• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Vio-Lence

Banned
The Heat are charmin fucking soft. Defending champs giving up in the 4th quarter and going out on their shield.

NO FUCKING BUDO.

GET LEBRON SOME HELP GUYZ

i liked all matches.

back in the Megadrive days Chicago Bulls and Boston Celtics were the best, are they still around?

i'm a Spurs fan now, good stuff.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
There are no more Heat fans, though.

ivNWnRwO4Z90m.gif

Vio-Lence

Banned
i think having a winning record in championships played should matter in GOAT discussions, especially in basketball where 1 player can really dominate games.

having a 40% win rate in NBA Finals isn't cutting it.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
This loss is nowhere near as painful as 2011, 2005, or Houston's shot in '99.

I like our chances of retooling and being back in the Finals next year.

strobogo

Banned
The Heat are charmin fucking soft. Defending champs giving up in the 4th quarter and going out on their shield.

NO FUCKING BUDO.

GET LEBRON SOME HELP GUYZ

Didn't even go out on their shield. They put their shield down, kicked some dirt on it, walked 30 feet away, and sat down on a tree stump.

Next

I understand that no damage is done but its a sign of control. Especially when convincingly done. Which plays into the mental game big time.

Well the control and whatever mental edge it gives should lead to strikes then, which should be scored. Just taking a guy down does nothing.

Fuck the Spurs and everyone who loves them. I am here to troll Heat fans, not pass out credit to San Antonio.
There are people who love the Spurs? They're the Jon Fitch of basketball.

And lol @ Dana spewing that copypasta yet again. I wonder how many times per week he says it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I was going to buy tickets to the ONE FC event in Taipei, but it starts at 6.30pm on a Friday, and I work on the other side of the city.

If there were some names on the card I'd consider taking a half day and watch it. But it's not worth it.

i want Fertittas to fire Dana and hire Ray Sefo in his place.

can you imagine the storylines? Jones refuses to fight, enter the cage with Sefo... it's magic.

Heel

Pay Mighty Mo to take a dive for Kimbo on Spike, have Tito storm the cage in plain clothes to set up a pay-per-view.

UFC, you better watch yo ass.

MY CLIENT, KIMBO SLICE, BUSTED JAMES THOMPSON'S CAULIFLOWER EAR IN ELITEXC!

MjFrancis

Rumor is Kimbo Slice signed to Bellator.
Sometimes you pull out a jar of peanut butter, and you just want to really dig in. You grab a jar with almost nothing left in it. That's fine, you can't afford a new one right now anyways. Your roommate knows it's bad, he told you it was stale, but you ignore him because you're too hungry. You scrape around the edges, under the lip, and around the bottom just to get a spoonful. You take a bite and then you realize it tastes like shit and your roommate left it alone for good reason and you done fucked up by eating it anyways.

That's what Bellator is doing right here.

strobogo

Banned
That game looks so clunky and unresponsive. Just like the first EA MMA game. Undisputed 4 was what should have been made. Keep that engine, tweak it a little to make it slightly less arcadey, slap some next gen paint on it. Not this garbage.

Top Bottom