• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

Tito vs Kimbo

Rampage vs Mo 2

in the works

Should bring in Dick Ridin' Ass Bjorn as Rampage's manager to get heat, hold Tito vs. Kimbo under stand-up only ruleset. The pretentious era of "mixed martial arts" ends now. NHB is back, baby.

Dysun

yall acting like Page vs King Mo wasn't one of the most boring fights this year and still interested to see Tito and Kimbo fight in the year 2014
come on brehs

dream

It's not the fight itself that matters. It's the idea of the fight. Otherwise we'd all be clamoring for Mighty Mouse Johnson vs Big John Dodson or some such shit.

Sure, Tito will take Kimbo down in 10 seconds and get a RNC for the win and it will suck. But holy fucking shit it's Tito vs Kimbo!!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Holy fucking shit id pay 50 bucks for Tito vs Kimbo alone.

I say, bring on the circus.

fuck yes.

Should bring in Dick Ridin' Ass Bjorn as Rampage's manager to get heat, hold Tito vs. Kimbo under stand-up only ruleset. The pretentious era of "mixed martial arts" ends now. NHB is back, baby.

Better than any Ultimate card within the next few months

ibaprtGpIZtjmB.gif

Dipz

Banned
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/De...-It-Comes-Down-to-What-I-Do-in-the-Cage-69625

Mighty Mouse said:
I did a ton of interviews. At the end of the day we are competing with the World Cup, so there are also a lot of variables. It could have been a lack of luster with the card; maybe people just didn’t want to see it.

Mighty Mouse is blaming the ridiculously low number of UFC 174 buys on the fact that they were competing with the World Cup.

You can't make this shit up, friends.

Things I learned today from a YouTube Kung Fu "master" with 200 subscribers while looking for a new Renato Laranja video:

He doesn't know who Renato Laranja is, and is glad he doesn't know who Ranato Laranga is, because the guy is not a real martial artist.

Martial Arts is not about competition. People who enter competitions are not martial artists.

Real martial artists never retire.

Brazil "does not know anything about martial arts at all."

There are no Buddhist teachings in Brazil.

America as a WHOLE does not support Buddhist teachings.

Brazil and America: "They don't know nothin' about martial arts."

He might respect capoeira, but not "blowjob jiu jitsu."

Art is "creativity and freedom of expression."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpRLDizhzu4

Fascinating stuff. For a guy who believes artists should be about "creativity and freedom of expression" he sure is rigid and judgmental about religion, geography, and people's creativity and freedom to organize, promote, and participate in sports.

I'd like to see him reconcile his Buddhist=martial arts philosophy with his other idea that competition ≠ martial arts, considering Thailand is THE MOST Buddhist country on the planet (93% Buddhist population) and their martial art, Muay Thai, is all about competition. Also, since China is "only" 14-18% Buddhist, I guess China "don't know nothin' about martial arts" compared to the Thais? He seems dumb as a stump though, so I don't think he'd be able to come up with an answer.

iEh, caralho! I have no doubt Renacht could take this guy's sawft ass in a real fight. I'm surprised these kinds of "martial arts" scam artists still get away with this shit. This is just a really clumsy, dumbass, pseudo-religious, pseudo-mystical repackaging of the old "I can't fight in the UFC, because they won't let me use my DEADLY techniques" excuse.

Things I learned today from a YouTube Kung Fu "master" with 200 subscribers while looking for a new Renato Laranja video:

He doesn't know who Renato Laranja is, and is glad he doesn't know who Ranato Laranga is, because the guy is not a real martial artist.

Martial Arts is not about competition. People who enter competitions are not martial artists.

Real martial artists never retire.

Brazil "does not know anything about martial arts at all."

There are no Buddhist teachings in Brazil.

America as a WHOLE does not support Buddhist teachings.

Brazil and America: "They don't know nothin' about martial arts."

He might respect capoeira, but not "blowjob jiu jitsu."

Art is "creativity and freedom of expression."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpRLDizhzu4

Fascinating stuff. For a guy who believes artists should be about "creativity and freedom of expression" he sure is rigid and judgmental about religion, geography, and people's creativity and freedom to organize, promote, and participate in sports.

I'd like to see him reconcile his Buddhist=martial arts philosophy with his other idea that competition ≠ martial arts, considering Thailand is THE MOST Buddhist country on the planet (93% Buddhist population) and their martial art, Muay Thai, is all about competition. Also, since China is "only" 14-18% Buddhist, I guess China "don't know nothin' about martial arts" compared to the Thais? He seems dumb as a stump though, so I don't think he'd be able to come up with an answer.

iEh, caralho! I have no doubt Renacht could take this guy's sawft ass in a real fight. I'm surprised these kinds of "martial arts" scam artists still get away with this shit. This is just a really clumsy, dumbass, pseudo-religious, pseudo-mystical repackaging of the old "I can't fight in the UFC, because they won't let me use my DEADLY techniques" excuse.

SUB

Wow. He's got a book called "Reflections: Vol. 1"

The series has been entitled 'Reflections' as they are Sifu Lee's thoughts, his reflections, but also because these thoughts have been compiled to act as a mirror, to reflect the direction that individuals and society in general is going and to draw people's attention to these problems the way mirrors often attract people's attention.

Reads like it was created here:

The New-Age Bullshit Generator

Did you guys watch TUF? This guy Pat might legitimately have the worst standup I've ever seen.
I agree, how did dude even make it this far? Hands down, he uses no hips or legs, it's just terrible. I've only got a couple months of formal muay thai training myself and I can honestly say my stand up is better than this guy's. That said, Corey looks like shit too for not knowing how to counterpunch such a shitty striker.

Worse TUF ever.

I agree, how did dude even make it this far? Hands down, he uses no hips or legs, it's just terrible. I've only got a couple months of formal muay thai training myself and I can honestly say my stand up is better than this guy's. That said, Corey looks like shit too for not knowing how to counterpunch such a shitty striker.

Worse TUF ever.

The tubby guy from Bawston? I was sure i heard him talking about his boxing background or some shit :lol

Top Bottom