• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

dream

YpLx8QI.jpg

dream

Holy shit, next Saturday's WSOF is legit fantastic. JZ Cavalcante vs Young Melvin, Fitch vs. Hallman, and Stumpy goes for the belt.

dream

Conversely...

Guto Inocente vs. Derrick Lewis
Dustin Ortiz vs. Justin Scoggins
Kevin Lee vs. Jesse Ronson
Leandro Issa vs. Jumabieke Tuerxun
Adriano Martins vs. Juan Manuel Puig
Alexis Dufresne vs. Sarah Moras
Keith Berish vs. Robert Drysdale

what in the fuck.

Conversely...

Guto Inocente vs. Derrick Lewis
Dustin Ortiz vs. Justin Scoggins
Kevin Lee vs. Jesse Ronson
Leandro Issa vs. Jumabieke Tuerxun
Adriano Martins vs. Juan Manuel Puig
Alexis Dufresne vs. Sarah Moras
Keith Berish vs. Robert Drysdale

what in the fuck.

The only name I think I recognize is Sarah Moras. She lost on TUF, right?

Dipz

Banned
What a bully, that Overeem. Always preying on the Inocente.

And lol @ Drysdale being allowed in the UFC after getting popped for PEDs prior to his initially intended debut.

Justin Scoggins vs. Dustin Ortiz should be a really good fight though, both those guys are damn good.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
So Chael fails a 2nd drug test for HGH and EPO.

I'm guessing he needed these to transition off TRT as well?
Wow, I thought you were joking. Guess they must have taken blood as well as urine. Definitely not half-arseing it anymore.

Wow, I thought you were joking. Guess they must have taken blood as well as urine. Definitely not half-arseing it anymore.

It was a second drug test. The first was in May, second was in June. He tested postive for HGH, EPO, and something else that I cannot recall on the second drug test. At that point, he probably knew he was fucked. Those substances clear the system very quickly, so he must've been randomly tested at the absolute worst time.

Dysun

another shitty card so far

these watered down cards are killing any interest in this sport I had, at least the main event should be ok

Rur0ni

another shitty card so far

these watered down cards are killing any interest in this sport I had, at least the main event should be ok
Yeah, I'm not as into it as I used to be, for sure. For the longest time I didn't miss a single event, since UFC 97 up to a few months back. Hard to watch some of these cards.

Dysun

I've been tuning in to see the one or two noteworthy fights for far too long now. And I'm starting to not give a fuck at all

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I've been tuning in to see the one or two noteworthy fights for far too long now. And I'm starting to not give a fuck at all

This is exactly what I went through. I went from watching entire cards to just the main card to just the co-main & main event to now where I won't watch anything that isn't a title fight. I give it 6 months until I'm not watching at all.

Vio-Lence

Banned
This is exactly what I went through. I went from watching entire cards to just the main card to just the co-main & main event to now where I won't watch anything that isn't a title fight. I give it 6 months until I'm not watching at all.

welcome to the party pal.

Heel

Apparently Karyn Bryant mentioned the Deadspin article on UFC Tonight and said that this card was amazing, proving it dead wrong. I...I can't.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

In the last few years I've went from (keep in mind UFC events all start at 10am Sunday for me):

1) Waking up early on Sunday mornings to watch every event (UFC and Strikeforce)
2) Waking up at noon and incidentally catching the co-main and/or main event.
3) Only waking up for good events
4) Reading the results on Sunday afternoon
5) Reading the results on Monday morning
6) Waiting for GIFs (I'd watch highlights on YouTube, but they're all region locked.)

A card with some names will take me back to 1. But an extra three hours of sleep will beat pretty much anything nowadays. And considering I plan to move back to Scotland from September-March, I figure that I won't be bothered at all to do all-nighters to watch UFC events.

I glanced at the fights every so often at work........anything good? I work with some big UFC fans and no one seemed to care =/

If I didn't work somewhere that showed all the PPVs I don't know if I'd go out to watch them all anymore, I used to try and get off work so I could go out with friends but decided I'd rather make money watching instead of spending 20-40 dollars at a bar. I am going out to watch Weidman vs Machida though......and may still get tickets to the next Toronto PPV if it's Jones vs Gus 2

They really need to make these free cards more exciting, people really don't care.....

The only cool ass card in the next like 8 scheduled cards is the UFC on Fox in San Jose. Maybe the China one will be alright.

That Ufc on fox card should be exactly how all the other free ones look like.

Top Bottom