• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

Tachi Palace never die.

SharpMintyIrishdraughthorse.gif

This is the whole fight.

VoxPop

Palhares Fitch, Gaethje Guillard targeted for Dec 27 WSOF 16 on NBC

They really need to add a super heavyweight division so we can see random pro wrestlers and athletes go at it. Pride has it right.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That's how a man who's in his late 30's, been getting punched in the head and juicing his entire adult life should look like. Even his brohawk looking deflated and sickly.

strobogo

Banned
Lol what are those guys even arguing about? Nothing worse than a guy trying to talk shit and all he can do is repeat the same thing over and over. But I want to see some murder. Arrest that man for death threats.

Heel

UFC marketing, Jones and Cormier all playing their part, thoroughly blurring the line between work and shoot. Historic sports entertainment angle playing out before our eyes.

strobogo

Banned
UFC marketing, Jones and Cormier all playing their part, thoroughly blurring the line between work and shoot. Historic sports entertainment angle playing out before our eyes.

All I saw were two guys who are really bad at improvising and working on the fly. Really exposing the business, imo.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Boo. Vid got taken down before i could see it.
I still have it open in a tab, I'll transcribe it.

Fake-ass punk: Hey pussy are you still there?

Future 205 champ: *stifled laugh* I'm here. I'm here. You are just the fakest person- I actually admire that you can actually be this fake in like when the tv comes on how you can just change, it's like you're a chameleon, it's awesome. It is unbelievable! It is unbelievable!

Fake-ass punk: Hey listen I'm a professional. The fact that you're a pussy, the fact that you're a pussy hasn't changed. But I'm a professional

Future 205 champ: It's unbelievable, it's unbelievable how fake you can really be! Like you are just such a fucking pussy! My god it is amazing! It is amazing! Well you know what hats off you got a great PR person

Fake-ass punk: Thank you

Future 205 champ: Because they do a great job with training you because you are just terrible. You are the fucking scum of the Earth, you are a terrible human being but you can sure turn it on huh?

Fake-ass punk: Thank you

Future 205 champ: God you fuck...I wish they would let me next door so I could spit in your fucking face.

Fake-ass punk: You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that right?

Future 205 champ: You could never you could never kill me

Fake-ass punk: Oh I betcha I could

Future 205 champ: Then you should try Jon, you really should try Jon

Fake-ass punk: No I would literally kill you if you spit in my face

Future 205 champ: Yeah yeah let's try that Jon

Fake-ass punk: Literally kill you

Future 205 champ: Let's try that Jon, I mean you're such...

Fake-ass punk: I'm not talking about -- I'm not saying I would fight you I said I would kill you if you did some silly shit like that

Future 205 champ: Jon- so Jon you think I'm just going to sit you there and let you kill me Jon? I mean really.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Lmao. That was gold. Jon really is a mental midget. It takes no work to get inside his head. Just be on twitter and disagree with him on anything. You'll automatically be in line for a title shot.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The mental gymnastics people need to go through to call Jon Jones fake while believing anything Daniel Cormier says to be authentic ...it's just fascinating. It's more entertaining than the fight is likely to be.

agrajag

Banned
How is this video not going to blow up more than the brawl? I think it's a bigger story, really. I could see this whole thing being a work.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The mental gymnastics people need to go through to call Jon Jones fake while believing anything Daniel Cormier says to be authentic ...it's just fascinating. It's more entertaining than the fight is likely to be.
To my defense, I've been a huge Cormier fan since he beat Monson and I've disliked Jones since he exposed himself to be a phony with the DUI. This fight is an intersection of two opposite feelings for two different fighters magnified on the biggest stage with the highest stakes. I'm just having fun with it and rooting for my guy.

This is all fake. They're going to shake hands after the fight, say they gained respect for the war the other guy put them through, and move on to the next opponent and barely acknowledge eachother going forward (unless there's a rematch). We know the business. That doesn't mean we can't have fun with it though.

Jon is trying to reach for his desired personality...almost Jon...you almost got it...NOO IT SLIPS AWAYYYY...you ll never be how the people want you to be!

brentech

I never tried EA UFC online until today. Two matches. First one was totally legit. Good fun fight.
Second, was a fight against Aldo. The guy just got in close, and them spammed the fasted leg kick after leg kick, completely unstoppable until my leg was full red and I could barely move.

So yea. It's just like all EA games online. Probably really fun against friends though.

ldcommando

Banned
I never tried EA UFC online until today. Two matches. First one was totally legit. Good fun fight.
Second, was a fight against Aldo. The guy just got in close, and them spammed the fasted leg kick after leg kick, completely unstoppable until my leg was full red and I could barely move.

So yea. It's just like all EA games online. Probably really fun against friends though.

Just low parry and counter.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
We got death threats now? Interesting. As if the brawl wasn't bad enough.

"Sometimes, these things happen in MMA." - Gus Johnson

Next

there's no mental gymnastics needed to call Jon Jones fake.

Top Bottom