• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I think there's some sort of anime convention in Taipei this weekend.

I saw one or two people in cosplay, a bunch of dudes with promotional bags... and one guy on the Taipei Metro with an anime pillow.

I guess this is my punishment for trying to enjoy my weekend instead of staying home and doing nothing.

Daniel Cormier fights safer than GSP. Amazing grappler with good stand up but he's not as exciting as JBJ.

I expect this fight to be as boring as Evans/JBJ.

JBJ/Gustafson seems like the more exciting fight.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm going to buy the Metro Redux for a close friend so we can take turns playing it on his XBone. I love Last Light a lot and never played 2033. I can't wait until 2015 when I build my gaming pc.
I'll still buy it then though.
Why didn't any of you tell me Last Light is the truth. Face, you're usually on top of these things.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Daniel Cormier fights safer than GSP. Amazing grappler with good stand up but he's not as exciting as JBJ.

tumblr_mlxvfipws31so5xtno1_500.gif

FACE

Banned
I'm going to buy the Metro Redux for a close friend so we can take turns playing it on his XBone. I love Last Light a lot and never played 2033. I can't wait until 2015 when I build my gaming pc.
I'll still buy it then though.
Why didn't any of you tell me Last Light is the truth. Face, you're usually on top of these things.

I've never played Last Light. 2033 is alright, kinda janky though.

Heel

Barnett just shocked the sub grappling world, beating Lister while dressed up as Karl Gotch. What a fucking legend.

Agnt

Barnett just shocked the sub grappling world, beating Lister while dressed up as Karl Gotch. What a fucking legend.

Ralek Gracie so irate. Also stated there was a huge challenge for Barnett, and the camera immediately turned to Anderson Silva LOL.

thefro

UFC needs to repackage Chael Sonnen as the Midnight Rider and have him fighting "on the run" from the Nevada State Athletic Commission. That'd draw big business.

I think he could fight in the UK & Brazil and places like that with no issues under a mask.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I actually kind of enjoyed Gym Rescue. I wonder if they're going to establish a sort of good cop bad cop routine between Couture and Shamrock. That's at least one way they can be different from Bar Rescue.

I actually kind of enjoyed Gym Rescue. I wonder if they're going to establish a sort of good cop bad cop routine between Couture and Shamrock. That's at least one way they can be different from Bar Rescue.
Gym rescue should've been a fight pass exclusive. They also need more Fight Pass exclusive Megan Olivi content. Gotta add to the value.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
On the bright side he will have a lot of time to work on his takedown defense in club fed. He and Thiago Silva can fight at catch weight for a colostomy bag full of toilet wine.

Eanan

Jones -Cormier fight at 178 is postponed as Jones out with an injury and fight moved to January.

They would hardly have McGregor - Poirier headline would they, or they'll likely look for a new main event?

EDIT: Apparently Chris Cariaso vs Johnson moved to 178. Not sure if that will be the headliner though.

VoxPop

Jones -Cormier fight at 178 is postponed as Jones out with an injury and fight moved to January.

They would hardly have McGregor - Poirier headline would they, or they'll likely look for a new main event?

EDIT: Apparently Chris Cariaso vs Johnson moved to 178. Not sure if that will be the headliner though.

FUCK

There's literally 6 fights more interesting than that Mighty Mouse fight on that card.

Like they are really gonna ruin that whole card by letting that mighty mouse fight headline? And lol at UFC 177...maybe I'll find some $50 floor seats soon.

FUME5

Card was looking too good, something had to go wrong.

Top Bottom