• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Lazyslob

Banned
yo damn. after i said i was excited for thiago to be back -_-. i take it back! also wand did that shit to himself. he used to be cool but now all he does is make videos bitching about stuff

Heel

Manhoef vs. The Rhino incoming. Nice card so far.

Julio Cesar has a lot of Anderson Silva in him.

Also Rogers and his cartoon muscles gassed after 2 minutes. Color me shocked.

Neves is an absolute prodigy. Curious if his career has legs, though. 30-0 at 20 years old...yeesh.

TxdoHawk

10646767_576196099169486_5930239786953590312_n.jpg

Dem arms
are gonna win me my bet.

W4eFMgw.gif

Heel

Bellator with the "fuck the tournament" booking. Melvin with the instant title shot. Loving it.

Jason Floyd ‏@Jason_Floyd 45s
The 4 main card fights on #Bellator125 lasted 10 minutes, 31 seconds

VoxPop

Cans pad cans, circle of life.

How fitting of a Japan event.

Sexyama still got it

Myles Jury keeping that run going.

A fight with Bendo seems fitting for instant title contention or maybe a scrap with Punk/Pearson.

Damn they both swinging to finish. Don't see this going 25 min. Got hunt by Ko or Nelson by sub

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Country gassing before Hunt?

Hunt must be confident with his hands down so low.

YEP

WOW

Faceplant. Would have been a walk away KO if the ref didn't fuck it up.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Aww man the card started too early and I missed it, bummer. Well at least Hunto won in spectacular fashion and that's all that matters.

Next

Aww man the card started too early and I missed it, bummer. Well at least Hunto won in spectacular fashion and that's all that matters.

exactly what happened to me.

Roy KOs 2 of the best HWs of all time than gets KOd by Hunt. Unreal

woulndt mind seeing Hunt getting a crack on AA or even a rematch with jds

I think JDS is the best fighter Hunt has a chance to win against, so I'd like to see that.

This Wand event is so very disappointing.

He thinks that he's some kind of mouthpiece of truth since he's retiring and is now "free" to speak his mind about the UFC, but in reality he's just another washed up fighter making excuses and putting blame on everything but himself for the decline.

Sucks that Wand retired and he deff had a few fights left in him. His only bad loss was the Leban loss which was due to being a retard. Good thing he didn't go out like Liddell and Crocop

Razdek

Banned
This Wand event is so very disappointing.

He thinks that he's some kind of mouthpiece of truth since he's retiring and is now "free" to speak his mind about the UFC, but in reality he's just another washed up fighter making excuses and putting blame on everything but himself for the decline.

You speak the truth. Nothing is Wandy's fault ever.

Top Bottom