• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

So I was able to overcome the pain MMA betting has given me thx to Machida/Davis and Aldo/Zombie and Im a young man again!

885.png

Ryan Ford the only real dog on this card besides Horodecki.

So I parlay magiced AGAIN 25 for a 280 return...

whdw555whgtj.jpg

Some amateur and pro level soccer games with Ryan Fords cherry on top. Pray to god!

Heel

I'd love to be wrong, but I see Mayweather Promotions dipping their toes in the MMA game and getting the fuck out of dodge once they realize the current climate of the sport. There's no quick money, and I don't see them wanting to lose their ass for long.

A television deal with Showtime would be interesting, though.

Jeez I don't even know whats going on now. The only fighters I care about are Hendo, Ryu, Gun, Viktor, JDS, Hunto, Joshu, Overoid, Verdumface, Deeazz, Bearded Viking, DC and a few manlets like Farber and Eger.

Cant keep up with all the bs

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Goldie can be replaced by a soundboard during ultimate fights. It's no surprise that he's stumbling over himself when he has to think on the fly.

I wonder how many obscure 'the most ____ in NFL history' stats Goldie brought up? "And that run was the longest run by a Viking on the day before Colmbus Day in NFL history!"

Korean Zombie out of fighting for 2 years due to mandatory military duty lol

What a disappointing career. Easily top 5 most entertaining fighters the UFC had

**Chael Sonnen is the latest to jump into the world of podcasts and his first show will be up Wednesday with Ariel Helwani as his guest. Sonnen’s show will be hosted on Podcast One, which is where Steve Austin, Jim Ross, Chris Jericho, Bill Goldberg and Roddy Piper host their shows.

Heel

Standard & Poor’s downgrades Zuffa, LLC from BB to BB-

In its overview, S&P concluded that Zuffa “will experience a 30% decline in EBITDA (Earnings Before Income Tax, Depreciation and Amortization) in 2014 and greater EBITDA volatility over time than we previously had anticipated.” Despite the gloomy outlook, it stated that Zuffa’s outlook is stable and 2015 will be a recovery year for the company. This is based on the belief that injured fighters return and PPV buys and ticket prices increase.

mj-laughing.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Korean Zombie out of fighting for 2 years due to mandatory military duty lol

What a disappointing career.
How you figure that? He went 3-1 in the UFC, his last fight was a title fight. He's 27, assumming WWIII doesn't start in the next couple years, he'll be back in the Ultimate no worse for wear at 29.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
How you figure that? He went 3-1 in the UFC, his last fight was a title fight. He's 27, assumming WWIII doesn't start in the next couple years, he'll be back in the Ultimate no worse for wear at 29.

Hopefully the lack of intense training will do his shoulders some good.

And this just goes to show how far behind MMA is. IIRC soccer and baseball players don't have to do their military service if they make it big in Europe or America.

Hopefully the lack of intense training will do his shoulders some good.

And this just goes to show how far behind MMA is. IIRC soccer and baseball players don't have to do their military service if they make it big in Europe or America.

I think that's because seasons are like 6 months out of the year. They also make a lot more money.

Top Bottom