• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

ShaneB

Youre right. I've just saturated myself with Larry Kraus and Neil Degrasse lectures on youtube lately. Btw you need to read Sam Harris' ' Free Will'. Same goes for Timothy and Viobod. and the rest of our failed book club.

Sounds somewhat interesting I guess. My newest recommendation is Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend. Yes I cried. I cried lots.

Taffer made a Bacon Bar. I'm not sure what to think.

MjFrancis

Who is TJ Grant

T.J.+Grant+vs.+Gray+Maynard.gif

Though I do admit he needs a fresh one of these to jog people's memories. But yeah, TJ Grant would have fucking destroyed Diego whats-his-face.

ShaneB

A bit random, but to all my fellows who use goodreads, what do you like about it?

Just a nice spot to catalogue what I've read and see status updates from other folks and whatnot.The reading threads on here take care of that mainly, but I love browsing the lists there as well. I find it much easier to explore and discover new books on Goodreads. That being said, it's a perfect companion for Amazon of course.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Sounds somewhat interesting I guess. My newest recommendation is Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend. Yes I cried. I cried lots.

Taffer made a Bacon Bar. I'm not sure what to think.

Re read all quiet on the western front... Remembeted the not so awesome parallels.

Rejoice Pride fanboys. The (Can) Crusher Kawajiri signed with the UFC. The owner of many illustrious victories over the likes of Joachim Hansen, Drew Fickett, and Michihiro Omigawa.

Rejoice Pride fanboys. The (Can) Crusher Kawajiri signed with the UFC. The owner of many illustrious victories over the likes of Joachim Hansen, Drew Fickett, and Michihiro Omigawa.

Remember his Gomi fight? That was a deluxe 10 out of 10 match!
This blast from the past isnt gonna cut it in america, sadly...

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Surely Wanderlei vs. Sonnen is going to be a Brazil vs. USA TUF. It would make a lot more sense than dropping Chael with a bunch of Favela rats. Unless of course this is Chael's face turn.

Will go 0-2 and get cut.

Heel

Watch your tone, Tim-kun. He dominated Overtrained Punk, and has now dropped to 145. I'm setting the bar at 2 UFC wins.

I say he gets one win at the next UFC Japan event .. or the UFC in Singapore event in January .. and then goes 0 for 2 for the next two fights in the US and then gets cut.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Some guy from Bellator, I'd be lying if I said I knew, but yes he was rather festive.

some focused athleticism:

ifxjfohaogtiz2j.gif

halo halo halo..

So today's drunken 'yea i know i said the last time was going to be the last time but THIS TIME I MEAN IT' rampage is brought to you by black label whiskey..corn to the nut. My betrothed's last words this morning were..'oh yeaaa? write me a book. ..so im gonna. No really.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
WHAT@! You know what..thank GOD im drunk cause i wouldnt be able to take this shit. I go to the seven eleven..aka the gas station and this dude that looks like hunter s thompson just ..starts talking. Its like he put a gypsy spell on me..my feet would not move. I stood there and listened. From the six words i understood he's a 'pick up artist' and gave me some tips too. Told me im handsome then said..look at this!..and hit on my girlfriend..who ..bless her soul listened to him cause she thought he was retarded. He asked if she has a man..and she pointed at me..then he said 'nice watch' and left. I dont own a watch. ..

Top Bottom