• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 |OT| Slay 'em, Skin 'em, Wear 'em

Vuze

Tomorrow (Tuesday, 8th of July) 9pm GMT+2 maybe?

t1404846000z0.png

Anura

Lol that timer edit! Thanks vuze

Also I noticed this in the teo thread... is this a new Insect Staff for ultimate?
0ce403dec5142ab82f0e1d60e31e148d.jpg

Zornica

Banned
oh dear god. Just saw this

Question: is the uniqlo quest available for non uniqlo people?

what are non uniqlo people? People who never went to uniqlo to download it?

if its an event quest, its probably going to be released at a later date to everyone. Usually a few months later

what are non uniqlo people? People who never went to uniqlo to download it?

if its an event quest, its probably going to be released at a later date to everyone. Usually a few months later

Lol, yeah, i meant it like that, that you have to go to a uniqlo store in japan :(

Also, yeah, how about a guide on the guild quests?

Anura

Start-Menu
2nd page
4th option
2nd option

Should do it ;)

Thanks! I got a Lvl 58 teo with SWAX recently and I wanted to see if Zorn wanted it

Edit: Also Vuze I forgot to friend you last time. Can it be done in game or do we need to exchange codes?

Vuze

Thanks! I got a Lvl 58 teo with SWAX recently and I wanted to see if Zorn wanted it

Edit: Also Vuze I forgot to friend you last time. Can it be done in game or do we need to exchange codes?

There's an option for that in-game but friend code also does the job just fine.

FC 1375-7850-7790

Zornica

Banned

@1st: yes, I want it.
@2nd: adding friends is similar to sending your card thingy

Zornica

Banned
I think we should try to get a 4th party member for doubble jang...

Also I'm still missing a good ice weapon... Any recommendations? preferably an axe ;)
the studio p axe won't be available for another week at least :7

Anura

I think we should try to get a 4th party member for doubble jang...

Also I'm still missing a good ice weapon... Any recommendations? preferably an axe ;)

There isn't a kush SA is there? Pretty sure there's a Black Kirin one though... Not exactly what I would call good but decent enough

C. Fatty had high slime and purple sharpness if you want to try those

Zornica

Banned
There isn't a kush SA is there? Pretty sure there's a Black Kirin one though... Not exactly what I would call good but decent enough

C. Fatty had high slime and purple sharpness if you want to try those

sounds good.
So either wait till friday next week or get the C fatty one...

hqdefault.jpg

Zornica

Banned
Sound good to me

Btw: why are monster Hunter threads still allowed on gaf? it's always the same "the game sucks because it's not on my system and it should be because than it can have pretty gfx and open world"
don't get me even started on the "no change since the ps2 days".
Those people are the worst. They want the game on their system for all the wrong reasons.

Reading them is always painfully exhausting

Anura

Sound good to me

Btw: why are monster Hunter threads still allowed on gaf? it's always the same "the game sucks because it's not on my system and it should be because than it can have pretty gfx and open world"

I haven't got a clue. It's all just port begging

Vuze

Sound good to me

don't get me even started on the "no change since the ps2 days".
Those people are the worst. They want the game on their system for all the wrong reasons.

I agree, it's super annoying. That guy who said he doesn't consider MH3 a full MH game because it wasn't on PS360 OTL

I will join you guys as well! Same time as tuesday?
MH4G trailers alwys get me hyped to farm some stuff haha, planning on expanding my weapon library.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I agree, it's super annoying. That guy who said he doesn't consider MH3 a full MH game because it wasn't on PS360 OTL

MH4G trailers alwys get me hyped to farm some stuff haha, planning on expanding my weapon library.

The original argument was because it didn't have as much content as 2 or FU, completely disregarding the massive overhaul in hitboxes and other things and that almost every monster in Tri is brand spanking new.

Still not the worst cognitive dissonance I've heard about MH though; The arguments some people made about P3rd being better than 3U will make your brain explode.

Anura

The original argument was because it didn't have as much content as 2 or FU, completely disregarding the massive overhaul in hitboxes and other things and that almost every monster in Tri is brand spanking new.

Still not the worst cognitive dissonance I've heard about MH though; The arguments some people made about P3rd being better than 3U will make your brain explode.

Wait sorry what?! In what universe is P3rd even close to MH3U? It's essentially babby's first MH

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wait sorry what?! In what universe is P3rd even close to MH3U? It's essentially babby's first MH

It's mainly from Sony fans being extra special salty about the whole situation back in the day when 3U and 4 were announced until a bit after the launch of it on the 3DS. You'd have to dig up the threads but I assure you, they exist. I also remember hearing that 3U doesn't look as good as P3rd which puts an extra big smile on my face.

The only even semi reasonable argument comes from people who just don't like underwater combat.

Zornica

Banned

just start a new timer ;)
Gotta farm dat crimson fatty.

The only even semi reasonable argument comes from people who just don't like underwater combat.

I kinda wish they'd put that back into 4G :/
Even though it could get somewhat annoying if every single map was centred around water, I kind of miss the variety in play styles.

@stupid mohan threads: the thing that annoys me the most is neither the port begging nor the ignorance. It's more the way people thing the series HAS to evolve and HAS to pander to the "west". It needs an open world, and "monster tracking". They obviously don't get what the game is really about. so I don't know what game they want, but it's certainly not monster hunter.
They don't want the game on "their platform" because they want to play it, they want it on their platform just so it's on their platform

Vuze

I felt ill so I went to bed earlier than usual yesterday :/

Today shouldn't be a problem though. But I wouldn't mind if we could start a little earlier ...

Ahh, hope you're feeling better today!

Yeah, I can't promise I'll be there in time but I'll try!
t1405447200z0.png

Zornica

Banned
I don't know if I can make it... I'm already falling asleep every 10 minutes. I'll be completely useless in 2 hours

edit: nah, sorry I can't stay awake any longer -_-. If you want to play during the next ~3-4 days it needs to be earlier than 6pm gmt+2, sorry

Vuze

I'm sorry guys, totally missed to post here again. :/
Day was pretty weird and fucked up especially the last few hours sigh
Don't feel like hunting now and the recent heat is also kinda cracking down on me, sorry...

Zornica

Banned
np, beat a few sharks... damn those are huge. But I guess it will take at least 8 of them for the weapon.
maybe you got time today or tomorrow?

Vuze

Eventually - I really can't tell tbh. I'll just pop into the chat and leave a post in this thread, really want to farm that USJ stuff as well.

Anura

Does the Azure Los and Gold Ian USJ give armor? Anyways I think we all want to farm that stuff so count me in when it happens

Top Bottom