• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 |OT| Slay 'em, Skin 'em, Wear 'em

panda21

oh lordy theres a spider monster that killzone is fighting right now :S

i'm not sure which is worst, underwater battles or spider monsters D:

I remember hating the water levels but then after a while becoming indifferent... then again, I'm a lance user =/

Feels kind of weird that they took out such a big element.. oh well. We'll survive.

Hedge

That guy loses a lot of health when he's hit. I wonder if the monsters just hit a lot harder now or it's because he's not crafting new armor.

Mr. Fix

Official site finally put up the render/pics of Rajang.

yZSjsZF.jpg

Hellraider

I eagerly await the day when the people who started with Tri/3U see his rage mode for the first time.

Not only Rajang but Tigrex too!Damn, can't wait to fight their angry selves again!

BTW, do we have any first thoughts from legit players on the game's difficulty?

Zornica

Banned
Sit infront of PC, use skype. Problem solved.

feels kinda nostalgic... like back when we played Tri, with Teamspeak instead of Wiispeak.

can't wait to start the download tomorow... until than, the broad variety of demos from the jp. eshop should keep me entertained (and beyond the labyrinth... still got to finish it before mh4 hits -_-)

Meesh

I eagerly await the day when the people who started with Tri/3U see his rage mode for the first time.
Started with Tri, backtracked to Portable 3rd HD and hopped over to Freedom Unite where we were aquatinted with ripe man soiling.

cafemomo

I wonder if they will put up any more Nintendo skins in the future.

Maybe Capcom skins as well.

I can't wait to go around killing monsters as Frederick or Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Meesh

I wonder if they will put up any more Nintendo skins in the future.

Maybe Capcom skins as well.

I can't wait to go around killing monsters as Frederick or Dante from the Devil May Cry series
I'd kinda like to see more too, but maybe more Nintendo weapons. Like a Samus arm cannon bow gun, or a Big Goron sword LS, maybe even new Felyne equipment like a Majoras Mask?
Edit: I could almost see Tingle armors now! XD

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Do you know what these returns mean?

Rajang + Deviljho/Brachy Arena quest

Just read the OT and am so excited! Climbable walls + monsters, online play, and zombie monsters make this sound like the best Monster Hunter yet! And now I patiently wait localization.

Anura

Just read the OT and am so excited! Climbable walls + monsters, online play, and zombie monsters make this sound like the best Monster Hunter yet! And now I patiently wait localization.
This comment made me want to prompt this question here...
Hey Oichi when the games come out we should have an importers impression segment to the OT because so much has changed and all that stuff about the graphics

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
This comment made me want to prompt this question here...
Hey Oichi when the games come out we should have an importers impression segment to the OT because so much has changed and all that stuff about the graphics

I will definitely add import impressions once they're available. Unfortunately I can't add mine for obvious reasons. :p

DaBoss

All of this content...and not even MH4G yet...holy shit.

Excuse my coarse language in my last few posts. Megatons do this to me.

Anura

All of this content...and not even MH4G yet...holy shit.

Excuse my coarse language in my last few posts. Megatons do this to me.

I will excuse those uncouth remarks just this once... also MH4G? I don't even think we're at high rank yet! let that sink in

Play-Asia is preparing my order, I was super hyped originally but right now I feel kind of meh. Well, I never imported a MH game on launch so maybe I'll get pumped when it's in my hands.

My game's in the "In Shipping Process" phase.
I'd love for it to be in Japan Post's hands before they close down for the day and then hope they begin the flight before the week-end kicks in.

If it only "really" leaves on Monday, it's going to take even longer for me to receive it.
Crossing my fingers now ^^

Zenaku

Are you importing? PM Oichi your FC to get it into the OT and we can all play together

Didn't notice a friend code section; guess I'll PM mine later.

I'll be heading to sleep now though, and it should be around midnight in Japan by the time I wake up, so with any luck there'll be some more info/line pics (there'll be midnight launches right?) to pass the few hours before the game goes up on the eShop.

Top Bottom