• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 |OT| Slay 'em, Skin 'em, Wear 'em

Anura

Didn't notice a friend code section; guess I'll PM mine later.

I'll be heading to sleep now though, and it should be around midnight in Japan by the time I wake up, so with any luck there'll be some more info/line pics (there'll be midnight launches right?) to pass the few hours before the game goes up on the eShop.

I'm in Japan. I keep forgetting to grab my FC. It's been a few months since I last used my 3DS, so it's kinda been off to the side.

Great, I look forward to playing with you guys and the rest of MH 4 gaf!

Garou

10.5 hours until total eShop-pandemonium.

I wonder if every region has its own servers or if MH4 will take all shops worldwide with it.

Mr. Fix

Seriously, Brute Wyverns are the best. Where they at? I feel awful for wanting both Jho and Brachydios. I need leaks asap.

Twitter confirms the return of another monster:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/monhanmatome/archives/32024658.html

Jho is back

http://i.imgur.com/VwkvBsu.jpg

dear god so is
Brachy
! So much hype!!

I.. I can't.. Christ, consecutive posts too..

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

MonHun of the forever, but mostly because I expect cuts to this awesome roster for 4G. God dammit Capcom, send this over here!

Accidentally bumped the other thread, but I figured it's warranted for this delicious piece of new info.

Anura

I'm new to MonHun, and I'm downloading MH4 tomorrow. Is there anything I could read so I won't be completely clueless? ;//
The MH3U OT would be a great start and is a decent primer to MH. Also be sure to try many weapons when just starting off, there is something for everyone and you just have to find it

Edit to vareon: Those new excavation armor stuff has everyone questioning that as it showed Ludroth armor. I am a little skeptical myself that it also applies to non-excavation gear but I can not be sure

The MH3U OT would be a great start and is a decent primer to MH. Also be sure to try many weapons when just starting off, there is something for everyone and you just have to find it

Okay, I'll check that out.

I've noticed some people expect a midnight eShop launch, but Capcom said it's not scheduled for a midnight release. It might go up several hours later.

Anura

Okay, I'll check that out.

I've noticed some people expect a midnight eShop launch, but Capcom said it's not scheduled for a midnight release. It might go up several hours later.

Yeah I've heard the same... Oh well

Edit: actually after checking out the 3U OT it's pretty barren, I remember reading some good wright ups there but I guess they're buried a bit... So sorry!

actually after checking out the 3U OT it's pretty barren, I remember reading some good wright ups there but I guess they're buried a bit... So sorry!

Yeah, I noticed :'[
It might be better to look for beginner tips in Japanese anyway, what with the game itself being in Japanese.

squall23

So has the game being released already? I just searched MH4 on Twitter and there are like 10 posts every second.
Street dates are being broken but the game isn't officially out yet.

Also, is it just me, or am I seeing a lot less to almost no friendly fire at all?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Will be there at 10AM on Saturday, because my local store doesn't do the midnight releases.

Anura

What's the best place to import from? I'm looking at play asia, but I have no clue about these things! (I'm in Europe)

Ya it was more about trying to get out. ;_;

Play asia is where I got mine back with MH3G but they're pricey. The other importers here might have better advice so listen to them and shop around before settling

Fistwell

Play asia is where I got mine back with MH3G but they're pricey. The other importers here might have better advice so listen to them and shop around before settling
Doesn't seem too bad, around 300 Swiss Furrets for console + game + circle pad. Any and every pack-in deal with XL+1 game around here is already more expensive than that.

Edit: Thanks for the tips!

My order has shipped, the hype is rising little by little. The game will be here on Monday so ...

1313597708832.gif

I am getting psyched up, streams are helping too. :)

Top Bottom