• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Yrael

Switch Axe is the true master weapon of MH, one of us, one of us.

Yeeeeeesssss.

That said, I am actually trying to use other weapons now, because I've used the Switch Axe exclusively all the way through the game (I used the SA almost all the time in MH3 and MH3U as well). A big incentive to make the switch (hurr) is the fact that SA aren't often available in the Arena - and I'd really like to earn that Felyne Hairband X that gives +13 Charmer.

I've been attempting to use the Charge Blade...but funnily enough, it actually feels very clunky to me compared to the SA. I think I'm so used to rolling and sidestepping with the SA that it's second nature to me now.

jorgejjvr

:) but... but... you've been seen around my shield.

I actually like the switch axe for the raw damage. You do one full charge and roll away.

But i like to keep on the move, so CB seems more dynamic. Definitely my weapon of choice so far. I need to get into IG. But i like to hit and make a monster stumble.

I used the charge blade the whole length of 4U, I thought I was done when I made a great Uka Uka U set with 10 honed charged blades. Then I made the Star Knight Armor, and I was kind of forced into insect glaive. I had to create 5 glaives (1 per element), get the effect extender insect for each, and defense hone them all. So worth it.

-Alternis

I used the charge blade the whole length of 4U, I thought I was done when I made a great Uka Uka U set with 10 honed charged blades. Then I made the Star Knight Armor, and I was kind of forced into insect glaive. I had to create 5 glaives (1 per element), get the effect extender insect for each, and defense hone them all. So worth it.

-Alternis

Yeeeeeesssss.

That said, I am actually trying to use other weapons now, because I've used the Switch Axe exclusively all the way through the game (I used the SA almost all the time in MH3 and MH3U as well). A big incentive to make the switch (hurr) is the fact that SA aren't often available in the Arena - and I'd really like to earn that Felyne Hairband X that gives +13 Charmer.

I've been attempting to use the Charge Blade...but funnily enough, it actually feels very clunky to me compared to the SA. I think I'm so used to rolling and sidestepping with the SA that it's second nature to me now.

I actually like the switch axe for the raw damage. You do one full charge and roll away.

But i like to keep on the move, so CB seems more dynamic. Definitely my weapon of choice so far. I need to get into IG. But i like to hit and make a monster stumble.

All of these opinions about CB have me interested aside from gunning. It certainly looks like a fun weapon to try, but I guess I'm so used to playing the waiting game with the GS which is getting to be boring.

Rawk Hawk

I just assume everyone is using a switch axe, so I didn't even notice your shield. Like I assume tuffy is just throwing his switch axe from a distance at monsters and you just broke your switch axe so you carry it in two pieces until you can put it back together to axe stuff.

I've actually started branching out as well Yrael, I'd like to give everything a fair shot, 50ish hunts or so with each weapon at least.

brau

All of these opinions about CB have me interested aside from gunning. It certainly looks like a fun weapon to try, but I guess I'm so used to playing the waiting game with the GS which is getting to be boring.

CB gives me tons of options imo. You can cover ground quickly in sword and shield mode, you have some really strong hits that reach pretty high, so you can totally bring down say a rathian or something slightly above.

You can block, and if you have full fill on phials and get the charge shield, you can fully block like a lance, and you get more damage in axe mode.

Changing between sword and shield is simple, and if you do it right you can block in the middle of a combo.

I actually love the shield hit in sword mode, that gets two hits up.

And the axe, is not at all slow and it has plenty of vertical reach. If you roll, you can do a hacking horizontal motion. So in axe mode you can roll away and put away your weapon, while in sword mode you can side step and get around faster.

I really love it, and i can combo away with it. also... the charge 3 mega hit with the axe is quite often my finishing blow to monsters. Pretty epic, with the ability with impact to cause stun and knock enemies on their backs.

I just assume everyone is using a switch axe, so I didn't even notice your shield. Like I assume tuffy is just throwing his switch axe from a distance at monsters and you just broke your switch axe so you carry it in two pieces until you can put it back together to axe stuff.

I've actually started branching out as well Yrael, I'd like to give everything a fair shot, 50ish hunts or so with each weapon at least.

like that mod in GTAV that shoots animals. LOL.

All my time with monster hunter has been with CB and a tiny bit with Long Sword, and an even tinier bit with IG.

spiritfox

I love the versatility of CB. You can block like a Lance, do long ranged attacks with the axe, and KO monsters like a Hammer with impact phials. It is complicated and lack the pure power of a GS or SA, but it's a great solo weapon. Less so online since guard pointing is annoying when the monsters have more targets.

Oh and the AED is so satisfying.

Tom_Cody

Switch Axe is the true master weapon of MH, one of us, one of us.

I haven't tried gun lance, but I'd imagine the shots aren't as situational (correct me if I'm wrong). However, between the Switch Axe and Insect Glaive, I'd definitely say the glaive is much more reliant on elements due to its DPS. As for armor, I'd say the Star Knight armor in G rank is great because of its skills (but it's almost impossible to acquire). Other than that, I would recommend choosing a switch axe with blast or paralysis (these two I find the most useful). If you go with paralysis, G rank chameleos armor is the way to go. If it's blast, I believe G rank brachydios gives bombardier. Though honestly, when it comes to blade master, and your current HR, skills don't really matter. They're just compliments. I would suppose the Artillery skill is great for gun lances but you don't NEED it. Focus is good for switch axes but you don't NEED it. Honestly for blade masters I prefer the more passive skills as opposed to skills which effect my actual weapon (Speed sharpening, divine blessing, etc.). Those are my two cents. Overall, I'd say gun lance or switch axe. Personally I find that the switch axe has both power and speed, while the gun lance is more slow and precise. You don't necessarily have to worry about blade master skills though IMO.

-Alternis

IG power come from itself, that is the kinsect. You can pretty much used one armor set for any IG besides the one that need Sharpness+1. Just remember to create Effect Extender Kinsect, even when you most likely don't have all material at this point. Just follow the evolution then upgrade it accordingly when you have access to the materials.

You should get something with Evade Extender if SA feels too sluggish.

I use the Uka Uka U template mainly for switch axe, Miku Miku Mi if I need poison (like for kushala). I like to have evade distance up on it, as I tend to roll a lot to close gaps as sheathing, running, unsheathing is pretty slow.

A great combo I use in axe mode is forward+X for like a forward thrust, then X for the overhead chop, then dodge left or right for a side hop. It comes out decently fast considering the weapon size and is an accurate shot to a specific spot. the overhead chop is the strongest axe hit, so that's always nice to land. When I first took up the axe, that was my bread and butter, I must have done tons of MH3U hunts using only those two attacks haha. Wasn't really until 4U I got good at swapping between sword and axe modes well.

Also there are quick changes between the two modes that are a must to keep things flowing, from Axe to Sword, the Forward+X trust can be followed up with R to take you into sword mode quickly and with an attack. From sword back to axe, you want the horizontal swipe with X then R. The sword mode X attack can be reach from just stand still X, or within any of the combos sword mode offers. But you don't want to run out of sword mode charge, as the auto animation back to axe mode is sort of long and can get you hit. And be mindful of when you need to reload, worse is gonig for a sword swing and not noticing you need a reload, and then sitting in front of a monsters face reloading.

Yeeeeeesssss.

That's for all the answers guys. I love this community.

I guess I'm going to make a go at a Switch Axe and accompanying armor set.

I would very much appreciate any recommendations at to what I should go for in terms of an axe and/or armor set for end of High Rank / start of G Rank? Or ever what skills or attributes to go for? I am totally new to blademaster, so don't be afraid to get basic.

Rawk Hawk

I would very much appreciate any recommendations at to what I should go for in terms of an axe and/or armor set for end of High Rank / start of G Rank? Or ever what skills or attributes to go for? I am totally new to blademaster, so don't be afraid to get basic.

I used Akantor HR armor (with Mizuha Cap) to full Regios X. But G rank tetsu would be a fine starting point as well. Or even Rath Soul from HR. Regios X will likely be your main goal from that point, it's a helpful set for lots of weapons, so whatever you can wear until you unlock G rank Seregios, should be fine. Skills are totally up to preference, I use a lot of evasion stuff. I'm not sure if that's the norm or not, but my general theory is if I'm not stopping to heal my overall damage will be higher than if I wore attack boosting stuff.

Ultrabum

Most blade master weapons benefit from the skill sharpness + 1 listed as handicraft on armors. This skill is really good, but don't get it confused with razer sharp listed as sharpness on armors. This skill is also great, but useually less valuable than handicraft.

The handicraft skill is especially good if you can activate purple color sharpness, each color of sharpness applies a multiplier to your damage. When deciding on which swag-axe to make, don't forget to look at their sharpness!

The website below contains this information.

http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/weapon/switchaxe

jorgejjvr

Like I've stated, skills aren't neccessary for blade masters. If you're using a switch axe, perhaps you can use focus (so your sword gauge goes up faster) and/or evade extender/evasion +1,+2, or +3 (useful since blade masters get up close and personal). Other than that, it's personal preference. You can get Challenger +2, Attack Up, Sharpness +1, Razor Sharp, Speed sharpening, anything. The beauty of most/all blade master weapons is that they're flexible with skills. Just choose skills that you prefer and benefit you in any way you think is best and you should be alright. Honestly it's possible to play a blade master weapon perfectly fine without skills (like I said, they just compliment your hunter).

In terms of good HR 7 switch axes, I would personally check the weapon tree and get a switch axe for each element. If you won't focus on an element, there's the dalamadur axe, the Akantor axe, the deviljho axe, the rough edge, the elite axe, the brachydios switch axe, and the Tigrex axe (it went in order from rarest for HR7 to not so rare).

-Alternis

Yrael

Also, generally power is a little more important than element for Switch Axes (phials come into play when you're in sword mode - element phials increase elemental damage, power phials increase raw damage, etc).

Some good skills for Switch Axe users include:

- Focus
- Sharpness +1
- Evasion
- Evade Extender
- HG Earplugs
- Partbreaker

Rawk Hawk

Also for switch axe, you really want ones with power phails, some of the others are okay, but power tends to reign supreme.

I'm kind of surprised so see focus on peoples lists. I never really considered putting that in my switch axe gear. I don't mind axe mode, so waiting a little bit longer for sword mode doesn't bother me, and I tend to reload during mounts or before going to other areas a lot anyway. Also good tip, if you are close to 40% sword mode bar, and the monster goes to leave the area, take a couple swipes at the air to drain it down low enough to use reload.

Edit: Not to say focus is wrong or anything, just never tried it out myself. Sorry reread that and didn't want to come off as saying it was a bad skill or anything.

jorgejjvr

Also for switch axe, you really want ones with power phails, some of the others are okay, but power tends to reign supreme.

I'm kind of surprised so see focus on peoples lists. I never really considered putting that in my switch axe gear. I don't mind axe mode, so waiting a little bit longer for sword mode doesn't bother me, and I tend to reload during mounts or before going to other areas a lot anyway. Also good tip, if you are close to 40% sword mode bar, and the monster goes to leave the area, take a couple swipes at the air to drain it down low enough to use reload.

Edit: Not to say focus is wrong or anything, just never tried it out myself. Sorry reread that and didn't want to come off as saying it was a bad skill or anything.

That moment when you get a Relic switch axe with an element phial but it has no element.

-Alternis

onionfrog

Trying out different weapons is fun. It helps to keep the game fresh.

-I used Charge Blade for the first half of low rank.

-Then I used Hammer for the rest of low rank through late high rank.

-I've been using Great sword since then. (Up through G3)

I think I'll try insect glaive next.
And recommendations for insect glaive skills aside from Rodeo God?

I'm making the Anubis glaive so I can try the weapon out without needing to craft multiple elements.

jorgejjvr

Trying out different weapons is fun. It helps to keep the game fresh.

-I used Charge Blade for the first half of low rank.

-Then I used Hammer for the rest of low rank through late high rank.

-I've been using Great sword since then. (Up through G3)

I think I'll try insect glaive next.
And recommendations for insect glaive skills aside from Rodeo God?

I'm making the Anubis glaive so I can try the weapon out without needing to craft multiple elements.

Challenger +2, Sharpness +1, HG Earplugs, Evasion, Evade Distance, Divine blessing, speed sharpening, Mind's see, Razor Sharp.

-Alternis

Edit: Speaking of which, today was the first day I saw somebody with the Blind's eye skill (against an Apex monster no less) and I facepalmed so hard.

Tom_Cody

I used Akantor HR armor (with Mizuha Cap) to full Regios X. But G rank tetsu would be a fine starting point as well. Or even Rath Soul from HR. Regios X will likely be your main goal from that point, it's a helpful set for lots of weapons, so whatever you can wear until you unlock G rank Seregios, should be fine. Skills are totally up to preference, I use a lot of evasion stuff. I'm not sure if that's the norm or not, but my general theory is if I'm not stopping to heal my overall damage will be higher than if I wore attack boosting stuff.

Most blade master weapons benefit from the skill sharpness + 1 listed as handicraft on armors. This skill is really good, but don't get it confused with razer sharp listed as sharpness on armors. This skill is also great, but useually less valuable than handicraft.

The handicraft skill is especially good if you can activate purple color sharpness, each color of sharpness applies a multiplier to your damage. When deciding on which swag-axe to make, don't forget to look at their sharpness!

The website below contains this information.

http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/weapon/switchaxe

Like I've stated, skills aren't neccessary for blade masters. If you're using a switch axe, perhaps you can use focus (so your sword gauge goes up faster) and/or evade extender/evasion +1,+2, or +3 (useful since blade masters get up close and personal). Other than that, it's personal preference. You can get Challenger +2, Attack Up, Sharpness +1, Razor Sharp, Speed sharpening, anything. The beauty of most/all blade master weapons is that they're flexible with skills. Just choose skills that you prefer and benefit you in any way you think is best and you should be alright. Honestly it's possible to play a blade master weapon perfectly fine without skills (like I said, they just compliment your hunter).

In terms of good HR 7 switch axes, I would personally check the weapon tree and get a switch axe for each element. If you won't focus on an element, there's the dalamadur axe, the Akantor axe, the deviljho axe, the rough edge, the elite axe, the brachydios switch axe, and the Tigrex axe (it went in order from rarest for HR7 to not so rare).

-Alternis
I get that, it's more that I need a starting point. I currently have zero blademaster armor.

Also, generally power is a little more important than element for Switch Axes (phials come into play when you're in sword mode - element phials increase elemental damage, power phials increase raw damage, etc).

Some good skills for Switch Axe users include:

- Focus
- Sharpness +1
- Evasion
- Evade Extender
- HG Earplugs
- Partbreaker

Challenger +2, Sharpness +1, HG Earplugs, Evasion, Evade Distance, Divine blessing, speed sharpening, Mind's see, Razor Sharp.

-Alternis

Edit: Speaking of which, today was the first day I saw somebody with the Blind's eye skill (against an Apex monster no less) and I facepalmed so hard.
Wow, thanks again guys.

Based on this, I think I'll make Rath Soul immediately (I have a lot of Azure Rath parts) and then craft Tetsucabra. Past that point I will have a better idea of what skills I want to go for.

As for the Axe itself, it looks like I'm point to want one with a power phial or blast element. I guess I can figure out exactly which one to make when I actually go to craft it. And if I end up liking the weapon, I'm sure I'm going to want to collect more of them anyway.
(Though any specific recommendations for rarity 6-8 Switchaxes would still be welcome).

Ultrabum

I get that, it's more that I need a starting point. I currently have zero blademaster armor.

Wow, thanks again guys.

Based on this, I think I'll make Rath Soul immediately (I have a lot of Azure Rath parts) and then craft Tetsucabra. Past that point I will have a better idea of what skills I want to go for.

As for the Axe itself, it looks like I'm point to want one with a power phial or blast element. I guess I can figure out exactly which one to make when I actually go to craft it. And if I end up liking the weapon, I'm sure I'm going to want to collect more of them anyway.
(Though any specific recommendations for rarity 6-8 Switchaxes would still be welcome).

Tetsucabra is a great first armor set for whatever rank, you'll probably be taking hits as you learn new attacks / try new weapons.

The brachydios weapons are always a safe bet for decent weapons of any class.

Rawk Hawk

At that point I think I was using the Elite Switch Axe, nothing to write home about, but since it uses only ore, you can get it almost instantly in G Rank, so if you have access to some G Rank areas, go mining and start there. Has a def buff, but no element, so will basically work for anything. It's something you can create right at the blacksmith, don't need to upgrade into it. 10 Carbalite Ore, 25 Iron Ore, 2 Firestone.

Edit, wait I was wrong, it is General Strongaxe I had, my mistake. Eltalite x10, Carbalite x15 and Firecell Stones x4.

jorgejjvr

Wow, thanks again guys.

In that case, yes, I'd go for Rath soul.

Between Rare 6-8, you have some options:

Rare 6, Aksa Switch (Seregios), 972 attack, power phial, no element.
Rare 6, Keenscale Phalanx (Dalam), 972 attack, 200 blast, element phial
Rare 7, Great Inceadeus (Naked & Afraid), 972 attack, 230 water, power phial
Rare 7, Ruiner's Bane (HR Crimson), 810 attack, 420 blast, element phial
Rare 8, General's Strongaxe (mining), 1188 attack, hidden 420 fire, power P.
Rare 8, Allagi Tigermaw (T. Zamtrios), 1242 attack, 200 paralysis, power P.
Rare 8, Notched Oppressor+ (Zamtrios) 1242 attack, 360 ice, power phial.

All of these can be upgraded. I hope this helps! (They'll be great with Sharpness +1)

-Alternis

Tom_Cody

Tetsucabra is a great first armor set for whatever rank, you'll probably be taking hits as you learn new attacks / try new weapons.

The brachydios weapons are always a safe bet for decent weapons of any class.

I agree with this 100%.
Cool cool.

At that point I think I was using the Elite Switch Axe, nothing to write home about, but since it uses only ore, you can get it almost instantly in G Rank, so if you have access to some G Rank areas, go mining and start there. Has a def buff, but no element, so will basically work for anything. It's something you can create right at the blacksmith, don't need to upgrade into it. 10 Carbalite Ore, 25 Iron Ore, 2 Firestone.

Edit, wait I was wrong, it is General Strongaxe I had, my mistake. Eltalite x10, Carbalite x15 and Firecell Stones x4.

In that case, yes, I'd go for Rath soul.

Between Rare 6-8, you have some options:

Rare 6, Aksa Switch (Seregios), 972 attack, power phial, no element.
Rare 6, Keenscale Phalanx (Dalam), 972 attack, 200 blast, element phial
Rare 7, Great Inceadeus (Naked & Afraid), 972 attack, 230 water, power phial
Rare 7, Ruiner's Bane (HR Crimson), 810 attack, 420 blast, element phial
Rare 8, General's Strongaxe (mining), 1188 attack, hidden 420 fire, power P.
Rare 8, Allagi Tigermaw (T. Zamtrios), 1242 attack, 200 paralysis, power P.
Rare 8, Notched Oppressor+ (Zamtrios) 1242 attack, 360 ice, power phial.

All of these can be upgraded. I hope this helps! (They'll be great with Sharpness +1)

-Alternis
Great help. I'll see what I can craft with the materials I have and, barring that, I can always go for the General's Strongaxe as soon as I do my Dalamadur urgent.

Challenger+2, Mounting Master, Sharpness+1, Evade Extender, Steady Hand.

That's a pretty good looking SA set right there. I'll upgrade to Rodeo God once I get the gem.

(Skull Visage, Star Knight Mail, Star Knight Vambraces, Grand God's Peer Belt, Tetsu X Greaves, 3 slot talisman with +6 Evade Dist)

jorgejjvr

There's a high rank Rajang hiding out in the 6 star "postgame" quests, but I don't think you can actually fight him until reaching someplace in high rank on the guild side.

No, I mean on the Monster list that states their difficulty. You know, the list that expands once you buy ecology books? It says Rajang is a 6 star difficulty like deviljho, but wasn't he 5 stars in freedom unite?

-Alternis

brau

You guys know what i don't like. Apex monsters make me bounce like crazy. I hate it. Even with the wystone, and then the wystone doesn't last long enough. grrr... i should finish my wystone quests.

Yrael

You guys know what i don't like. Apex monsters make me bounce like crazy. I hate it. Even with the wystone, and then the wystone doesn't last long enough. grrr... i should finish my wystone quests.

I love the sword mode on the Switch Axe because it usually never bounces - but sadly Apex monsters manage to deflect even that. :|

tuffy

Of course i do. It just lasts for 30 seconds tho. not much time. I think its at level 2.
It's definitely a good idea to finish the Wyceum quest line. Once you can equip two Wystones at once you can switch off to something else while the Drive one is recharging. You'll still need to keep aiming at softer spots to avoid bouncing, but at least it's a way to contribute to knocking something out of Apex status for longer.

brau

It's definitely a good idea to finish the Wyceum quest line. Once you can equip two Wystones at once you can switch off to something else while the Drive one is recharging. You'll still need to keep aiming at softer spots to avoid bouncing, but at least it's a way to contribute to knocking something out of Apex status for longer.

I can carry to wystones. But the wystones can level up higher than level 2 right?

At least we have something to aim for. I should have time to play today :D

onionfrog

-Alternis
Thanks. If I reuse a few pieces from my current set I think I can easily get:
HG Earplugs
Sharpness +1
Rodeo God
Attack Up M

Should be good enough for now.

Is challenger +1 worth using? I could probably fit that in instead of attack up M...

tuffy

I can carry to wystones. But the wystones can level up higher than level 2 right?

At least we have something to aim for. I should have time to play today :D
They max out at level 2, which is understandably annoying.

But at least the quest line isn't all that difficult.

brau

They max out at level 2, which is understandably annoying.

But at least the quest line isn't all that difficult.

Soooo... i guess i have all of that. I have 4 wystones to pick from, and i can carry two of them. Thats it then. no?

brau

Wystones max at level 2.
Edit: ignore, question already answered.

Well.. what are the chances of new DLC that will expand the wystones to higher levels? Could be possible no? at least i hope so.

And i have to say, MH puts to shame all other games in how they treat DLC. This is true dlc for no extra cost :)

jorgejjvr

Thanks. If I reuse a few pieces from my current set I think I can easily get:
HG Earplugs
Sharpness +1
Rodeo God
Attack Up M

Should be good enough for now.

Is challenger +1 worth using? I could probably fit that in instead of attack up M...

Not really. It's either Challenger +2 or nothing at all. Sure, it's okay, but +2 is AMAZING. To my knowledge it gives you either AuL or AuL AND increases your affinity by 30% or more for as long as a monster is angry. I'd say that's worth it. +1 isn't the beneficial though.

-Alternis

Yrael

Not really. It's either Challenger +2 or nothing at all. Sure, it's okay, but +2 is AMAZING. To my knowledge it gives you either AuL or AuL AND increases your affinity by 30% or more for as long as a monster is angry. I'd say that's worth it. +1 isn't the beneficial though.

-Alternis

Hmmm...does that mean it's also active for Apex monsters, since they're permanently angry? If so, that's incredibly useful.

jorgejjvr

Hmmm...does that mean it's also active for Apex monsters, since they're permanently angry? If so, that's incredibly useful.

Just because they're Apex doesn't mean they're angry. Rage is usually achieved after a roar, and it's generally noticeable (Rajang becomes yellow, Jho becomes red, Seregios puffs up, Zinogre steps back while lighting up and roars if he's fully charged), though if it's not completely noticeable then that means that the rage mode is signified by puffs of smoke from the mouth (Like diablos, maybe Gravios and maybe Najarlala). Though honestly it's always useful becomes monsters usually spend half or more of the hunt angry.

Other examples include Daora' black wind, Teostra when he turns everything red, Chameleos releasing mist, etc.

Trust me, once you have the skill you'll see how often monsters are angry (your left arm glows bright red).

-Alternis

Edit: However, there are certain quests where a monster is always angry. For example, the Silver Cataclysm (Super Ukanlos) is a quest featuring a Ukanlos whom is always enraged. Therefore you'd have the attack and affinity the whole hunt.

Yrael

I don't believe apex monsters are always angry, feel like I remember seeing an all black Rajang.

Just because they're Apex doesn't mean they're angry. Rage is usually achieved after a roar, and it's generally noticeable (Rajang becomes yellow, Jho becomes red, Seregios puffs up, Zinogre steps back while lighting up and roars if he's fully charged), though if it's not completely noticeable then that means that the rage mode is signified by puffs of smoke from the mouth (Like diablos, maybe Gravios and maybe Najarlala). Though honestly it's always useful becomes monsters usually spend half or more of the hunt angry.

Other examples include Daora' black wind, Teostra when he turns everything red, Chameleos releasing mist, etc.

Trust me, once you have the skill you'll see how often monsters are angry (your left arm glows bright red).

-Alternis

Aha, I see! I knew that regular monsters can look different when they became enraged, but I thought Apex monsters were different and simply permanently aggressive.

Well.. what are the chances of new DLC that will expand the wystones to higher levels? Could be possible no? at least i hope so.

And i have to say, MH puts to shame all other games in how they treat DLC. This is true dlc for no extra cost :)

Totally agree, but haven't they been doing this DLC stuff for years?

Top Bottom