• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

What are some materials / potions I should be farming for Caravan 7 / HR 6? I rarely make anything fancier than Mega Potions, and I could use a productive MH activity for when I don't have enough time to kill something.

What are some materials / potions I should be farming for Caravan 7 / HR 6? I rarely make anything fancier than Mega Potions, and I could use a productive MH activity for when I don't have enough time to kill something.
When they are available the Meownster Hunter stuff is fun.

Pila

Wanna play some G1 quests? Anything really, not just key quests.

03 0924 7233 0419
Pass 8787

Was great fun, thanks for joining!

Beats

For potions having a nice supply of Lifepowders is always handy. They heal you and everyone else in the same area for a decent amount. You can make them by combining Wyvern Claw + Lifecrystals (which is made with Godbug + Wyvernfang). Though you wouldn't really have to go out of your way to farm the materials since you can just use the Wycoon.

Did two fatalis runs, got many horns. Even some from the body which I didn't know was possible. Managed though to upgrade my DB's even though they need black fatalis parts now and I can make the HBG if I want.

Still playing this regularly, my "go to" game during short periods of downtime. Poking around G2 after collecting armor sets like Basarios Z (via GQ) for my gunner. Then repeatedly offing Seregios and S. Nerscylla to get their blademaster armors. Nerscylla Z with the solid Chrome Heaven poison GS seems quite useful right now, as do weapons from Seregios. Being a GS and HBG fan, those would currently be the rank 9 Seditious Cleaver and Seditious Cannon. Preparing to have to get serious again as I go after more dangerous game in G2.

upandaway

Thanks for hunting guys. Made tons of progress.

Looking at Regios X Gunner for my gunner set now instead of Plum Daimyo, it looks good enough to me. We'll see though if I can get enough Lenses.

Beats

hmm, looking at the star knight set on Kiranico I don't think I'd have enough slots to get Element Crit, x Atk+3 and Sharpness+1 even with a charm with +14 points in x element. guess I'll stick with the sets I got.

tuffy

Anybody interested in doing a few Uka runs? Not the super one since I feel like winning :p
Sounds like fun. I've been practicing on the not-so-super "Code White" event Uka and getting better times trying out a few things. Got him down with 6 minutes to go, but I think I can do better.
Also if anyone has a g rank garuga gq that would be awesome. Looking to get g garuga parts for a mixed set.
If you just need the parts, I'd recommend doing the Metroid Garuga event. It's in the arena which is a pretty easy place to fight him too.

jorgejjvr

Sounds like fun. I've been practicing on the not-so-super "Code White" event Uka and getting better times trying out a few things. Got him down with 6 minutes to go, but I think I can do better.

If you just need the parts, I'd recommend doing the Metroid Garuga event. It's in the arena which is a pretty easy place to fight him too.

I am also down to beating Daddy Uka

actually, sorry, duty calls

maybe later

6 minutes? That's really good all things considered.

I am also down to beating Daddy Uka

actually, sorry, duty calls

maybe later

Ah it's cool, I got work in a bit myself so it would be later tonight that i'll be doing the runs.
And quick edit: How do people get those awesome charms from melding? I did a lot and my "best" was Spirit +3, Psychic +11 with 3 slots.

Top Bottom