• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

I think I give up on Joe apex pub run.
Few weeks ago it was like one of easiest thing ever but now people keep carting left and right. It's like all the skilled guys have quit the game.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but that was fun!

Thanks for the help - you made things SO much easier, haha.

I'm going to eat some food and rehost in a bit for anyone who wants to help with Guild 6 stuff. Should be able to join the fun stuff eventually with the rest of you!

onionfrog

Leveling up my Velocidrome + Rajang guild quest if anyone is interested.
-GS/LS weapon bias
-Level 109 right now. (G3 minimum)

59-1332-0588-3011

_-----------
All Full

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
While I didn't like water battling at all, water monsters like Royal Ludroth, Gobul and Lagiacrus are among the best in series. :(

Wolfe

Thanks again for the help Beats!

How many slots? I've been trying to get a goodhandicraft charm for a while now

My Handi charms annoy me, the best one I've gotten is still a +4 3 slots (no secondary skill) which then becomes a plain +7 due to always using an artisan jewel in it. I've also got a +5 with 2 sockets and no secondary skill but unless the set already has handi points it remains weaker than the +4 3 sockets :(

I've also got a 3 handi 1 edge lore talisman but when am I ever going to need that...

Also got a crappy skill/9 evasion/3 sockets, stupid charms :p

Any rooms open?

-Alternis

I'll post up a room for the Cham GQ I'm trying to finish leveling up if anyones interested, it's at 133 but doing it with randoms is so hit or miss. It's GS/LS and tri series chest.

48-1037-2989-8133

jorgejjvr

My Handi charms annoy me, the best one I've gotten is still a +4 3 slots (no secondary skill) which then becomes a plain +7 due to always using an artisan jewel in it. I've also got a +5 with 2 sockets and no secondary skill but unless the set already has handi points it remains weaker than the +4 3 sockets :(

I've also got a 3 handi 1 edge lore jewel but when am I ever going to need that...

Also got a crappy skill/9 evasion/3 sockets, stupid charms :p

I think handicraft +7 is quite strong.

-Alternis

Wolfe

Stupid cable, I'll try to rejoin.

Edit: you guys already left, nvm.

Btw I don't know what you thought I was doing parm, but I was asking what the quest was for since I was at my item box and wanted to change into more appropriate gear depending on the monster. I was just confused because you didn't reply at all lol.

jorgejjvr

Btw I don't know what you thought I was doing parm, but I was asking what the quest was for since I was at my item box and wanted to change into more appropriate gear depending on the monster. I was just confused because you didn't reply at all lol.

Room for two more.

-Alternis

Ok hey sorry I've been watching the Rockets Clippers game in the background and didn't see that. Sorry!

Anyone of you bad asses down to help a HR7 Cara 10 complete the "Advanced: Dragon Attack" Quest? I've tried to solo this as I have all other quests without issue but this one is insane.

05-7940-0707-5715

Do you guys prefer elements or ailments? If ailments, would you choose poison or blast?

-Alternis

I use whatever fits the mission best, but generally if I have the choice I like to use Blast because that proc is godlike for softening up monsters. Poison is great, even if you don't realize how strong it is.

Top Bottom