• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

tuffy

Yeah we did that a couple times. Is he frenzied in the gq like he is in the metroid mission? That frenzy is killer.
I think monsters get frenzied automatically at higher guild quest levels because apparently hunters don't have enough to worry about. Unfortunately, the highest Yian Garuga guild quest I have is level 51. So I've been doing the event because it's easy to find groups doing it for the Metroid stuff.

Yrael

Yeah the lag was pretty atrocious when I hopped on early this morning. We tried the frenzied Pink Rathian and Zinogre quest - it was utter chaos lol. It took a couple of seconds for it to even register and play the fanfare when the Rathian finally went down.

Shengar

That was the first time I cut off Chameleos tail so quick. Less than than 2 minute to boot. So it came to my conclusion that Cham tail is very weak but only if you hit the actual breakable part (curly tip); LS is best to do the job; and you can cut it anytime unlike Kushala or Teostra.

That was the first time I cut off Chameleos tail so quick. Less than than 2 minute to boot. So it came to my conclusion that Cham tail is very weak but only if you hit the actual breakable part (curly tip); LS is best to do the job; and you can cut it anytime unlike Kushala or Teostra.

This is a good tip to know. I've never really seen it break, nor cut off.

Tarps

Ukanlos is a killer of many randoms, it doesn't help that its such a long battle, and just when you think you're winning he gets quicker and hits harder.

Ukanlos is a killer of many randoms, it doesn't help that its such a long battle, and just when you think you're winning he gets quicker and hits harder.

I finally resigned myself to just living at his tail and hind legs, pretty much this for every monster. No CB stuns for me :(

andthebeatgoeson

Got tired over the last few days so I'm just cleaning up some lr quests. Makes it a lot easier.

Now I see why people rush to g rank. These things take 5 minutes with good gear. I jump in with some noobs and feel like a god.

But better than spending 20 minutes of it in lr.

What's the highest level you can start of on a guild quest?

Shengar

I have five Large Elder Dragon Gems but I can't decide which stuffs should I make because there are too many good shits that need it.

Got tired over the last few days so I'm just cleaning up some lr quests. Makes it a lot easier.

Now I see why people rush to g rank. These things take 5 minutes with good gear. I jump in with some noobs and feel like a god.

Don't make newbie over-reliant on G Rank people coming down to help them with their quest though. At least make sure your weapon have on the appropriate level with them.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'll give you a hand if you don't mind a G-rank in there. Are you doing the keys?

That's going to be my plan. I figure get through the garbage. I need some stuff to upgrade my weapons, but I'd rather just get my HR up first and farm that stuff later.

Going to be a little bit longer as I'm finishing something up here before I crash on the couch for gaming time.

jorgejjvr

The highest I've gotten is level 120

-Alternis

Wait, I'm confused again. Is there such a thing as Savage Deviljho at G rank? Or is that a guild quest only thing? Or another "it won't exist until DLC" things?

Also I just got four Deviljho Gems off of capping a Savage and I feel pretty good about that.

Leezard

Wait, I'm confused again. Is there such a thing as Savage Deviljho at G rank? Or is that a guild quest only thing? Or another "it won't exist until DLC" things?

Also I just got four Deviljho Gems off of capping a Savage and I feel pretty good about that.

There are G-rank savage jhos, but only in expeditions until DLC.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Room is up for helping me get done!

18-2665-9204-1744

E: Just started first quest. Will be going through Guild 5 stuff as I finish it.

Top Bottom