• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

jorgejjvr

:( I have no idea how to fix this then.

I have the same problem, unfortunately. "An error has occurred. Ending Online Multiplier and returning to Offline Mode."
Yep, I got the same error. Weird that it won't even let us connect to your lobby. Try disconnecting and connecting the router again, go to settings, search for it again, put the password, do a connection test (on 3ds) and try again,also get closer to your router

Did some farming to get started on several elemental longsword lines. Fighting G. Jaggi and Tetsucabra now is hilarious. I fought Zinogre again and did much better this time. I broke his face and killed him before he even went to sleep. Next up: Ratholos and Tigrex.

I might go back and farm Gore Magala a bit to get his sword.

Beat the single with about 100 hours put into the game. Didn't want to start G-rank online without a wystone.

How do you get the drive wystone? I had it for one battle, but it doesn't seem like I kept it after the battle.

Also is there a monster hunter anime? A monster hunter anime would be awesome.

Ken

Beat the single with about 100 hours put into the game. Didn't want to start G-rank online without a wystone.

How do you get the drive wystone? I had it for one battle, but it doesn't seem like I kept it after the battle.

Also is there a monster hunter anime? A monster hunter anime would be awesome.

There's monster hunter doujinshi.

Highwind

So is there still a problem with Akantor and random rooms getting cleared out by it?

The second I enter a room the host tells me not to cart, and guess what he does during the hunt?

Goes and fucking carts lmao.

Meanwhile I managed to keep Akantor on lockdown and we manage clear the quest in 9 mins (nobody brings flash bombs these days D:).

I've never found him a tough fight aside from maybe that new sweeping sonic beam attack or getting stuck in a corner, but I still read complaints about people carting regularly to him.

Same with Gogmazios (even the super one) but the difference is I've never really had a bad room with it. o_O

Ahhh my brother tried getting me into tri, but I just couldn't for some reason, didn't like much of the under water either. Which is why I consider mh4 my first real full introduction to MH

It's kinda weird, I couldn't get into Tri but I really got into the series with 3U, not sure what changed but I'm glad it pulled me in. :)

So guys, what are some good lances that I should be building towards for G-Rank?

jorgejjvr

I even remember having problems with the weapons, not really finding one to fit my style. But in MH4 I instantly loved the IG, the fact that it was no longer underwater, the great introduction to the game, heck capcom even got me interested from the demo. It just really hit all the right things for me, and once I got in, there was no getting out!

squall23

I'm overall indifferent to long giant boss fights but it really depends on which ones. For example, I can't give a good explanation but I've always liked the Mohran fights since Tri.

jorgejjvr

I'm overall indifferent to long giant boss fights but it really depends on which ones. For example, I can't give a good explanation but I've always liked the Mohran fights since Tri.
I hate those ship battles, it totally shifts from the game play of the game..

Anyone doing quests?

PrankT

The demo was a mixed bag for me. The game was interesting enough, but I didn't really "get" it. Plus I didn't even think to jump off the ledge on Sunken Hollow to begin the level, so that didn't help. I almost cancelled my pre-order, but 200 hours later I'm sure glad I stuck with it!

Kyzon

Ahhh my brother tried getting me into tri, but I just couldn't for some reason, didn't like much of the under water either. Which is why I consider mh4 my first real full introduction to MH

I just didn't have online for Tri, but I liked it. I fell in love with 3U though, and it's most likely because I could choose whatever weapon at the start.

You're crazy.

pls

That part-2 music truly a dope. It's my favorite theme after Teostra.

Possibly my fav theme is The Lunar Abyss right there ^^^

I hate those ship battles, it totally shifts from the game play of the game..

Anyone doing quests?

I'm down for whatever

Top Bottom