• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

I'm working towards DokuDoku pieces. First up is a Yian Kut-Ku, and then we'll be cycling around to find a Rajang hunt. I'd prefer if we can do Fur Fixation than anything else. I'm also up for doing Rusted Kushala but I don't have that quest unlocked. My current hit list:

Steelrust Drakeshell 5
Steelrust Scale 1
S. Dalam Tail Scale+ 4
S.Dala Gazer 2
Skyblade Drgnsphire 1
Rajang Apoplexy 2
Argent Stouthorn 3
Kut-Ku Luckear 2

05-2786-0244-5168

Thanks ahead of time!

Heatseeker2

Neo Member
I am G3, and have started doing some of the lv86+ guild quests. Can anyone explain to me how to evaluate the worth of the armor pieces and weapons given as rewards from expeditions/guild quests. I didn't see a tutorial from gaijin hunter either :-/ .

Correct me if I am wrong but polishing/upgrading does not improve the sharpness bar. I can easily see me running out of item box room fairly quickly if I do not learn to evaluate worth and sell the junk.

I am G3, and have started doing some of the lv86+ guild quests. Can anyone explain to me how to evaluate the worth of the armor pieces and weapons given as rewards from expeditions/guild quests. I didn't see a tutorial from gaijin hunter either :-/ .

Correct me if I am wrong but polishing/upgrading does not improve the sharpness bar. I can easily see me running out of item box room fairly quickly if I do not learn to evaluate worth and sell the junk.

Hope this helps
http://www.capcom-unity.com/monster...7/guild-quests-excavated-equipment-basic-info

Shengar

So then what's the final defense number when it's fully maxed out?
91, as big as unupgraded rarity 8 blademaster g rank armor.
I like the Impact for the exhaust damage, and the CB is already super powerful, but I still haven't seen a clear answer in regards to how effective element phials are on CBs. I'd like this cleared up too
Elements deal big amount of damage if you can snipe the super charge well enough to monster weak points. At least that's what they said.

All I know is... fuck Rathalos and Gore Magala in High... even with flash bombs, when it's just a GS and Bow, which means doing things slowly, you can get your ass kicked.

I guess it's a good thing that I have an Auto-Guard +10 amulet?

After 5 rounds of charm melding my best charm has been mounting 3, artillery +11 with 3 slots. TBH it makes my use of Lava X that much easier since now I can get artillery skills.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Heh. Was having some trouble with the offline Kushala. Beat me pretty bad the first time. Went in the second time with a poison IG (and mind, this was only the 14th quest I'd ever used IG in, according to my guild card) and absolutely ripped him apart. :lol

Now time for Caravaneer's Challenge, I guess. Oh boy.

tuffy

Would anybody be willing to help me grind for some thunder sacs from Red Khezu in an hour or two? I need them for the Grand Wailing Ghost LS.
Sure thing, thunderstorms in the area permitting. Though bizarrely, it looks like there's a 20% chance of getting them just by finishing the 8* Caravan Frozen Seaway harvest tour.

Mzo

Took out Flaming Crimson Fatalis for the penultimate scroll quest. He wasn't that bad! I think that's the last variant monster I hadn't killed yet. I know the last scroll is some Caravaneer's Challenge type bullshit.

I might stop once I go back and finish that and all the odd quests I missed. I'll do some Guild Quests along the way but the game is definitely winding down for me.

Shengar

Took out Flaming Crimson Fatalis for the penultimate scroll quest. He wasn't that bad! I think that's the last variant monster I hadn't killed yet. I know the last scroll is some Caravaneer's Challenge type bullshit.

I might stop once I go back and finish that and all the odd quests I missed. I'll do some Guild Quests along the way but the game is definitely winding down for me.
The only threat in Monster Hunter! quest is Zin and Brachy duo, the rest are a joke.

Mzo

Look at this baller outfit. Not pictured: red enchant I bought right after.

CCRvzfcUsAA5Wyl.jpg

I'm a triceratops princess. OK, di-ceratops.

Yrael

Hooray, I've hit G rank! :)

What armor do you all recommend at this stage? My current set is Mono S, upgraded to 473 defense in total. The Tetsucabra X set looks promising.

Top Bottom