• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Smokey

charsace said:
"I will be lucky to wi..."SFTU with the fake humble punk.

I'm the last dude to be humble especially with 2k, but I'm speakin' the truth this time. I'm really having an issue witht he shot releases and nobody believes me :/

CB3 said:
Thats all anyone does in the madden league. He must have caught that virus

:lol this is true and is quite annoying. I'm bein for real though in here, I'm strugglin' with the game right now.

pilonv1

Smokey said:
I'm really having an issue witht he shot releases and nobody believes me :/

Shot releases are so random this year, I wish I could explain it. I can miss wide open shots with Anthony Morrow but nail everything with CJ Watson. Even if you go into practice mode the timing on the releases doesn't seem to make a difference.

Smokey

viakado said:
so, parasight backed out.
one spot available.
im trying to convince pheenik's favorite 2ker to come back. :p

We might have to do the xbl trial card thing again.

pilonv1 said:
Shot releases are so random this year, I wish I could explain it. I can miss wide open shots with Anthony Morrow but nail everything with CJ Watson. Even if you go into practice mode the timing on the releases doesn't seem to make a difference.

It really is. I don't understand how they could mess up so many things in one year.

Kado, get on the line with everybody's favorite 2ker Cerrius!

ecnal

we should wait to start the league so 2K can do its over-reactionary roster update and boost andre's rating through the roof :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
2k: Where birdman takes shots out of a doubleteam and DCX takes a 2 pointer when we need a 3 to tie

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
2k: Where birdman takes shots out of a doubleteam and DCX takes a 2 pointer when we need a 3 to tie
I'm sorry when you double screen and there is no where to land but where i did with bs animation, yeah it's going to be a 2pt shot :/

DCX

viakado is a fucking terrible point guard. when i was joakim noah i was in there protecting the paint and blocking shots and shit, all while watching a turnover fest in the backcourt. only the SHOOTING guard was a decent distributor. SMFH

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
viakado is a fucking terrible point guard. when i was joakim noah i was in there protecting the paint and blocking shots and shit, all while watching a turnover fest in the backcourt. only the SHOOTING guard was a decent distributor. SMFH
I'm a good point forward, i can say that as a PG, there are way to many divas to tend too, fuck that, i don't want to any hurt vagina out there...

DCX

DCX said:
I'm a good point forward, i can say that as a PG, there are way to many divas to tend too, fuck that, i don't want to any hurt vagina out there...

DCX

what divas are there to tend to when the point guard is turning the ball over and jacking up shots?

Smokey

ph33nix said:

lololol

DMczaf said:
:lol I can't accept the league invite. It keeps ignoring it. Ah, 2K.

Just checked it has you in as the Wizards.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Whoever was the PG on that Raptors team was a floor general, i had a beast of a game 21pts, 3 ast, 7 rbs, 1 stl and 5 blk as Andrea. He just knew when to get me the ball and i worked well in the paint along side of Bosh. Great flow, great game.

Now when i share the floor with CB...god i feel like he gives me the MJ stare he used to give Will Perdue when he dropped a pass or something.

DCX

Cloudy

Banned
I want to be in the league so I will take it out of the entertainment system and let it cool down and try again tonight. If only to sign in. I can buy a new one, send this one to get fixed then sell it on Ebay. I've been wanting an HDMI 360 anyways..

ph33nix said:
fuck you. i won game one. high assist/TO ratio. so fuck you.
i could've won us game two if i we're the PG. too bad i witnessed the poorest performance by a pg ever.
DCX said:

DCX
i agree.people get all butt hurt when they dont touch the ball at least once in each posession.
pansies. its like being a babysitter.:lol

Cloudy

Banned
Guys, I can buy a new 360 tomorrow. Can y'all wait till then? I just tried it in a different outlet and the AC adapter light was green (according to xbox.com, that means it has to be sent in)

Cloudy said:
Guys, I can buy a new 360 tomorrow. Can y'all wait till then? I just tried it in a different outlet and the AC adapter light was green (according to xbox.com, that means it has to be sent in)
wait wat? you mean the power brick with the lil indication light? if its green it has to be sent in?
mine has been green since day 1.:lol

Cloudy

Banned
viakado said:
wait wat? you mean the power brick with the lil indication light? if its green it has to be sent in?
mine has been green since day 1.:lol

If it's green and you have the red lights, it's a problem with the 360 and not the power supply. I just checked on xbox.com and my warranty is expired. Do you think I can talk them into fixing it for free or am I screwed? I'm still buying a new one but I want to sell this one and get something back..

Cloudy

Banned
Ok, I called xbox support and apparently, they extended the warranty 2 years for this issue. So I get it "fixed" for free. I'm skeptical because I did this with my first xbox and I had to send it back like twice :lol

At any rate, I'll get a new one tomorrow :p

Smokey

Cloudy said:
If it's green and you have the red lights, it's a problem with the 360 and not the power supply. I just checked on xbox.com and my warranty is expired. Do you think I can talk them into fixing it for free or am I screwed? I'm still buying a new one but I want to sell this one and get something back..

Call Xbox say some BS to get past Adabi and Muhammed and talk to a manager and see what you can do.

Sign in people lets go!!

Cloudy

Banned
I talked to Mark actually but he was a French guy and I could barely understand him. I don't blame those guys cos it's honest work but I don't get why companies do this. You're just frustrating your clients and the more xenophobic ones will get especially upset. "Dey took arrr jawbs!" :lol

daw840

Cloudy said:
I talked to Mark actually but he was a French guy and I could barely understand him. I don't blame those guys cos it's honest work but I don't get why companies do this. You're just frustrating your clients and the more xenophobic ones will get especially upset. "Dey took arrr jawbs!" :lol

Whats really funny is I have an Indian friend whose mother actually immigrated here from India and this shit pisses her off to no end when she gets transferred to those call centers.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im half mexican and it pisses me off when i have to talk to someone who doesnt understand what the hell im saying. it happens alot at mcdonalds. The older hispanic people there fuck always fuck my order up somehow

Cloudy

Banned
Actually I think I'll keep the old 360. System link gaming is always fun :D

What is the difference btw. the elite and arcade consoles? Only the HD and color, right? I have a 20gb that I can use if I get an arcade

ecnal

DCX said:
Whoever was the PG on that Raptors team was a floor general, i had a beast of a game 21pts, 3 ast, 7 rbs, 1 stl and 5 blk as Andrea. He just knew when to get me the ball and i worked well in the paint along side of Bosh. Great flow, great game.

Now when i share the floor with CB...god i feel like he gives me the MJ stare he used to give Will Perdue when he dropped a pass or something.

DCX

;)

i should always be the PG... especially over kado.

Top Bottom