• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

I expect this game to end sometime from 10:15-10:30. I know that Anachronous, Ecnal, and Smokey are around....and maybe Konex? Who wants to play me first

Oh man I'm so sorry pilon :lol

11 PM PST....so that's 2 ET? Yeah my ass will be asleep thankfully

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
anachronous_one said:
Pursuant to Smokey's rule that we post any pending trades:
Code:
Mario West - Atlanta Hawks
Hasheem Thabeet - Memphis Grizzlies
That offer was submitted yesterday.

. . . and HOLY SHIT @ the trade-offer spam from the Bulls:
http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/trade.cfm?l=292481
Simmer down, Gar Forman, simmer down.

:|

Hey I tried to get online to check the trade offer, but the servers werent working for me ... and it looks like tonight wont work either :lol

Also, if anybody is playing the Griz please PM me so we can a time up :)

pilonv1

This is Ronnie's attempt to get back at Smokey for his scam comment. As soon as the league starts - BAM two nights of downtime

Smokey

pilonv1 said:
This is Ronnie's attempt to get back at Smokey for his scam comment. As soon as the league starts - BAM two nights of downtime

And they are sort of proving me right :lol :/

BTW just sent you an invite. Please accept before servers go down for half a day :(

Cerrius you too.

Zep

Banned
Hey Carlos, I thought Harrington wasn't available? I get offered Eddy Curry instead.

I see you big dog, I see you. Take a look at my ending signature.

B.L.O.W M.E

DCX

DCX
Zep said:
Hey Carlos, I thought Harrington wasn't available? I get offered Eddy Curry instead.

I see you big dog, I see you. Take a look at my ending signature.

B.L.O.W M.E
:lol :lol

DCX

pilonv1

Smokey said:
And they are sort of proving me right :lol :/

BTW just sent you an invite. Please accept before servers go down for half a day :(

Cerrius you too.

I should have 30mins or so when I get home before the servers crash.

I think I'll be the only one without a trade at the end of the season. Anyone want Beno or Sean May?

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Spurs and Suns trade has been accepted by both parties.

Tony Parker for Steve Nash

Admin approval?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
just a heads up. apparently if your opponent uses a different control scheme against you, you start with that the next game. i played zep in game 1 and he uses alt. B scheme. now playing encal i started out with that

CB3 said:
just a heads up. apparently if your opponent uses a different control scheme against you, you start with that the next game. i played zep in game 1 and he uses alt. B scheme. now playing encal i started out with that
Lolwhut

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:

:lol :lol

Smokey said:
lol wat?

you wanna talk about bull how about that 4th qtr:lol

one of the admins who are on accept the nash-parker deal please.

yao didnt miss all game, i finally was able to make stops in the game, for some reason the lock-down defense means nothing, players just slide by lol but good game anyway.

fun_31.jpg

this is what yao should be doing instead of playing, since he should be injured :lol :lol

Smokey

CB3 said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

good god

Cerrius said:
Spurs and Suns trade has been accepted by both parties.

Tony Parker for Steve Nash

Admin approval?
no you idiot. you post it AFTER it gets done.
not before. now i can cockblock you.

odom artest fish for nash and hill.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
viakado said:

fu bitch.

approve my shit someone. please.

DCX

DCX
Done. BTW, wtf, 11-0 run to start the first, never made it back from that...god i hate the triple towers the Lakers have.

DCX

pilonv1

viakado said:

Sorry I've offered Udrih, Brockman and May for Nash and Lopez, you're fucked.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Well, this is nice, my last game didn't register in the league standings or in stats yet. Is there a delay or something? My "NBA.COM" page shows my win and my loss, but not any of the league stat pages (not that I have any stats to gush over at this point).

My remaining Week 1 games:
Toronto
@Washington
San Antonio

Anyone of you available to knock out one more?

Smokey

anachronous_one said:
Well, this is nice, my last game didn't register in the league standings or in stats yet. Is there a delay or something? My "NBA.COM" page shows my win and my loss, but not any of the league stat pages (not that I have any stats to gush over at this point).

My remaining Week 1 games:
Toronto
@Washington
San Antonio

Anyone of you available to knock out one more?

I'll re-sync it for you. This happened to me earlier too.

pilonv1

jordan0386 said:
2k Insider won't bench Chris Paul.

Just sayin'.

2k Insider activated Brandan Wright and deactivated Anthony Randolph. At least the latter may be back before the end of the season.

pilonv1

sure just shoot me an invite. will be good to see what the lag is like, plus I have no idea what the Kings players shot releases are like

pilonv1

I would like to think the Kings are terrible (they are), but my rebounding and defense is shocking. I was playing ecnals pick and roll like I was a Raptor. Never seen so many open shots and layups.

At least the lag was ok.

ecnal

i think the lag isn't really an issue from australia (i'm in california btw, if that gives you a better idea how you might fair with other people in the league).

i've had laggier connections to people in neighboring states.

hopefully the time difference works out, gg.

Top Bottom