• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

aaron brooks 2-15.
fuck you smokey.
fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

pilonv1

Martin wasn't any better - 3/16 and one of those shots was in garbage time. I cannot shoot with anyone on this team to save my life.

come back Monta :(

In each of the Suns three games this year, Power Forward Amaré Stoudemire has scored 16 PIP. He is averaging a double double and making his presence felt in the paint, scoring in the paint against the likes of Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, and Nêne. The Suns are actively seeking a three-point shooter at the two guard and are currently listening to any trade proposals that may come their way.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I can get a match on when this Griz game goes to halftime. RJ or Zep, you guys up for it?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
RJNavarrete said:
LET'S DO IT!

aight cool, 2nd quarter just started, so Ill see you in a bit.

Btw, any tips for offense? Playing against Hunter yesterday I noticed his guys made open jumpers waaaay more often than mine, who were just as open (Galliinari is "god mode" in this game btw" Does the game reward taking your time in a possession? Do you guys always use "lock down" when guarding somebody and just spam steal?

I know that for most of these I just gotta get my timing down and pick my spots, but sometimes its like "well fuck this guy makes everything and mine dont make shit"

Raging Spaniard said:
aight cool, 2nd quarter just started, so Ill see you in a bit.

Btw, any tips for offense? Playing against Hunter yesterday I noticed his guys made open jumpers waaaay more often than mine, who were just as open (Galliinari is "god mode" in this game btw" Does the game reward taking your time in a possession? Do you guys always use "lock down" when guarding somebody and just spam steal?

I know that for most of these I just gotta get my timing down and pick my spots, but sometimes its like "well fuck this guy makes everything and mine dont make shit"
I feel like that often times, too. :( Hey, I got church at seven so if we don't start now, I don't think we can play til after (9 pm).

Raging Spaniard

My aim is Jigglyxavi, which coincidentally is the same as my Live account.

Stupid Pokemon phase.

Raging Spaniard

Hey Zep good game, yeah we kept bricking open shots, wtf!

I keep freaking out about scoring too much in the paint, so I guess thats why I took so many jumpers :lol

Oh also, I keep forgetting that were not supposed to hassle the PG until he crosses the halfcourt. Thats why I threw alley-oop passes whenever I stole the ball that way, to give you the ball back. Sorry about that

Top Bottom