• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

pilonv1 said:
Yeah I've had worse local games too. It's funny how that is.

if you wanna have the ultimate test just scrim hunter. I think his bitch ass is the most eastern of all in the league?

Smokey

Dark FaZe said:
put me on the waiting list

fuck life

cant b life

will do sir

even though I made that thread calling 2k10 a scam last year...the pull of a GAF league is far too great to resist.

Smokey

Rockets have traded:

Aaron Brooks
Shane Battier

for

Derek Fisher
Ron Artest

of the LA Lakers.

welcome back home Ron Ron!

viakado said:
Crzy Ronron goes back home. i get my pg. everyone wins.
after a whole day in the trade wire yesterday, i finally get my pg.
I'm not even gonna go back and quote what you said about Brooks. :lol :lol :lol

DCX

DCX
GG Cold, Smokey you need to re sync our game as the stats didn't record or something even though game was played.

DCX

daw840

Dallas Mavericks
@ San Antonio Spurs
Phoenix Suns
New Orleans Hornets

Anyone around to play?

edit: Witness, want to play now?

Smokey

DCX said:
GG Cold, Smokey you need to re sync our game as the stats didn't record or something even though game was played.

DCX

I did, but it still says game in progress on league website. When you click on your team though it says you won the game 70-58. When I go into admin options and look at games it says 'completed' next to your guys' game. For whatever reason on the main screen it says game in progress, but I do think it gave you the win.

EDIT: When the game is over please go to quit and don't just turn your system off. Not saying you all did that, just saying this for the league in general.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
I did, but it still says game in progress on league website. When you click on your team though it says you won the game 70-58. When I go into admin options and look at games it says 'completed' next to your guys' game. For whatever reason on the main screen it says game in progress, but I do think it gave you the win.
If the the season ended now... Knicks VS Heat FIRST ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol

DCX

daw840

Boston- The Celtics chalked up their first win of the season 88-99 tonight at their home court on the shoulders of Ray Allen and Eddie House. Yes, you heard me right, I said Eddie House. While House only played for 11 minutes of the game, he was the top scorer with 26 points. Ray Allen was named the Jordan Grant Player of the Game for his amazing performance scoring 24 points. Allen would have been the top scorer of the game, had it not been for the Mavericks intentionally fouling House at the end of regulation. House had this to say after the game. "Yeah, RayRay is my boy and all, but the stats don't lie. I want a starting role on this squad and I think I am definitely fit to lead this team straight to the finals." Rajon Rondo had no comment after a dissapointing game with only 2 points and 4 assists. Is a shakeup brewing in the Celtics locker room regarding who the starting PG should be? You can judge that for yourself.

daw840

@ San Antonio Spurs
Phoenix Suns
New Orleans Hornets

Anyone else around to play?

p.s. Damn, Tony Allen is out for 7 days, that really hurts my bench. Really badly.

Smokey

daw840 said:
Boston- The Celtics chalked up their first win of the season 88-99 tonight at their home court on the shoulders of Ray Allen and Eddie House. Yes, you heard me right, I said Eddie House. While House only played for 11 minutes of the game, he was the top scorer with 26 points. Ray Allen was named the Jordan Grant Player of the Game for his amazing performance scoring 24 points. Allen would have been the top scorer of the game, had it not been for the Mavericks intentionally fouling House at the end of regulation. House had this to say after the game. "Yeah, RayRay is my boy and all, but the stats don't lie. I want a starting role on this squad and I think I am definitely fit to lead this team straight to the finals." Rajon Rondo had no comment after a dissapointing game with only 2 points and 4 assists. Is a shakeup brewing in the Celtics locker room regarding who the starting PG should be? You can judge that for yourself.

:lol

daw840 said:
@ San Antonio Spurs
Phoenix Suns
New Orleans Hornets

Anyone else around to play?

p.s. Damn, Tony Allen is out for 7 days, that really hurts my bench. Really badly.
I keep challenging you. Hurry up and challenge me, fool. (Suns)

daw840 said:

i played an all around decent game, Dirk with 20, Howard with 22, Marion with 16, jason kidd with 16 assists/9boards...

Tim Thomas for Sixth Man Of The Year!!!

daw840 said:

Ima let u finish, but bob cousy is the greatest celtic point guard of all time.....:D :D

charsace

Nuggets are around to play.

I posted an article, but want to change some things. How do I do that?

kings
grizz
magic
lakers

Someone play me.

Celoltics. House? 3 points on 1-7. Amare beasting again with 20 / 14 / 4. 39 bench points; Barbosa! <3

20 point win. Where's the feelsgoodman.jpg at??

daw840

RJNavarrete said:
Celoltics. House? 3 points on 1-7. Amare beasting again with 20 / 14 / 4. 39 bench points; Barbosa! <3

20 point win. Where's the feelsgoodman.jpg at??

Man, I just couldn't hit shit. The connection on my end was a little shitty for some reason, I think it was throwing off my timing. Its cool though, GG.

daw840 said:

We need moar :lol

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I can play right now, sooo:

@ Chicago Bulls
Sacramento Kings
@ Denver Nuggets
@ Phoenix Suns
Orlando Magic

Anyone?

daw840

Wow. GG Nightz. I was really nervous in the 4th since I was getting close to the PIP limit. I kept taking shots I knew I shouldnt because I didn't want to push into the paint, lol. Glad I have Ray Allen taking the clutch free throws though, I must say.

daw840

Nightz said:
GG daw. I need to learn the release points for my players. I'm missing wide open shots and free throws like crazy.

MAN, the free throws are exactly what killed you. You actually made more FGs than I did, but you missed all but 1 of your FTs. Damn.

Nightz

daw840 said:
MAN, the free throws are exactly what killed you. You actually made more FGs than I did, but you missed all but 1 of your FTs. Damn.
Yeah lol. I would've been closer in all four of my games if I knew how to shoot free throws. :lol

pilonv1

charsace said:
You will get better man. Everyone gets whooped on at the start.*

That's good to know, I was worried that not only did I have a shit team but I'm a shit player.

Anyone needing to play the Kings, I'll be on after 10:30PST tonight

Top Bottom