• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

pilonv1 said:
Lag has been generally fine for me with everyone else which is saying a lot. Only had a laggy game with pheenix so far but hoping that's a one time thing.

You still around by any chance? I am an early riser...

I wonder why it kept doing so bad. I played with RJ and had the same issues. I ran speed test and got 10 down/0.5 up. Why 2k do you always feel me at certain hours :(

Smokey

Truelize said:
So how is the game playing? I'm not seeing the usual amount of anger in the thread (looked at the last couple of pages).

Best game ever?

Connections good? Lag?

So far its playing fine no real drama so far. We have matured true.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
You still around by any chance? I am an early riser...

I wonder why it kept doing so bad. I played with RJ and had the same issues. I ran speed test and got 10 down/0.5 up. Why 2k do you always feel me at certain hours :(
i get 15 down/0.3 up, wtf am i doing wrong? My new PC gets 13-14 down/0.5 up.

DCX

pilonv1

Seems like I've jinxed things, lag for me and pheenix is shocking tonight.

If the Wizards or Spurs are around I'm here till about 8pm EST.

pilonv1

2ytzhg7.png

pilonv1 said:

Yep, welcome to 2k where Kevin Martin can't make an open jumpshot

that was an ugly game. gg though. MICHAEL....BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASLEY

also, I've finished my 5 games...unfortunately there are still a shit load left -_-

pilonv1

its becoming so bad it's moving from infuriating to amusing. i fully expect to have a game soon where every shot outside the key is missed.

that was a horrible game i just played against knicks, nobody could hit a shot.

i wish we could trade away our superstars for other players becuz im done with dirk

DCX

DCX
WITNESS2K9 said:
that was a horrible game i just played against knicks, nobody could hit a shot.

i wish we could trade away our superstars for other players becuz im done with dirk
It was ugly, i'm lucky i have three slashers on my team because it's disgusting when you work the ball around to get an open jumper, stop and pop on the break and clang shots off the rim, and then have David Lee my best perimeter player?! WTF. Tim Thomas reborn in Dalls wth?! Turk was doing work, but yeah Dirk was invisible.

DCX

I just wanted to come in here and say I love you guys and glad I'm so have all of you around.

not really, but I can't believe we live in real life where Stoudemire can get traded for absolute shit and thank god we don't allow that here

pilonv1

ph33nix said:
I just wanted to come in here and say I love you guys and glad I'm so have all of you around.

not really, but I can't believe we live in real life where Stoudemire can get traded for absolute shit and thank god we don't allow that here

I'm not, I want someone to trade me an 80+ rated player for Hawes and Udoka. I need a Chris Wallace

DCX said:
It was ugly, i'm lucky i have three slashers on my team because it's disgusting when you work the ball around to get an open jumper, stop and pop on the break and clang shots off the rim, and then have David Lee my best perimeter player?! WTF. Tim Thomas reborn in Dalls wth?! Turk was doing work, but yeah Dirk was invisible.

DCX

Don't overlook Tim Thomas, he should be leading candiadte for Sixth Man Of The Year. Turk did alright. Dirk needs to be traded.

I'll trade for Dirk fuck me

but i can't. you're stuck with him!

and since its a long weekend for most of us i hope you guys are taking advantage and getting games in...

daw840

Bobcats, if your around I can play now. If not, tomorrow evening works too. Just let me know. I will probably be online playing Bioshock, so just hit me up with a XBL message or on AIM.

AIM = daw840daw

GT = DarkQberto

daw840 said:
Bobcats, if your around I can play now. If not, tomorrow evening works too. Just let me know. I will probably be online playing Bioshock, so just hit me up with a XBL message or on AIM.

AIM = daw840daw

GT = DarkQberto

private message him he never checks

bobcats=cloudy=konex

charsace

WITNESS2K9 said:
then why would u trade him :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I am interested in Rose's dunking ability and have enough 3pt shooting to trade billups.

I am also interested in trading with the Grizz owner.

get your games in people

Denver still has 2, Cleveland has 4, NY has 1, Boston has 1, Memphis has 3, Kings have 2, Blazers have 1, Suns have 3, Spurs have 4, Raptors have 2, Magic have 5, Hawks have 2, Bulls 1, Wizards have 5, and Bobcats have 3

fun fact:
FMT has posted 41 times in the thread

this is more than league members raging spaniard (28), chaotic (27), azn (26), DM (21), Cerrius (16) its no coincidence we're waiting on these guys the most...I know we're all busy but this isn't a good start at all. I know we set the deadline for 10 days but its pretty clear the effort is lacking so pick it up please or if you don't have time let us know so we can at least find a suitable replacement.

especially konex, azn and chaotic.
get your fucking games in.
its bad enough you cocksuckers ignore pms, IMs, and posts here.
we can easily replace you three, you know.
post to respond.
post here if you can play.
post here if you can't play.
have a little consideration you three.
you're not the only ones with lives here.

I've been extremely busy the past week, basically getting ready for finals and whatnot. I can play monday at around 11 EST, as well as most of tuesday. I'll be in touch tomorrow

pilonv1

That's annoying my two games are against DM and cerrius

Although considering recent NBA news i think we need someone to report cerrius' physical location

RJNavarrete said:
SUNS available tomorrow. Holla.

I don't wanna be a dick but after what I witnessed this long weekend I can say this post does nothing so I don't mean to make an example of you as a dick head commish but here it goes

1) No one, and at most 1, is going to holla back at you
2) When exactly would you be available??

PRIVATE MESSAGE YOUR GOD DAMN OPPONENTS PEOPLE. This shit is advancing I think Friday or Saturday night and nothing got done over the weekend, I'm anticipating lots of simmed games. Hope you guys like that.

daw840

ph33nix said:
I don't wanna be a dick but after what I witnessed this long weekend I can say this post does nothing so I don't mean to make an example of you as a dick head commish but here it goes

1) No one, and at most 1, is going to holla back at you
2) When exactly would you be available??

PRIVATE MESSAGE YOUR GOD DAMN OPPONENTS PEOPLE. This shit is advancing I think Friday or Saturday night and nothing got done over the weekend, I'm anticipating lots of simmed games. Hope you guys like that.

Jesus man, calm down a little bit. Don't blow a gasket. This was a holiday weekend and those with wives/girlfriends probably were a bit indisposed. If it's that big of a deal to you, identify the problem members of the league and find replacements if they aren't playing their games. We shouldn't have to PM every one of our games, this thread should be checked regularly by all league members.

daw840 said:
Jesus man, calm down a little bit. Don't blow a gasket. This was a holiday weekend and those with wives/girlfriends probably were a bit indisposed. If it's that big of a deal to you, identify the problem members of the league and find replacements if they aren't playing their games. We shouldn't have to PM every one of our games, this thread should be checked regularly by all league members.

No I will not calm down. Because this shit has been going for 4 or 5 days now, and when a quarter of the league hasn't even made a effort worth a shit to get anything in over the weekend, then that makes me wonder because if they were busy during the weekend what will they be like during the weekdays when we all have work schedules? and yes we all had things to do but I have seen all you guys on live in the past few days and its not like most of us were out getting laid this weekend so there's no excuse!

and yes this thread should be checked regularly by league members. unfortunately that's why I'm telling everyone to just message because people DON'T regularly check it, which I can kinda understand. not everyone thinks to check this but you can't miss a PM and I'm sure after long days we don't think about this first thing going home.

Top Bottom