• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

ecnal

I'll be available starting around 7pm pst.

If we don't play tonight it'll have to
wait till tues of next week--I'll be out of town fri-mon.

daw840

GG Zep, can't believe I let that lead slip away like that. I really wish they would let you change how your players look. I always get Pierce confused with Wallace because they both wear a head band! That's why I fucked up the last shot. SMH

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
daw840 said:
GG Zep, can't believe I let that lead slip away like that. I really wish they would let you change how your players look. I always get Pierce confused with Wallace because they both wear a head band! That's why I fucked up the last shot. SMH

Lets not get ahead of ourselves with headbands. Maybe we can get the ability to choose which uniforms the team wears back first!

daw840

CB3 said:
Lets not get ahead of ourselves with headbands. Maybe we can get the ability to choose which uniforms the team wears back first!

Yeah, but who really gives a shit about the specific uniform, with head gear at least I could tell my players apart!

Zep

Banned
dude im gonna be honest...only pussies went to mandatory halls meetings in college. I went to my first one freshman year and called it a career

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Smokey said:
yeah resetting now

edit: you're good to go
Still shows as a 24-22 final for both of us, Smokey. I've exited all the way out to the title screen. Anything else WE can do, or can you reset that game AGAIN? :(

EDIT: went to dash, everything good now.

CB3

chrisBosh.jpg

JET = Kobe stopper

ecnal

WITNESS2K9 said:
unbelieveable 32 free throw attempts, i couldnt play defense without fouling

:lol

i've honestly never seen that before. those over the back fouls put you over the limit and then it was down hill from there. bayless got fouled basically every time he took a shot.

it's funny because i've never actually seen the strip animation off a jump shot until last game with smokey, he had like 3-4 off of me with no foul. every single one with you though was a foul.

ecnal said:
:lol

i've honestly never seen that before. those over the back fouls put you over the limit and then it was down hill from there. bayless got fouled basically every time he took a shot.

it's funny because i've never actually seen the strip animation off a jump shot until last game with smokey, he had like 3-4 off of me with no foul. every single one with you though was a foul.

good game tho... i guess i was too agressive on defense... u had so many put back dunks :lol

pilonv1

FUCK YOU PLANES.

Finally got home, Kings are ready:

@ Toronto Raptors
Washington Wizards
@ Miami Heat
Dallas Mavericks
@ San Antonio Spurs

lets do this

JR Smith is in the top 5 scorers although he comes off the bench. :D He outplayed Kobe today and made him foul out in the third Q :lol GG viakado.

CB3

pilonv1 said:
FUCK YOU PLANES.

Finally got home, Kings are ready:

@ Toronto Raptors
Washington Wizards
@ Miami Heat
Dallas Mavericks
@ San Antonio Spurs

lets do this

You still on?

Smokey

So Mo Will pretty set league records with is game last night (except in the most points a game category..vince had 46):

Most FGs in a game : 19
Most 3 pointers in a game : 7

Guess he's not getting traded anymore!

Top Bottom