• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Smokey said:
So Mo Will pretty set league records with is game last night (except in the most points a game category..vince had 46):

Most FGs in a game : 19
Most 3 pointers in a game : 7

Guess he's not getting traded anymore!

he torched the lakers in real life also:lol :lol

mr-and-ms-mo-williams.jpg

aznpxdd

WITNESS2K9 said:
he torched the lakers in real life also:lol :lol

http://eighty81.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mr-and-ms-mo-williams.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I know! Especially in last year's finals!

Best Trade: Jason Terry For Hedo Turkoglu

Hedo In Toronto: 2.3 ppg 3.3rpg 1.7apg FG: 21.4% 3pt: 0.0% FT: 25.0%

Hedo In Dallas : 19.3ppg 3.0rpg 2.8apg FG: 54.0% 3pt:37.5% FT: 75%

WITNESS2K9 said:
Breaking News: Dirk Nowitzki fined $25,000 for his behavior following last night's game against the Blazers. He cursed out the refs following the game because of all the free throws the Blazers attemped. He later injured a fan by dropkicking the basketball into the stands.

Here is the video of what happened last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l50IKDVpDiM&feature=related

I love how you can hear all the pleasure Eric Reid has in saying all that too :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Hedo trade worked for me too. With JET my team is much quicker. I had trouble with the release at first but I got it down now

WITNESS2K9 said:
Breaking News: Dirk Nowitzki fined $25,000 for his behavior following last night's game against the Blazers. He cursed out the refs following the game because of all the free throws the Blazers attemped. He later injured a fan by dropkicking the basketball into the stands.

Here is the video of what happened last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l50IKDVpDiM&feature=related
maybe he thought the fan was an exercise bike?

CB3 said:
The Hedo trade worked for me too. With JET my team is much quicker. I had trouble with the release at first but I got it down now

nice i found out how to use turk now, his release is long, but i can get good shots off....

pilonv1

WITNESS2K9 said:
@ New York Knicks
@ Sacramento Kings

who can play?

I'm around now (Kings).

edit: im heading out for an hour or so now, will be back at 7EST for the rest of the evening for anyone playing Sacremento.

pilonv1 said:
I'm around now (Kings).

edit: im heading out for an hour or so now, will be back at 7EST for the rest of the evening for anyone playing Sacremento.

I'll be here waiting for you

what's your GT? tried adding you it doesn't work. add me (pheeniks)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So how is the game playing? I'm not seeing the usual amount of anger in the thread (looked at the last couple of pages).

Best game ever?

Connections good? Lag?

pilonv1

Lag has been generally fine for me with everyone else which is saying a lot. Only had a laggy game with pheenix so far but hoping that's a one time thing.

Top Bottom