• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Cloudy said:
Guys, I'm good for games after 7et. pm me :p

ps: why do you guys think I'm some sort of deadbeat? I don't actively post in this thread but I check it and always respond to pms >_<

does this mean that our game is 7 instead of 6

and if so can we start asap i don't wanna miss too much of heat-bobkittens

Cloudy

Banned
You don't have to 'actively' post in the thread, but you can take 2 seconds to stop by and let us know your availability.

I've probably been posting at GAF longer than anyone in this thread. Just pm me. If I'm alive, I'll respond :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Cloudy said:
I've probably been posting at GAF longer than anyone in this thread. Just pm me. If I'm alive, I'll respond :p

Psh smokey name dropped blast city, which was basically pre-gaf. So dont get carried away there friend.

PS We need to play

PPS you wont read this anyway so why am i bothering.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Yeah could you guys give Hunter the win on that one? He deserved it and I dont really have time to spend another 40 minutes not working just to replay a game

Raging Spaniard said:
Yeah could you guys give Hunter the win on that one? He deserved it and I dont really have time to spend another 40 minutes not working just to replay a game
let's play.
artiste vs. artiste.
sony vs. ea.

Smokey

Raging Spaniard said:

aight

way to be a good sport :p !

we need more guys like you, and less bitches like cb3.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
aight

way to be a good sport :p !

we need more guys like you, and less bitches like cb3.

DX_SUCK_IT__ID_by_D_Generation_X.jpg

I can play whoever after lost ( in an hour)

getting my 5th and final game in today against the blazers sometime. then I'm gonna be gone from this friday to next sunday so I won't get to play till the 2nd half of next round

Smokey

ph33nix said:
getting my 5th and final game in today against the blazers sometime. then I'm gonna be gone from this friday to next sunday so I won't get to play till the 2nd half of next round

Way to be on the grind.

We advance next Wednesday bros.

I should be able to play a few tonight, and I WANT TO PLAY BATTLEFIELD!! I need to :(

charsace

At work right now, but later tonight I can probably play my last 3 victims. I would prefer to play these games tonight if possible so that I can finish ME2 and maybe FF13.

Smokey

charsace said:
At work right now, but later tonight I can probably play my last 3 victims. I would prefer to play these games tonight if possible so that I can finish ME2 and maybe FF13.

Maybe you and kado can get together over IM and play that LOL13 together.

Smokey

daw840 said:
San Antonio Spurs
@ Phoenix Suns
@ New Orleans Hornets
Houston Rockets
@ Atlanta Hawks

Anyone want to get a game in?

ill be down in like 15 mins. just got ff13 in the mail from gamefly.. want to at least do the first battle.

Nightz

Hornets might be able to play tonight. Depends on what time I get home from dinner with some buddies. I might also just play FFXIII when I get home. I'll be around for sure tomorrow after the Madden draft.

daw840

Ibeatsmokey.jpg

Alright, that was my championship. Craziest game I have ever played. GG Smokey. I think I heard a scream from south of my house when Pierce made that last shot with 1.5 seconds left in OT.

Zep

Banned
ecnal...you know im losing just to get you in the 1st round.

im calling an upset

and nice win daw, good job.

ecnal

Zep said:
ecnal...you know im tanking just to get you in the 1st round.

im calling an upset

and nice win daw, good job.

the only thing that's going to stop me from going to the finals is baja, sorry brah.

charsace

daw840 said:
Ibeatsmokey.jpg

Alright, that was my championship. Craziest game I have ever played. GG Smokey. I think I heard a scream from south of my house when Pierce made that last shot with 1.5 seconds left in OT.
Leave the real championship to me.

aznpxdd

daw840 said:
Ibeatsmokey.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

@ Chicago Bulls
@ Denver Nuggets
Memphis Grizzlies

Try to get at me some way. AIM has been a killer so I'm trying to avoid that so try to communicate via PM, XBL or this thread. GT is Phatal FaZe. Usually available at night eastern time.

Smokey

3OT games in one night.

I lose a game by a point at the buzzer, and then win won at the buzzer as Yao gets an And 1 w/ .6 secs left against the Mavs.

Smokey

Dark FaZe said:
Lol @ an and 1 victory.

Furious doesn't even begin to describe how I'd feel.

To be fair, he sent the game to OT in the first place with a high bounce off the rim on a 3pt with like 3 secs left at the end of regulation.

So it evened out. Not to mention the game loves screwing me on FTs where the camera is facing my guy at the line instead of behind the back like it's supposed to. Happened twice yesterday in the Magic game and happened in the Celtics game which I conveniently lost by 1 pt.

daw840

Smokey said:
To be fair, he sent the game to OT in the first place with a high bounce off the rim on a 3pt with like 3 secs left at the end of regulation.

So it evened out. Not to mention the game loves screwing me on FTs where the camera is facing my guy at the line instead of behind the back like it's supposed to. Happened twice yesterday in the Magic game and happened in the Celtics game which I conveniently lost by 1 pt.

C'mon man! Not even a GG for me?!? I have NEVER beaten you in any league game, and only ONCE in all the scrims we have ever played.

That game did seem really sloppy on both sides though. :p

Smokey

daw840 said:
C'mon man! Not even a GG for me?!? I have NEVER beaten you in any league game, and only ONCE in all the scrims we have ever played.

That game did seem really sloppy on both sides though. :p

I felt I got screwed because of that FT glitch crap that cost me 1 point. Then when you made the layup or w/e I threw my controller and turned the game off and sat in my chair woo-saiing for 5 minutes.

Top Bottom