• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Smokey

I'm on my way home to advance should be about 15 mins or so unless a co admin can go ahead and sim the games and advance.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
@ Charlotte Bobcats
Portland Blazers
@ New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls
@ Sacramento Kings

PS no one tell Konex that we advanced, so we can see him come in looking for his opponents from last week on like thursday

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
ph33nix said:
This next week I have the Rockets, Hawks, Bobcats, Blazers, and Knicks. I need to get my games in before Friday...or Thursday kinda since Thursday is the Madden draft. I think I can do this though. Smokey let's make our primetime game tomorrow?
I can do our game as soon as the week advances, if you're available, ph33nix. Squeeze me in before the matchup vs Smokey?

Wizards
@Heat
Mavericks
@Spurs
Celtics

DCX

DCX
i got 2ked. Lid on the rim code was on...gg dude. I felt like i had no chance the whole game...wide open jumper were bricking, David Lee missing bunnies..bs passing..ugh..

DCX

pilonv1

DCX said:
i got 2ked. Lid on the rim code was on...gg dude. I felt like i had no chance the whole game...wide open jumper were bricking, David Lee missing bunnies..bs passing..ugh..

DCX

gg too, you had me really worried at the end especially those layups that rolled out after you were fouled. Couldn't believe some of those shots you were missing, that's the sort of games I've been having. I can totally sympathise with you.

edit: @CB3 - I teed up 10pm with Dark Faze, if you can wait till after that then sure.

CB3

pilonv1 said:
gg too, you had me really worried at the end especially those layups that rolled out after you were fouled. Couldn't believe some of those shots you were missing, that's the sort of games I've been having. I can totally sympathise with you.

edit: @CB3 - I teed up 10pm with Dark Faze, if you can wait till after that then sure.

Ive got house on in 45 minutes so thats gonna keep me busy for an hour

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Looks like Smokey's advanced to week 5.

Wizards
@Heat
Mavericks
@Spurs
Celtics

SOMEONE --- LET'S DOOOOO THIS.

In the lobby now ... waiting.

charsace said:
nuggets are available.

now.

Edit: Good game Pilon...sorry about some of the wonkiness...controller settings were screwed for a majority of the game and I did some odd things.

@ Chicago Bulls
@ Denver Nuggets
Memphis Grizzlies
Phoenix Suns

Come see me.

CB3

@ Charlotte Bobcats
Portland Blazers
@ New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls
@ Sacramento Kings

Smokey said:
After Yao's game against pheeniks I agree

that's why i acquired the big daddy!

twin towers all game. o'neal. aldridge. noah. bonner. hell, even magloire is stashed away as resident cheerleader!

Smokey

The war rages on. This was noting but a petty battle.

viakado said:
so let's get a pool going on when smokey loses his first ever 4th game in a season.

Won't happen. Sometimes I flip the switch on and off. It will be on the rest of the season hater.

BTW

DEADLINE FOR GAMES TO BE PLAYED NEXT WEDNESDAY

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
After Yao's game against pheeniks I agree

You lost cause you have Twack on your team.

Bad karma.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
None of my starters showed up to play.

FFS CHRIS DUHON was my leading scorer...

:lol

2K is still complete utter shit, 100% confirmed.

Smokey

Matrix said:

2K is still complete utter shit, 100% confirmed.

You missed the live broadcast. Pheeknicks was [ ] <-- close to choking away a 15+ point lead late in the game. I got it to 70-69 but that was it, and Pheeknicks was in awe of CHASE BUD. At one point he compared him to Michael Jordan.

pilonv1

O. Casspi - 83 3pt rating
Season stats - 1/22 4.5%, 13 games without a three

F.Garcia - 82 3pt rating
Season stats - 5/28 17.9%, 12 games without a three

T.Evans - 59 3pt rating
Season stats - 3/14 21.4%

Smokey

pilonv1 said:
O. Casspi - 83 3pt rating
Season stats - 1/22 4.5%, 13 games without a three

F.Garcia - 82 3pt rating
Season stats - 5/28 17.9%, 12 games without a three

T.Evans - 59 3pt rating
Season stats - 3/14 21.4%

61ur5au.gif

Matrix

Smokey said:
You missed the live broadcast. Pheeknicks was [ ] <-- close to choking away a 15+ point lead late in the game. I got it to 70-69 but that was it, and Pheeknicks was in awe of CHASE BUD. At one point he compared him to Michael Jordan.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Got three games in last night.

Wizards and Celtics, when can we get our games in? I'm usually on after 9:30 or 10PM ET. I'm also on AIM nearly 24/7, either from my phone or laptop.

Alright, for everyone who plays Konex send him a PM NOW (or maybe find an anime thread/see him bashing Derek Fisher in the NBA thread) if you see this message...I shall do the same :lol

aznpxdd

I can get a couple games in tonight, but this week should be much easier since everyone I'm going against are on AIM all the time.

Nightz

Dallas Mavericks
@ San Antonio Spurs
Boston Celtics
@ Phoenix Suns
@ Houston Rockets

I'll be around tonight after 5 PST, though I'm picking up FFXIII today so my time may be limited. Just catch me on AIM and we can set something up.

Cloudy

Banned
Guys, I'm good for games after 7et. pm me :p

ps: why do you guys think I'm some sort of deadbeat? I don't actively post in this thread but I check it and always respond to pms >_<

daw840

I should be home at around 4:00pm CST today (and every week day for that matter) I would like to get a couple games in.

ps Smokey, we need to wreck some bitches on Battlefield sometime tonight.

Smokey

Cloudy said:
Guys, I'm good for games after 7et. pm me :p

ps: why do you guys think I'm some sort of deadbeat? I don't actively post in this thread but I check it and always respond to pms >_<

You don't have to 'actively' post in the thread, but you can take 2 seconds to stop by and let us know your availability.

As far as Battlefield I haven't played it in a few days and I'm fiendin for it :(. I'll see if I can get some time in for a few hours tonight.

Top Bottom