• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

daw840

San Antonio Spurs
@ Phoenix Suns
@ New Orleans Hornets
Houston Rockets
@ Atlanta Hawks

Anyone around to play a game? I mean, except for the Rockets. Since, you know, I won last night against them.

daw840 said:
San Antonio Spurs
@ Phoenix Suns
@ New Orleans Hornets
Houston Rockets
@ Atlanta Hawks

Anyone around to play a game? I mean, except for the Rockets. Since, you know, I won last night against them.

PEW PEW PEW

Smokey

daw840 said:
San Antonio Spurs
@ Phoenix Suns
@ New Orleans Hornets
Houston Rockets
@ Atlanta Hawks

fuck you

[12:04] dboythagr8: gow 3 and metal gear solid 4 are the reason i bought my ps3 at launch
[12:04] dboythagr8: i have been waiting for this day
[12:04] viakado: lol mgs 4 is trash
[12:04] dboythagr8: you shut tha fuck up
[12:04] viakado: no joke
[12:04] viakado: trash
[12:08] dboythagr8: im willing to bet
[12:08] dboythagr8: uve never played a mgs game
[12:08] dboythagr8: not 1
[12:10] viakado: played all til #3
[12:10] viakado: even the gamecube version i've played
[12:10] viakado: twin snakes
[12:11] viakado: which i have to be honest, i preferred that than the ps version
[12:11] viakado: shocking i know
[12:12] dboythagr8: wat
[12:12] dboythagr8: the gamecube version was ass
[12:12] dboythagr8: u fail at taste
[12:13] viakado: you shut the fuck up, the gc version had awesome cut scenes
[12:13] dboythagr8: no it had gay matrix bullet time shit that was overused at that point
[12:13] dboythagr8: fail
[12:13] viakado: which fit the style perfectly
[12:13] viakado: loved watching the fight scens
[12:13] viakado: scenes
[12:13] viakado: epic
[12:13] dboythagr8: then uhh
[12:14] dboythagr8: mgs4 had better fight scenes
[12:14] dboythagr8: u fail again
[12:14] dboythagr8: b/c u never played it
[12:14] viakado: suck my left nut. you're one of those chumps that think that 3>>>>1
[12:14] dboythagr8: 3 is the best in the series u homo
[12:14] viakado: sorry no
[12:15] dboythagr8: this isnt even debateable
[12:15] viakado: 3 was booooring
[12:15] viakado: sons of liberty>>>>1>>3>>>4
[12:15] dboythagr8: 3>2>4>1
[12:15] viakado: what the fuck
[12:15] viakado: 3 was like sons of liberty 2.0
[12:15] viakado: just with better graphics
[12:15] dboythagr8: no it was not
[12:16] dboythagr8: the story in 3
[12:16] dboythagr8: is the best in the series
[12:16] viakado: name one gameplay mechanic that fundamentally shifted from 2 to 3?
[12:16] viakado: yeah
[12:16] viakado: gtfo
[12:16] viakado: nothing
[12:16] dboythagr8: stfu let me type bitch
[12:16] viakado: its just prettier
[12:16] viakado: oh wait, 3 had 3d grasses!
[12:16] dboythagr8: the whole camo/out doors thing
[12:16] viakado: lololol
[12:16] viakado: omg
[12:17] dboythagr8: was a huge gameplay mechanic
[12:17] viakado: is that it?
[12:17] dboythagr8: that was different
[12:17] viakado: it was stupid, it wasn't done right
[12:17] dboythagr8: the pacing was better, 2 the story was convulted and dumb
[12:17] dboythagr8: and
[12:17] dboythagr8: THE BOSS
[12:17] dboythagr8: is the best character in the franchise
[12:17] dboythagr8: so stfu
[12:17] viakado: thats because 2 had the sophistication of a oscar winning script.
[12:17] dboythagr8: lolololol
[12:18] dboythagr8: 3 was amazing
[12:18] dboythagr8: all are good
[12:18] dboythagr8: 3 in my top 10 games of all timie
[12:18] viakado: 3 was forgettable.
[12:18] viakado: hahahaah
[12:18] viakado: noob
[12:18] viakado: you dont know shit about gaming confirmed.
[12:18] dboythagr8: i know that me > you
thoughts, anyone?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ive played them all. MGS3 is the best. By far. 2 is the worst. Viadickdick has it ass backwards.

Smokey

You're failing so hard you can't even see it viadick.

actually i change my order

3>>1>>4>>2

2 the best in the series?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

aznpxdd

viakado said:
i dont understand how anyone can like that button smashing platformer that is GOW3.:lol

All flash, no substance, that's what.

I like God of War games for their presentation, but they are definition of button mashers.

Smokey

aznpxdd said:
All flash, no substance, that's what.

I like God of War games for their presentation, but they are definition of button mashers.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

PC Gamerz lol

opinion invalidated

aznpxdd said:
Bayonetta > GOW3.

lol

Bayonetta is the most overrated action game of ever. It's not better than DMC3 or the NG series...weapons are horrible and none of the enemies are even close to memorable other than some fairly jaw dropping boss sequences.

God of War 3 will easily be the better game.

MGS3 is better than MGS2 by a hair.

Someone get at the Magic! I'll be marathoning FFXIII while I have time off from work this weekend. We'll see how long I last...the game couldn't be worse right now. Easily the worst JRPG I've ever played in the opening few hours and it's not close. The port is also one of the worst things I've ever laid eyes on. A low res, dithered and blurry mess of a game on 360.

Edit: Okay game is opening up now :D

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
@ Boston Celtics
New Orleans Hornets
@ Houston Rockets
@ Charlotte Bobcats

Spurs will be available today. msg me on AIM, PM me, or catch me on Live. I need to get these games in before Wednesday.

stupid fool viakado got banned

viakado 11:07 am
(11:07:02 AM): You have been banned for the following reason:
Game Reviewed X > Game Reviewed Y is a banned meme.
:lol

his aim is viakado so get him there. his ban is 2 weeks long.

Cerrius said:
@ Boston Celtics
New Orleans Hornets
@ Houston Rockets
@ Charlotte Bobcats

Spurs will be available today. msg me on AIM, PM me, or catch me on Live. I need to get these games in before Wednesday.

So perfect dark's release is going to make you completely forget about this league?

charsace

daw840 said:
That's a ridiculous ban. Seriously. How, and why, is that a banned "meme." How is that a "meme" at all?
You can't use review scores in an arguement on here for any reason. He made that MGS thread and used the scores to prove a point so they got him for that.

daw840

charsace said:
You can't use review scores in an arguement on here for any reason. He made that MGS thread and used the scores to prove a point so they got him for that.

So stupid. That's why I stay the fuck away from the gaming side. OT is bad too, but it's like the mods just enjoy banning people. Which, I guess I can't really blame them for it, it would be kind of cool to have your finger constantly on the button.

charsace

daw840 said:
That's a ridiculous ban. Seriously. How, and why, is that a banned "meme." How is that a "meme" at all?

charsace

daw840 said:

daw840 said:

I hope a mod doesn't come in here for your sake :lol

but yes. ridiculous. online matchup/sports age FTW

Smokey

Cerrius you are my last game, when can you play?

Kado shouldn't of tried to use gamerankings as his argument against me as to why MGS2 is the better game. I agree though, that's pretty stupid to be banned for.

charsace

1zbw085.png

Is it okay if I don't play manual defense against Lebron because he's a super cunt? No matter what defense I play he gets into the lane. Play five feet off gets into the lane. Double team he gets into the lane. No matter what he gets into the lane. I cut him off and he just turbo's right by. Pray to God and he gets into the lane. In the Lane, in the lane, in the lane. Either Lebron brings the ball up or gets it and calls quick iso on the wing.

pilonv1

tweet

edit:
charsace said:
Is it okay if I don't play manual defense against Lebron because he's a super cunt? No matter what defense I play he gets into the lane. Play five feet off gets into the lane. Double team he gets into the lane. No matter what he gets into the lane. I cut him off and he just turbo's right by. Pray to God and he gets into the lane. In the Lane, in the lane, in the lane. Either Lebron brings the ball up or gets it and calls quick iso on the wing.

Did you try zone? I've found the 2-3 and 1-3-1 good for short periods in stopping people into the lane. 1-3-1 is especially dangerous in 2k though since it exposes the baseline.

Smokey

charsace said:
1zbw085.png

Then play zone?

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Then play zone?
doesn't work he'll just run around until he gets a step and gets by the entire zone...ray ray and boobie and fucking conley hits threes with hands..fuck this team

DCX

Top Bottom