• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Amazon. Japanese sellers with Fulfilled by Amazon, but still, you never know. I was worried since these are two of the most bootlegged Nendos these days.

I don't think I've heard of any bootlegs online that ship from Japan. Definitely lucky though. I just got into Nendos shortly after Halloween Miku shipped out... one day...

Chorazin

I don't think I've heard of any bootlegs online that ship from Japan. Definitely lucky though. I just got into Nendos shortly after Halloween Miku shipped out... one day...

Well they were sellers who sent them to Amazon for Amazon to sell in the US. I'm normally not worried, but since these two are bootlegged to hell and back...

I'm just glad to have scored both of them!

Well, I just scratched my Red Nendoroid. ��

B6dyeYP.jpg

Man, I was trying to put on his backpack and then put him on the stand to lose him and I almost dropped him and caught him in time. But I later noticed the damage. Long shot, but does anyone have that spare part that they may not care about and trade?

Quonny

Well, I just scratched my Red Nendoroid. ��

Man, I was trying to put on his backpack and then put him on the stand to lose him and I almost dropped him and caught him in time. But I later noticed the damage. Long shot, but does anyone have that spare part that they may not care about and trade?
Contact GSC and ask for a replacement part. Their customer service is pretty great.

Chorazin

Is there anyone who bought pre-owned nendoroid from amiami? How was it? Is it in good condition?

About half of mine are pre-owned from AmiAmi. Read their descriptions when you buy. A rating for the figure means it hasn't even been opened yet! Every single one I've bought hasn't been opened, it's kinda crazy. The boxes vary from Mint to "totally fine and I don't see why they rated this a B".

Lexxism

About half of mine are pre-owned from AmiAmi. Read their descriptions when you buy. A rating for the figure means it hasn't even been opened yet! Every single one I've bought hasn't been opened, it's kinda crazy. The boxes vary from Mint to "totally fine and I don't see why they rated this a B".
Okay, thanks for pointing that out. I just noticed that all of the items I want are in the A ranking but the box is ranging from B to C with C being the worst. Ugh, I think I shouldn't had noticed this pre-owned items. I'm going to bleed.

Chorazin

Okay, thanks for pointing that out. I just noticed that all of the items I want are in the A ranking but the box is ranging from B to C with C being the worst. Ugh, I think I shouldn't had noticed this pre-owned items. I'm going to bleed.

Yuuup, that's a dangerous place to hang out. If you have a pre-order for something else in the same month, you can add the pre-owned item to it, FYI.

Lexxism

Yuuup, that's a dangerous place to hang out. If you have a pre-order for something else in the same month, you can add the pre-owned item to it, FYI.
Yup, definitely. I just paid a SAL Parcel (Y3755) for the two nendoroid figures I saw yesterday. Damn, I was caught off-guard. I thought it will only be around Y2000. RIP wallet

Hopefully the I won't pay any customs fee

Alright, my Champion Red arrived yesterday, box intact, even the darned foil around it is in perfect condition, not a scratch ... given through how many hands the box has gone on it's way to Germany, i have to say that i'm impressed.
Although that whole thing did cost quite a "fortune", for a plastic figure that is.

Also my first Nendoroid ... i have the japanese Red & Green set pre-ordered, so it's going to be a grand count of 3, perfect time to retire from the Nendo business. ^^

LiK

Alright, my Champion Red arrived yesterday, box intact, even the darned foil around it is in perfect condition, not a scratch ... given through how many hands the box has gone on it's way to Germany, i have to say that i'm impressed.
Although that whole thing did cost quite a "fortune", for a plastic figure that is.

Also my first Nendoroid ... i have the japanese Red & Green set pre-ordered, so it's going to be a grand count of 3, perfect time to retire from the Nendo business. ^^

it's already too late.

Replicant

I'm sorry but this is one of the most hilarious things I've seen written on the web. Like Super-LOL hilarious.

There's no quitting in Nendo. Remember: You are here FOREVER.

You are here FOREVER.

Here FOREVER.

FOREVER.

Kazzy

I'm sorry but this is one of the most hilarious things I've seen written on the web. Like Super-LOL hilarious.

There's no quitting in Nendo. Remember: You are here FOREVER.

You are here FOREVER.

Here FOREVER.

FOREVER.

The only winning move, is to not play at all.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'll try not to go into panic mode, but I bought from BiJ and they shipped 3 weeks ago. One item from their store and another item forwarded from Amazon. They shipped on the same day. I only received the item from their store earlier this week. I made sure that the one box didn't have both items inside too, as the other would've been smaller and not packed in a box... Nothing from the forwarded Amazon packet.

Has anything else similar happen before to anyone? I figured they both would've shown up the same day or at least the same week... I'm paranoid it was in the box I tossed out but I know it's not.

I'll try not to go into panic mode, but I bought from BiJ and they shipped 3 weeks ago. One item from their store and another item forwarded from Amazon. They shipped on the same day. I only received the item from their store earlier this week. I made sure that the one box didn't have both items inside too, as the other would've been smaller and not packed in a box... Nothing from the forwarded Amazon packet.

Has anything else similar happen before to anyone? I figured they both would've shown up the same day or at least the same week... I'm paranoid it was in the box I tossed out but I know it's not.

I have similar situation before. I ordered 2 items from Mandarake and they were both shipped on the same day, one arrived 2 weeks late.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I have similar situation before. I ordered 2 items from Mandarake and they were both shipped on the same day, one arrived 2 weeks late.

This helps reassure me. Weird how that works. Weirder that the box made it in before the smaller packet that would fit in a mailbox, too. Usually the other way around.

Vidiot

Glad they're doing Zelda. Looks great! Wish the figma line would do more then just different versions of Link now. Would love figma Zelda and Ganondorf.

Top Bottom