• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Bii said:
2iviosk.jpg
157otjq.png

That... looks... delicious.

SlickVic

2rduvm0.jpg

Battery from my launch PSP can't hold a charge anymore so here's hoping this extended battery I picked up on eBay for $12 will do the trick. Oh, also getting into the Persona series for the first time. Good stuff.

SlickVic said:
Battery from my launch PSP can't hold a charge anymore so here's hoping this extended battery I picked up on eBay for $12 will do the trick. Oh, also getting into the Persona series for the first time. Good stuff.
Aren't there a ton of fake batteries sold on eBay for super cheap like that?

Curufinwe

My copy of the Bayonetta: The Official Guide, Limited Collector's Edition that I ordered from Amazon UK was on my doorstep when I got home this evening. Now I just need to get myself a 360. :D

100_4485.jpg

B.K.

I bought a couple of Satoshi Kon movies today. I'm kind of disappointed I couldn't find Perfect Blue too.

Le7ZJ.jpg

vejas

Banned
randomlyrossy said:
Not to be that guy but can I ask where your avatar is from? Love the visual style.

I am pretty sure his avatar is from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad a fantastic manga and anime series!

SlickVic

_dementia said:
the official packaging looks like this:

4776002320_c08fb99b66_z.jpg

That is actually the new box art for it. The PSP extended battery was briefly discontinued in the US (no idea why) and when they brought it back last year, they changed the packaging. The packaging from mine is from before it got discontinued, and I've seen images of of this box a few years ago when they first introduced it here.

DSC00052-1.jpg

Skate 3 finally as, with a code, it was just over £16 online.
Held off on watching FMA Brotherhood fansubs and am kinda glad as I can go into this fresh as a huge fan of the original FMA series.
Ys Seven took a few extra days to arrive, but glad it's here in time for the weekend :)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
bobot said:
Sorry for crappy iphone pic
august.jpg

Sooo Happy
I played all the way through Shadowrun on a cart a few times, and it's one of about maybe two or three games I ever replay, but damn, I don't think I could ever play it again without save states. The Matrix can be way too freaking brutal (meaning both "wreck you for a few thousand nuyen worth of programs in half a second" and "spend a half hour trying to get past a node because you can't jack out during combat and keep missing").

I've put in my legit time, now I save state at least until I get a new deck and upgrade a program or two. I don't mind the mid to late game difficulty, but early on the matrix can be a terrible pain.

Bii said:
Where is this place, and how can I get there in the next 5 minutes?

Monroeski said:
I played all the way through Shadowrun on a cart a few times, and it's one of about maybe two or three games I ever replay, but damn, I don't think I could ever play it again without save states. The Matrix can be way too freaking brutal (meaning both "wreck you for a few thousand nuyen worth of programs in half a second" and "spend a half hour trying to get past a node because you can't jack out during combat and keep missing").

I've put in my legit time, now I save state at least until I get a new deck and upgrade a program or two. I don't mind the mid to late game difficulty, but early on the matrix can be a terrible pain.

Where is this place, and how can I get there in the next 5 minutes?
Is shadowruun for genesis that much better than the snes version?

HAL 9000 said:
I am pretty sure his avatar is from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad a fantastic manga and anime series!

Crazypanda_85 said:

Thanks guys, I've checked out some of the first ep of the anime, seems cool. I wish there were an easy way to find out where peoples avatars come from :lol

Musiol

I'm moving next month to Netherland so there's only few pickups this month.

Terminator 2 Ultimate Edition DVD for free:
DSC00655.jpg

Kain figure, about 10$, best pickup for this price.
DSC00659.jpg

Few games, Unlimited Saga for 12$, Blood Omen 2 - 5$, Canis Canem Edit (Bully) for 6$, Enchanted Arms - 10$, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - 13$, Resistance 2 - 12$, Motorstorm : AE 13$ and Field Commander for 3$.
DSC00660.jpg

oblo

797_pokemans.jpg

It's actually my very first Pokémans eventhough I already have a Pichu dangling from my backpack, he already stole my heart back in SSB: Melee.

Yes Boss!

Whoo-hoo! The new Dodonpachi was released. Was away on business and a nice treat to come home to! I love the iPhone version of Espgaluda II heaps more than the 360 port so I'm totally amped for this one. <3 handheld and portable games.

On the way home I picked up the final season of Lost since I was away when it was airing. And a new Wiimote which I bought to break in the new Metroid next week! fuck yeah.

fad02467.jpg

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
practice02 said:
Jealousy I got bayonetta and would love to smoke and play that game fucking town is dry though.
Well I'm jealous you actually got your copy. I ordered from Best Buy a few weeks ago (20 dollar sale) and they sent me a email saying it was back ordered. :(

CenLX615

Neo Member
Just got Momohime in the mail today. She's my first figurine and I don't have a glass case yet =/ So I'm gonna have to let her sit in the box for now.

I also didn't get owned by customs. :lol

142ee5u.jpg

Pietepiet

Is that the US or Japanese Masterpiece Grimlock? I still need to get my hands on one, but Transformers are fairly hard to come by over here (Netherlands). Should probably just eBay one.

Top Bottom