• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Sagitario

SarBear said:
My new investment. The girlfriend picked it all out for my birthday which was this past Saturday. :D What a woman!

IMGP0861.jpg

Awesome girlfriend!

neoism

I just bought a new
Xbxo 360 HDMI Premium :D :D :D :D
BioShock :D :D :D :D
and Super Metroid on VC

GT:ne0ism add me lol

sorry about no pics my camera broke..

Yasser

got all the ps3 stuff for £380 from woolworths (bank holiday deal) and p3 from play-asia (sorry for shitty picture, not much space or light):
4xzvuqc.jpg

Sagitario

Iron_Scimitar said:

Nice... I love the smell of new things...

Yasser said:
got all the ps3 stuff for £380 from woolworths (bank holiday deal) and p3 from play-asia (sorry for shitty picture, not much space or light):
http://i9.tinypic.com/4xzvuqc.jpg

Play-Asia ships PS2 games to Europe?

august.png

and as a bonus along with my Bioshock purchase:

360rrod.png

I swear, that game is poisoning 360s.
Though I'm pretty sure it's amazing regardless

kuYuri

Just got this in not too long ago in the mail. I was pleasantly surprised, I wasn't expecting it for another few days.

DSC03365.jpg

Not bad for $30.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PICT0054.jpg

Would have had Metroid Prime 3,but amazon delayed my order till Sept 2nd :(

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
TrueReligion said:
4pj4jys.jpg

4oqn4wl.jpg

I'm picking up a new 22" Sammy monitor today, too--and Metroid: Zero Mission is on it's way here from Play-Asia.

Damn. I don't know weather I should go get MP3 today or wait untill I finish Bioshock. I feel as if I'm only halfway with Bioshock. School started yesterday and my play time is going to be really low. :(

UltimaKilo said:
Damn. I don't know weather I should go get MP3 today or wait untill I finish Bioshock. I feel as if I'm only halfway with Bioshock. School started yesterday and my play time is going to be really low. :(
Finish Bioshock, dude. I finished in two days just so I can have time with MP3.

klee123 said:
D&D rocks, and from the looks of things, the Saturn will be the only home console ever with a port of both of these games.
Yeah, it's a really pity how imperfect the ports are though. Especially considering how spot-on other CPS2 ports were like Xmen vs. Street Fighter and Vampire Savior

FoeHammer

S3010001.jpg
[/IMG]

Bioshock is the tits and 300 looks awesome in BluRay. I don't have any games for the PS3 yet, but I'm thinking of picking up Warhawk as soon as I'm done with BioShock.

(not my pics)

xbox.jpg

@ $10 - doesn't read DVDs (CDs work though), but intended for softmodding (XBMC, emulation, etc.)

dcvgabox2.jpg

Coming in the mail (hopefully this week); my Dreamcast has been in standby mode for a long time and this will integrate it into my HDTV setup

and...

bioshock.jpg

...the NTSC version, of course...

Spruchy

Strider2K99 said:
Just got this in not too long ago in the mail. I was pleasantly surprised, I wasn't expecting it for another few days.

DSC03365.jpg

Not bad for $30.

Hey did you buy that off ebay, just sold mine for 30 a week ago.

UltimaPooh said:
Where can I get Paprika on Blu-Ray?

I bought mine off amazon.fr, using babel fish to help me through the order process if I ran into something I didn't understand. They shipped to the US no problem, ordered Monday with expedited shipping and got the package later that week, Thur or Fri.

RobertM said:
Why do I see composite cables?
WHY?

On that note, since my puppy chewed the end of my HDMI cable today I've had to play Warhawk with composite.

People have to ask why I'm crying over the headset.

Feel my pain.... (cell phone cam)

95f6ff7f98.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Solideliquid said:
On that note, since my puppy chewed the end of my HDMI cable today I've had to play Warhawk with composite.

People have to ask why I'm crying over the headset.

Feel my pain.... (cell phone cam)

95f6ff7f98.jpg
Burn him!

Picked these up today:

1263905467_c2eb02e926_o.jpg

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Brain Age 2.

1263905661_d0bea698a6_o.jpg

Heroes: Season 1 Boxset.

1263906647_38d4481fb8_o.jpg

and Best Buy Exclusive, Heroes Limited Edition Comic Book. :)

womfalcs3

Banned
RichardAM said:
A couple of internet swapsies- not bad for Just Cause, GTA SA and Sonic on the Wii. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/fifty7/2007Aug29001-2.jpg[/QUOTE]

Eyegasm.

You have an awesome camera.

Kosma

Banned
DSC00186.jpg

Had to rebuy Starcraft cause I couldn't find my old one, plus I never played Brood War. Picked up God of War cheap cause I borrowed my mates PS2 while he is on vacation and I wanted to see what the hype is about. Also got a DS so I can finish my Final Fantasy collection in the making (The first 6 ones you can play on DS, rest PS). Also Strikers is a lot of fun.

Been an expensive month, but since I sold my 360 and PSP I can afford it :)

Top Bottom