• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

elseanio

no pictures, but thought I'd share I picked up a copy of ICO for £2.98 (brand new) from GAME! Also purchased a component lead for PS2

Jirotrom

fr4nz said:
20070802.JPG
is this in english also...If so I will import.

icarus-daedelus said:
Paprika was directed by Satoshi Kon, who also did Paranoia Agent, Millennium Actress, Tokyo Godfathers, and Perfect Blue.

Mindgame was some other dude, who directed the series Kemonozume I think.

Regardless, does the blue ray have English subtitles?

Man, I so want to import the Metal Gear Solid 20th Anniversary Collection but it would just be a pretty paper weight, and with school just weeks away I don't think it's a luxury I can afford to buy right now :( Looks so damn awesome.

F-Pina

Hey, never posted this type of thing before since i normally don't have nothing interesting to place here. Anyway, since i am always curious to see what other people buy, here is mine.

46b4ea08079c3.jpg

Sorry about the phone camera quality, i must get me a digital camera one of these days...

Rimshot

F-Pina said:
Hey, never posted this type of thing before since i normally don't have nothing interesting to place here. Anyway, since i am always curious to see what other people buy, here is mine.

46b4ea08079c3.jpg

Sorry about the phone camera quality, i must get me a digital camera one of these days...

An Intuos brother I see :)

F-Pina

Yesh Rimshot, indeed :)
But with the heat now in the summer over here, even at night my hands start sweating and the pen starts slipping :(

Rimshot

F-Pina said:
Yesh Rimshot, indeed :)
But with the heat now in the summer over here, even at night my hands start sweating and the pen starts slipping :(

Aww :/ Hehe a problem one doesn't have much here in Sweden :) Though it's never as cold nowdays as before when one was young. I blame global warming!

Might I ask to see some of your work? :)

Would be fun to see if you have some nice drawings aswell jaundicejuice ^_^

F-Pina

Yeah sure, no problem. I am working on a comic :)
I think i have to PM you since i cannot post links to personal websites and whatnot.

Oh, and "Size Matters" since its an A4 and it has Ratchet on it, get it?... oh well :p

Rimshot

F-Pina said:
Yeah sure, no problem. I am working on a comic :)
I think i have to PM you since i cannot post links to personal websites and whatnot.

Oh, and "Size Matters" since its an A4 and it has Ratchet on it, get it?... oh well :p

LOL :p

It's all about the motion in the ocean! ;D

Lefty42o

Banned
picked up a 32in vizio to hook to my new pc.

amd anthlon 64 4400+
2gb ram
bfg overclocked nvidia 8600
500 gb hdd + 160 gb external hdd
vista home premium

IMG_0378.jpg

picked up some new games and 2 movies and a zune so far this month

IMG_0379.jpg

incase u wnated to know my main gaming tv right next to that vizio is a 40 inch 1080p lnt-4061 samsung.

IMG_0320.jpg

Wollan

517dCP4LRTL._AA280_.jpg

*Already purchased Marathon (don't)

Warhawk will be purchased but supposedly Europe will have to wait until Sept 20th

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Lefty42o said:
incase u wnated to know my main gaming tv right next to that vizio is a 40 inch 1080p lnt-4061 samsung.

IMG_0320.jpg

Damn that is the best pic of that samsung tv yet. This is the TV that I recently purchase from amazon.com, now i have to wait for it to come in. I thought it looked too small on amazon's site, but that pic just shows how nice and big the tv is. awesome pic.

Wollan: Stock pics is a no no in this thread. :)

Lefty42o

Banned
neojubei said:
Damn that is the best pic of that samsung tv yet. This is the TV that I recently purchase from amazon.com, now i have to wait for it to come in. I thought it looked too small on amazon's site, but that pic just shows how nice and big the tv is. awesome pic.

Wollan: Stock pics is a no no in this thread. :)

the tv is awsome. i love it. i also have my pc hooked to it as well. you will love it trust me. worth every penny

neojubei

Lefty42o said:
the tv is awsome. i love it. i also have my pc hooked to it as well. you will love it trust me. worth every penny

I sure hope so. I'll take a ton of pictures when I receive it.

Rimshot

Error said:
playing MML1 now, loving the crap out of it.

I applaud you for your strength in playing those games now :)
Played the first when it was new and thought the graphs even back then was horrible. But the games are really fun though :)

Don't think I would have the strength to look by the graphs nowdays though :)

And as I always state "old" 2D is always easier to cope with then "old" 3D for me ^^;

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
the dungeon graphics are the worst offender (black cellings UGH), but aside from that the smooth texture filter the PS2 has for PS1 games make the game look nice by PS1 standards. doesnt really bother me tho game is fun.

Dead

well not really...yet
MML2 graphics were a pretty big improvement over 1s I remember.

But yeah, awesome series. Wish capcom would revive it :(

My most recent purchases
4qfl7r9.jpg

I was disappointed with Jak & Daxter as a platformer, and the sequels as action-adventure games. I had ultra low expectations for Dirge so I certainly wasn't disappointed. Better than expected production values. After playing the Ace Combat demo on XBL I proceeded to order all 3 of the PS2 games, but only one has arrived so far.

Pharmacy said:
Your supposed to post pictures

I would, but since I dont really have my own webspace anymore, plus I've no idea which Image hosting sites are banned from this site that I'm not going to.

Plus apparently hotlinking is going to make me look like the bad guy, so no dice!

Thermite

Bartman3010 said:
I would, but since I dont really have my own webspace anymore, plus I've no idea which Image hosting sites are banned from this site that I'm not going to.

Plus apparently hotlinking is going to make me look like the bad guy, so no dice!

TinyPic is your friend.

neojubei

Auron_Kale said:
The two books in the pic are: Metal Works The Perfect & JP Portable ops Strategy guide.

IMG_0242.jpg

Those metal gear solid boxarts are pure sex. I wish Konami would do a re-release of the games in the states.

on another note, why is METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE so rare to find?

Lobster said:
[]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb45/Lobster92/DSC01755.jpg[/IMG]
I bought EBA,AC in July & Strikers in June..but banning

Wow, I hate Australian packaging, those are some ugly rating logos. And why the hell is Pokemon a PG?

Infernal Monkey said:
'Gambling references' =\ For fun, the ugly ratings are also placed on the case spins!

Better safe than sorry. What if a kid picks up Pokemon off a shelf, closes their eyes while opening it, and becomes addicted to gambling fantasy money?

Thermite

Wal-Mart finally got their restock in of 300 (in both HD-DVD/Blu-Ray)! I realize this only came out last Tuesday, but I was really disappointed when I couldn't get it on day one.

4vqtdlj.jpg

Top Bottom