• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

TheWolf

Banned
Kai Ozu said:
STUFF.jpg

they didn't include Substance/Subsistence?

Ramune

CIMG1175.jpg

Sakura Taisen Illustration book (Official art from Kosuke Fujishima and Tribute artwork from various artists)
PSP games (Gundam Seed: Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. Portable, Gurumin, Daxter & Brave Story)
Kirby Squeak Squad (beat it and will probably trade this in for Phoenix Wright 2 or Etrian Odyssey)
V-moda Vibe Red Roxx earphones (cheapest price is on Amazon)

CIMG1176.jpg

CIMG1180.jpg

Lobster

Banned
TheGreatDave said:
Wow, I hate Australian packaging, those are some ugly rating logos. And why the hell is Pokemon a PG?

I don't it ain't too bad to me..I'd much rather prefer them to the European classification..Thats propably just my love for the original region packaging though.

Manp

165fs356867.jpg

35€ preowned

too bad i already have a save far in the game on my PS2 and can't seem to find the USB MC adapter in shops

:)

Jaagen

Auron_Kale said:
The two books in the pic are: Metal Works The Perfect & JP Portable ops Strategy guide.

IMG_0242.jpg

Where did you get that MGS2 book? And what comes with the MGS2 and MGS3 packs?

Flock

I think i'm going to pick up that mgs2 special edition, it has the best packaging and its my favorite one.

yep, going to play asia right now.:D

Jaagen said:
Where did you get that MGS2 book? And what comes with the MGS2 and MGS3 packs?

I got the MGS2 book off ebay from someone in Japan. The book is really interesting, since the hardcover is made out of cardboard and the pages feel like butcher paper (but without the waxy covering) - I have yet to check out the dvd. I'll easily place this book in my top 10 gaming books as it not only has a 3d render model of Pliskin, but also a pull-out relationship chart (the ones to note are: Snake -> Box, Johnny Sasaki -> toilet, Psycho Mantis -> memory card).

It's been out of print for a while now, so it's pretty rare, and I happened to find it by chance.

Now I just have to pick up the 20th anniversary collections for MGS & MPO for my collection :lol.

MGS2 comes with the Document of MGS2 & MGS3 is the Subsistence version, so it comes with Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Rimshot said:
I soo want to stealzor your external hdd :)

Thinking about getting the same Mybook :) When I get money again ^^ my summer have been to costly.

its my first external hdd ever, and im really liking it, especially the 930 gb total space i have now :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I almost grabbed one of those World Books from Costco this weekend. But I'd rather have one of the network World Books after they fix the interface and fan noise.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
neojubei said:
DSC01073-1.jpg

買った!!!!

ill be getting that soon as well, thats the 40" model isnt it? the one with 15.000:1 dynamic contrast and glass before the lcd screen? show moar pics pls :D

pickups today consist of PSN titles:

- Blast Factor (it says theres a new version available in the store but its nowhere, EU)
- Tekken DR
- Flow

kuYuri

neojubei said:
DSC01073-1.jpg

買った!!!!

I see you finally got your TV. I'm guessing what you just said has something to do with being happy/excited? :D

Geoff9920

Just picked up some new headphones so as not to disturb the neighbors during late night gaming sessions... (apartment buildings suck)

sennheiserhd595.JPG

Plus I'll be getting Bioshock when it gets released. As should everyone else! ;-)

1043754429_26173452be_o.jpg

Still plan on picking up 300 + Final Fantasy Spirits Within Blu-ray, BioShock, Stranglehold, and maybe Warhawk, not including random impulse buys.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
brandonh83 said:
I'm going after this later today. How's the picture?

Havent had a chance to watch it yet,sorry.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Tiduz said:
ill be getting that soon as well, thats the 40" model isnt it? the one with 15.000:1 dynamic contrast and glass before the lcd screen? show moar pics pls :D

pickups today consist of PSN titles:

- Blast Factor (it says theres a new version available in the store but its nowhere, EU)
- Tekken DR
- Flow

Sup Tiduz,

Nope, this isnt the 15,000:1 ratio TV, I could not afford that one, damn amazon raised the price of it. So i settled with the 4061F with a 10,000:1 ratio.

I totally love this TV. I put my ps3 and xbox 360 to the hdmi and component 1080p settings and whoa, fracking awesome.

Strider2K99 said:
I see you finally got your TV. I'm guessing what you just said has something to do with being happy/excited? :D

Yea very excited. The size is wonderful, I though it would be too small, then again i only saw a few pics online and in the store.

Geoff9920 said:
Just picked up some new headphones so as not to disturb the neighbors during late night gaming sessions... (apartment buildings suck)

sennheiserhd595.JPG

Plus I'll be getting Bioshock when it gets released. As should everyone else! ;-)

Congrats. I have a pair of these. Amazing does not begin to describe them.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
neojubei said:
Sup Tiduz,

Nope, this isnt the 15,000:1 ratio TV, I could not afford that one, damn amazon raised the price of it. So i settled with the 4061F with a 10,000:1 ratio.

icic, thats a really nice tv, enjoy :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
chinmonster said:
1043754429_26173452be_o.jpg

Still plan on picking up 300 + Final Fantasy Spirits Within Blu-ray, BioShock, Stranglehold, and maybe Warhawk, not including random impulse buys.
Underground Kingz could very well be the best rap album this year. Good choice.

Geoff9920

_dementia said:
Congrats. I have a pair of these. Amazing does not begin to describe them.
Thank you, sir. It's a little early to give good impressions, as I'm a believer in the break-in period of speakers, etc. But so far I've been very impressed.

Top Bottom