• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Ermac said:
Where did you get that keyboard?

It's a Saitek Eclipse keyboard. I have that very same one in my room.

To Infernodash: I picked up the Lupin figure at some small import shop in San Jose over the weekend.

To 404Ender: I got the art book from Kinokuniya over the weekend.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Apart from the Zune, I posted, I got nothing else. Quick question though

Where do you guys purchase all of your gaming/anime related models/action figures? As you can see, my shelves are quite naked, :D and I am looking to trick them out. Thanks a bunch.

6qaxnqv.jpg

85yh9i9.jpg

Koojay

2159967995_30737a5f81.jpg

Playasia got this to me in 2.5 days, they are super fast!

I also got a coupon! (BTW, PM me if you will USE a $5 off of $50, I'll give it to you.)

I would post my PS3 and stuff, but thats from December. I didn't get around to posting because of being sick and everything.

zoku88 said:
whoa. Is that Suikoden in the background? <3 How much did you cough up for that one? $40? Planning on getting the second game?
Well, it's in mint condition so it was quite expensive. I don't recall exactly what I paid for it.

If I enjoy it, I'll get the other five games too. Right now I'm busy with Guitar Hero and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, so Suikoden will have to wait for another month. Fortunately there's nothing worthwhile coming in the next couple of months.

a Master Ninja said:
How can you put yourself through that?

There's something magical about sitting through a Phoenix Games garbage dump, wondering if it can possibly get any worse, then BAM, it usually does!

I've been hitting up the sales with SEXY RESULTS.

9buxlol.jpg

$9 for Disgaea 2 brand new, it was reduced from $80. ='D Also Me & My Katamari is a bitch to control, holy craaaap.

Infernal Monkey said:
There's something magical about sitting through a Phoenix Games garbage dump, wondering if it can possibly get any worse, then BAM, it usually does!

I've been hitting up the sales with SEXY RESULTS.

9buxlol.jpg

$9 for Disgaea 2 brand new, it was reduced from $80. ='D Also Me & My Katamari is a bitch to control, holy craaaap.

Where did you get d2 for that price?

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
No gaming stuff so far this month. I picked up a big Ghost in the Shell canvas though. Its in the wardrobe because I'm still trying to figure out how the hell to combine Anime, sci-fi, Classic motorsports and Tiki culture in my house without it being too jarring going from room to room :lol

DSCF2358.jpg

More GitS. This time its the two ebay purchases from last month. Vision Cam is getting the Tachikoma treatment (Or is the Tachikoma getting the vision cam treatment???). Oh well, I will stick a pick up when I finish it on the weekend.

DSCF2347.jpg

.hacked

glaurung said:
Nice dog.

How much?

she was $900 I think, my brother's puppy. She is a puggle and just got fixed and her dewclaws removed (that is why she has the red bandages on her back feet).

Askia47

Router said:
No gaming stuff so far this month. I picked up a big Ghost in the Shell canvas though. Its in the wardrobe because I'm still trying to figure out how the hell to combine Anime, sci-fi, Classic motorsports and Tiki culture in my house without it being too jarring going from room to room :lol

DSCF2358.jpg

More GitS. This time its the two ebay purchases from last month. Vision Cam is getting the Tachikoma treatment (Or is the Tachikoma getting the vision cam treatment???). Oh well, I will stick a pick up when I finish it on the weekend.

DSCF2347.jpg
That canvas is awesome! Did you get it off ebay?

Pharmacy

Banned
justjohn said:
the zune?
btw i love the way you patrol this thread like a hawk yet you rarely post anything of your own

all i did was ask if zunes were availiable in the UK, that idiot quotes me saying "hahaha" and i asked what the joke was, cos he found something funny

also i often post stuff in these threads so thats a stupid thing to say, im waiting for some games to be delivered so i can post it here

ibu

Amir0x said:
Believe that.

Ecstasy is way better than coke, though. Too bad I have a bad history with it!

MDMA is better not the ol what strikes me as kinda scummy (no offence) pill popping.

Will post new years pick up pictures later

Rimshot

doogles said:
Well, one of those games is PAL and the other is NTSC, so I was asking. I'm not sure how region locking works on the PS3.

The ps3 games are all regionfree, but the backwards compatibility with ps2 and ps1 is regionlocked.

Blablurn said:
ps3 sale +1?

i hope so :)
h3ro said:
Do it Doogles... do it... come on... do it... :D
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9047784&postcount=603

doogles said:
So I've been talking to my parents about saving up for a PS3 and have been talking up Unreal Tournament over the last two days. I get home from work yesterday to find:

73ayqgj.jpg

Even the Logitech controller that I had only mentioned in passing!

Part of it is one of my Christmas present, the rest of it I'll be paying for, but the main reason Mom picked it up early was so I could play it on the days I'm off of work.

And then Mom wouldn't give me back the controller when I let her play Motorstorm. :(

I got this opening the box (squeezed my finger inbetween the cardboard and the carpet):

6ybe59h.jpg

Or does that second picture belong in the OT, dementia? :lol
PSN: groovydoogles Add me, dudes :lol I'm not going to buy another one.

Roxas

04-01-08_1759.jpg

04-01-08_1800.jpg

- WoW Burning Crusade Collector's Edition
- Shin Megami Tensei : Lucifer's Call (Nocturne i think its called in the US)
- Final Fantasy XII : Revenant Wings
- Wii Play & Extra Wii-mote

apologies for the 2nd pic

eznark

Banned
Just picked up

Buzz: Mega Quizz (girlfriend wanted something we could both play, and play when we throw parties)

Devil May Cry

Ratchet: ToD

Top Bottom