• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
DangerStepp said:
:lol Is that rat poison on the shelf?

:lol Of course not. Not unless you consider this rat poison:

87lxqa8.jpg

Thanks for the site though!

DangerStepp

Ermac said:
:lol Of course not. Not unless you consider this rat poison:

IMG]

Thanks for the site though![/QUOTE]
Oops! It looks totally different out of focus and far away. You hafta agree it looked a little funny.

Proc

I treated myself last night for passing all of my fall classes. Picked up EQ2 for $4.99 at EBgames (figured I'd see why it got brutalized by WoW and if it's justified or not).

2166319875_76f5d9de5a.jpg

Sakurina

Terrible at taking indoor photos so bear with me.

2167173204_b67fc0ea02.jpg

- Guitar Freaks & drummania Masterpiece Silver
- Guitar Freaks & DrumMania V
- Guitar Freaks & DrumMania V2
- Guitar Freaks and drummania controllers
- beatmania IIDX13 DistorteD

These are my December pickups but I got to the thread too late. :x

Sakurina said:
Terrible at taking indoor photos so bear with me.

2167173204_b67fc0ea02.jpg

- Guitar Freaks & drummania Masterpiece Silver
- Guitar Freaks & DrumMania V
- Guitar Freaks & DrumMania V2
- Guitar Freaks and drummania controllers
- beatmania IIDX13 DistorteD

These are my December pickups but I got to the thread too late. :x
DO WANT.

LiK said:
doesnt matter to me. i watch both formats

Sorry man, didn't mean it in a mean way, it's just that, you know, it's kinda crazy right now. I'm just glad I waited out (well I got three blu-ray movies but thats hardly a collection).

LiK

Moz La Punk said:
Sorry man, didn't mean it in a mean way, it's just that, you know, it's kinda crazy right now. I'm just glad I waited out (well I got three blu-ray movies but thats hardly a collection).

heh, it's okay. i'm actually glad cuz i dont have to decide which version to get anymore when i buy WB movies. altho their BDs still lack PiP commentaries (the HD-DVD versions have it) which i enjoy so here's hoping they put those in for future titles.

I got the following in the last 2 days (insane, I know):

An extra Xbox 360 Premium Holiday Bundle (brand new and for sale, PM me!):
IMG_0068.jpg

Playstation 3 40gb Bundle:
IMG_0067.jpg

Movies and Games:
IMG_0066.jpg

Some random case to protect my iPhone further:
IMG_0065.jpg

nny

New year...around this time I tend to look back a bit and as a result of that I usually begin the year getting games I've been wanting to buy but haven't yet. This pick-up reflects that.

Oh, and I also find it hard to resist the japanese zany game ideas and always feel tempted when I find games that were originally from the SIMPLE series in Japan translated and on the cheap. So yeah, I had to buy Paparazzi :lol ..maybe Infernal Monkey has tried it as well? :D

DSC02769.jpg

The new (finally) Jhonen Vasquez, some more Phoenix, and I wanted some print with SotC images so I bought the guide:

DSC02772.jpg

zoku88

nny said:
New year...around this time I tend to look back a bit and as a result of that I usually begin the year getting games I've been wanting to buy but haven't yet. This pick-up reflects that.

Oh, and I also find it hard to resist the japanese zany game ideas and always feel tempted when I find games that were originally from the SIMPLE series in Japan translated and on the cheap. So yeah, I had to buy Paparazzi :lol ..maybe Infernal Monkey has tried it as well? :D

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/toofhairy/DSC02769.jpg

The new (finally) Jhonen Vasquez, some more Phoenix, and I wanted some print with SotC images so I bought the guide:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/toofhairy/DSC02772.jpg
I'm jealous. I've heard Snatcher is quite good.

nny

zoku88 said:
I'm jealous. I've heard Snatcher is quite good.

that one was bought out of frustration, after failing to find PAL copies for the Mega CD. So I got a japanese one for the Saturn.

Diablos

Infernal Monkey said:
Well... late December stuff that I never got round to posting in the other thread. :]

meltedterror009.jpg

GDF was a gift <3
What kind of ratings box is that on Eternal Sonata?

It takes up so much fucking room! Whoever approved that design sucks.

Manp

Diablos said:

i think those are Australian ratings

:)

nny said:

:lol Actually yeah, I do have Paparazzi! The models are quite creepy, like robots!

pap3.jpg

SUCCESSED!

Diablos said:

Haha, those are our hilariously stupid Australian ratings. They also slap the rating on the spine of the box to rub it in more. You should see them on DS/PSP games, nearly wipe out the whole lower half of the box art sometimes!

Combined money from my own pocket and from Xmas to great use. And I just so happen to have the next nine days off from work. I will need every moment for these.

PHOT0019-1.jpg

I also got the first Metal Gear Ac!d but it was used and had the lame GameStop box instead of the official one so I didn't feel like having it in the picture.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
A lil' late to the Orange Box and Fire Pro Wrestling party... but I'm going to party all night long... :)

2167702013_84aa55dca4.jpg

2164112227_47b7c84df6.jpg

2164911848_c740caf63d.jpg

2164118187_ab9368760a.jpg

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Diablos said:

The fantastic Australian "Lets ruin box art for those pesky gamers" Rating labels. Even worse... They are printed on and not stickers.

You should see them on the smaller BR-DVD cases, It takes up most of the cover.

nny

Infernal Monkey said:
:lol Actually yeah, I do have Paparazzi! The models are quite creepy, like robots!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/Infernalcrap/klax/pap3.jpg[img]

SUCCESSED!

Haha, those are our hilariously stupid Australian ratings. They also slap the rating on the [i]spine[/i] of the box to rub it in more. You should see them on DS/PSP games, nearly wipe out the whole lower half of the box art sometimes![/QUOTE]

Ah, I knew it! :lol the creepiest part of the models is the unnatural way some "appendages" wobble...and I have yet to "successed", must keep practicing.

..and if I had that kind ratings stickers on my games I would probably print some covers from another region and put those over..they really mess up the art, specially on the small boxes.

Alpha_eX

purchase_jan_1.jpg

beck_1.jpg

beck_2.jpg

The big box is the BECK Starter Set, comes with a cool DVD box and the first DVD. It's one of my favorite anime series, i'm worried they messed it up with the dubbing but for £14, with a cool box like that I couldn't resist.

The little figures on top of the box are Spider Baby Boom, nearly got the full set, just 2 more to go.

In my defense, Sonic the Hedgehog was a gift and it's still shrink wrapped, it was hard holding the, "wow this is great I can't wait to go play it" face when opening it.

glaurung

A bunch of stuff from December and January combined.

Snagged the HAZE shirt in case they decide to cancel the game altogether.

Sorry about the crap phone camera.

dec_jan2.jpg

Alpha_eX said:
In my defense, Sonic the Hedgehog was a gift and it's still shrink wrapped, it was hard holding the, "wow this is great I can't wait to go play it" face when opening it.
The proper response to Sonic 360 as a gift:

"I've been wanting this CD forever! I can't wait to rip it to my iPod"
"It's a videogame"
6ob83up.jpg

"WHAAAAAAAAAT"

Rimshot

Man Shakira is hot, half spanish half arabic women seems like a cool mixture, but they do seem to come out a little short. Salma Hayek is another example that fits the rule hehe.

JCBossman

Banned
Don't be jealous Bitches:
HPIM0143.jpg

Actually this is my Mom's Christmas present that I gave her, I would show you the X360 Add-On I bought myself but I am crying so hard I can't hold the camera still:D

Top Bottom