• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

vercity82

Kadey said:
qoxemq.jpg
How u get SC4 early?

whats your PSN mate

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
It's just a display box... note the RP hehe...

The game just went gold a few days ago. Copies should be ready by Monday though.

I should be getting my copy Thursday.

Picked up Rumble Roses and Ultimate Muscle to add to my wrestling collection. Yes I hate the Gamestop case but it was the only copy I could find in my area.

ultramanpsp.jpg

Finally got my Godzilla Perfect Collection box 5 in the mail. #577 of 1954. :D

perfectbox.jpg

godzillacd.jpg

And some mini posters that came free with my cd set.

poster.jpg

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Picked up Rumble Roses and Ultimate Muscle to add to my wrestling collection. Yes I hate the Gamestop case but it was the only copy I could find in my area.
There's always videogameinstructionbooklets.com if you're willing to go that far for your collection.

Anyway, just got one of those sexy GC controllers today from Play-Asia. Planning on getting a new graphics card, wooden practice swords (bokkens), and some other games in the next few days for my birthday. When I get all of that stuff, I'll be sure to post it. :D

My second PS3 game! Yeah so I got Uncharted for £10 from £15 (£5 gift card) Preowned but its better than paying the sodding Brand New price in Game £44.99. Now I have Trophies to look forward to!

1i20cx.jpg

Red Scarlet

From a Gamestop/used game store/pawn shop foray, I finally found Suikoden 5, and also grabbed Gremlins 2 (NES), New Super Mario Bros (game only), and got Sega Genesis Collection for PS2. NO Gradius 5. :( Haven't gotten Dragon Quest 5 DS yet, either. Probably next week.

A quick question..I mainly got the Sega Genesis Collection for Phantasy Star 2-4, are those games okay on the Genesis Collection? Or are they buggy/crappy playing versions?

Ubersnug

Gagaman said:
Nabbed this Amiga CD 32 lot today:

241qqeg.jpg

The controller d-pad is a bit arse, but you can plug Mega Drive controllers into it, so that's cool. Owned a Amiga 500+ years ago but was too bulky, this is far more conveniant, and has much faster load times. Now if I could find a copy of Superfrog for it.

Pure, unadulterated AWESOME THERE!

Bought my CD32 off of ebay about 3 years ago and have about 30 odd games for it. I literally picked up Jetstrike for it last week for £7.

I highly suggest you get stuck into Tower assault and then get back on ebay and buy RoadKill!

Alpha_eX

purchase_july08.jpg

Not much this month so far, i'll be getting a few more DS games near the end of the month including Rhythm Tengoku Gold.

Alpha_eX said:
purchase_july08.jpg

Not much this month so far, i'll be getting a few more DS games near the end of the month including Rhythm Tengoku Gold.

People actually pay for Adobe stuff? I'm shocked by that considering just how easily it's pirated...

Adobe products are SOOOOOOO overpriced (this is from someone in the graphics industry)

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Shitty phone picture

Photo-0031.jpg

Just arrived. £18 delivered was too good to pass up. It's the LE too.

Jenks

Banned
Ubersnug said:
picked up Jetstrike for it last week for £7.

Awesome loved Jetstrike probly one of my favourites for the CD32 all the aircraft you could use was great, remember the mission where fun aswell.

TaKeRx

ergo said:
You tech whore! Why would you need 3 xbox360s?
Lol, Idk. As soon as I heard about installing games on the HDD i bought the elite and the other 2 were for me and my brother.

Alpha_eX

Outcast2004 said:
People actually pay for Adobe stuff? I'm shocked by that considering just how easily it's pirated...

Adobe products are SOOOOOOO overpriced (this is from someone in the graphics industry)

Horribly over priced but I didn't pay for it, my boss did. All the developers got upgraded to CS3 which was awesome.

Pezking

Since the German release of TDK is still 5 fucking weeks away, I got my Batfix elsewhere:

n4uud1.jpg

Guess I'll have dozens of Graphic Novels until the movie finally hits the theaters here...

Tiduz

Eurogaime
MarkMan said:
I know it's not nice to quote a pic so close to the original post.

But this is hot.

I would like to see it on every page. lol.

:lol

also, Playasia summersale ftw!

2e0iucw.jpg

i3yk37.jpg

neoimp

My purchase:
sc4neoimpsf3.jpg

The $64.99 was tax-free... but come to think of it, $64.99 would've been the price with tax anyway >.>

wotter said:
My very first receiver: Yamaha RX-V663 :D + V for Vendetta

picversterker-1.jpg

Nice!! I've bought the exact same receiver last weekend, but i'm still waiting for my speakers (Axiom M50 x 2) to be delivered to show some pics. :)

wotter

Valkendorm said:
Nice!! I've bought the exact same receiver last weekend, but i'm still waiting for my speakers (Axiom M50 x 2) to be delivered to show some pics. :)

I'm still waiting for my speakers too :).
Well it was this one or the Onkyo 606, but this one was 15€ cheaper and has the same features.

Pein

Banned
vpj4bc.jpg

arrested development S3
gurren lagann set 1 special edition
deathnote vol #5 special edition
batman begins and gotham knight bluray

neoimp said:
soulcalibur4.jpg

The $64.99 was tax-free... but come to think of it, $64.99 would've been the price with tax anyway >.>
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

j/k but seriously, where do you live? None of the local spots I frequent in LA get stuff that early.

neojuly1.jpg

My old PS2 shredded my "Shin Megami Tensei - Digital Devil Saga" disc to pieces, so I picked up a used copy to replace it. I also got three Kazuma Kaneko art books.

neojuly2.jpg

Some new games.

neojuly3.jpg

Some old games.

neojuly4.jpg

Some music. Joanna Newsom (x3), Xiu Xiu (x5), and The Last Shadow Puppets.

Top Bottom