• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Prepping for GoW3.

IMG_0076.jpg

Got these cheap thanks to GAF.

IMG_0075.jpg

720 page guide.

IMG_0078.jpg

Finally upgraded my 2G iPhone.

IMG_0079.jpg

JEKKI

Raife said:
I didn't see the one with the bullets raining down on that site you linked. Is it sold out already?
check the store locator to see if there's a place close to you, the actual shops may have sum stock

the first store I went to didnt have my size so I had to go to another one >_<

Raife

JEKKI said:
check the store locator to see if there's a place close to you, the actual shops may have sum stock

the first store I went to didnt have my size so I had to go to another one >_<

Thanks. There is a store not too far from me. Hopefully they have something.

258up37.jpg
261ydts.jpg

kbzyx3.jpg
sg4ljt.jpg

sq5vns.jpg
157g7kw.jpg

28riefn.jpg

Captain Nascimento is upset because Zavvi sent me the wrong edition of House of the Flying Daggers. The system is corrupt.
50:- a month? How about I just pay 33:- instead?
Heard this was supposed to be good, despite of Corey Feldman being in it.
The Good the Bad the Weird the Thing. First one looked like fun, second one I've always been meaning to see.
Alpha Recon Mobile Army II. Could've put parachuting cattle or something on the cover at least.

Vorador

Banned
Finally my copy of Tales of Vesperia PAL arrived.

29062009331.jpg

Lovely sticker....i wonder if Scamco Europe is being sarcastic or something.

Sad_Panda

Alirght, time to round up late May and June purchases. Sorry for the crap quality pics.

pickups2.jpg

Devil Summoner 2, plus a whole lot of dirt cheap (and, well, crappy, for some of those) PS2 games off eBay. A brand new copy of DDS2 for $10 was the sweetest deal ever.

pickups.jpg

Finally got my hands on a 360 MadCatz FightPad, they were next to impossible to get here in France until late last month. Makes SFIV, Battle Fantasia and Garou that much more enjoyable. I'm way hyped for BlazBlue now.

Lkr

HUELEN10 said:
Some guy who needed it gone NOW. Basically a stroke of nothing but sheer luck.
As for screen size, it is just what I need, big but not TOO big. There is STILL a market for CRTs dammit, take note manufacturers!
Agreed, I wanted to get a Sony KD-34XBR970 so badly, but couldn't find a used one anywhere. I ended up getting a 26" LCD :(

TagZ

Sad_Panda said:
pickups.jpg

Finally got my hands on a 360 MadCatz FightPad, they were next to impossible to get here in France until late last month. Makes SFIV, Battle Fantasia and Garou that much more enjoyable. I'm way hyped for BlazBlue now.

Panda where in France did you get the pad and how much? Also where do you buy your games?

`Moe Joe. said:
My downloads are capped so I'm sorry if this is blaHUGE.

24pi2qh.jpg

$109.95 where the fuck are you shopping!? :lol

Nevermind I see, it's actually $89.95 after the sticker and it's Pal...so...yeah.

`Moe Joe.

Banned
permutated said:
$109.95 where the fuck are you shopping!? :lol

Nevermind I see, it's actually $89.95 after the sticker and it's Pal...so...yeah.

I'm not keeping it. I'm taking it back within a week after I beat it and getting all my $$$ back.

Asparagus

14cdu1l.jpg

Wii RGB cable, GameSpite books, an 89p Sega Rally and some LBP badges. It's a shame I wasn't early enough to get a sackboy or t-shirt but it's nice that they sent my something anyway ^^

2926x3a.jpg

Since it's on sale.

:lol SSHD is a great game. My roomate who does not play games begs me to play co-op with him all the time. We actually got within the top 100 in the world one month. :lol

ibu

I haven't bought anything much of note recently... mostly because I am broke.

But this month, I gave in an bought a new lappy after my old Sony Vaio screen fell off... yes fell off.

A pair of Timberlands, that I have already managed to ruin in the weather at Glasto. But hey its all good fun right?

Also bought some pre-owned copies from the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, they are great so in depth and intricate.

Apart from that the only pictures I have in anyway shape or form are from Glastonbury from which I got back yesterday.

Good times.

2dh5gk3.jpg

2w5o7xd.jpg

hw0q5z.jpg

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
`Moe Joe. said:
I'm not keeping it. I'm taking it back within a week after I beat it and getting all my $$$ back.

Gotta love "EB Renting" a game. :lol

I'm keeping CoJ though. Too much fun.

My new stuff from June.

New TV:

000_0237.jpg

New BluRays #1:

000_0238.jpg

New BluRays #2 + New DVDs:

000_0239.jpg

New Games:

000_0240.jpg

+ Max Payne 1 and Call of Chtulhu from Steam.

That's about it I think.

And since this is my pirst pick up post here let me show you the best 350 € I've spent in my entire life:

hund.jpg

8-9 weeks old on that pic. Now he's 10-11 months old and still cheering me up every single day.

Top Bottom