• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Kandrick said:
Finally, Tales of Vesperia has arrived in PAL land.

After all the wait...i hope its good :lol

I'm about 6 hours in, and enjoying it. A lot more than I did Star Ocean 4, although I prefer SO's battle system.

eXistor

DSC00306.jpg

Manp

usual BluRay fix: V for Vendetta and Ghostbusters, 19,90€ each
dfzmon.jpg

GOW:CofO, already ripped to MC but loading from UMD is surprisingly fast
we have this stupid thing in Italy called SIAE which only purpose seems to be to put those ugly stickers on boxarts :mad:
122hk09.jpg

PSP remote was 6,90€. bundled with the headsets 4,90€ :lol
also got an 8 GB MS
2hh29hf.jpg

:)

Bliddo

The Wispy Scoundrel said:
Fellow forum goer woodsey1982 was kind enough to send me a Sackboy doll without asking for anything in return. What a swell guy.

i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277/Spidey-ORLY/SackboyandMe04copy.jpg

(He's getting well looked after)
Oh shit
I guess I went blind for the cuteness, damn you.

Yes Boss!

Beer (for a nice socal summer), a HRAP (just for fun since amazon was shipping), and Tiger Wii (for my brother in San Francisco who is visiting next month).

Props to Lik for "throwin down" for the teacup. Mad respect, as a life-long loose-leaf tea drinker!

P1010311.jpg

outsidah

xS1TH L0RDx said:
that wolverine thing is awesome

its a Mighty Mugg... dont even think about buying one. They are addicting!

and my only gadget pickup of the month... to replace the 3G and the 1G before it..

photo-1.jpg

JEKKI

it's friday! I picked up a weekend!! :D

also sum games...

goozex pickups, free games FTW all the time!

2irul5k.jpg

and pickups from amazon:

2s1pzs0.jpg

chimster

Grecco said:
So Iphones still come with the cleaning cloths. Mine didnt im kinda angry :lol

its my own cleaning cloth, my desk was very dusty and I didnt have a case for it yet :p

xS1TH L0RDx said:
that wolverine thing is awesome

they are very addictive indeed, yet I have them all. I hear they are discontinuing the line which is sad.

neoism

The Wispy Scoundrel said:
Fellow forum goer woodsey1982 was kind enough to send me a Sackboy doll without asking for anything in return. What a swell guy.

SackboyandMe04copy.jpg

(He's getting well looked after)
I hate you and your insanely gorgeous girlfriend!!!!

I kid I kid, your really lucky dude, she's a "keeper"

Fongul

Here's my June haul so far....Goozex for the win on most of the GBA carts & Target has come through on some excellent clearance this month as well....

IMG_1733.JPG
IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

HUELEN10

0a435ce8.jpg

WHAT COULD THIS BE?!?!?!
ef0cb0fa.jpg

Why it's an IKEA BESTÅ JÄGRA TV Stand. Bitch took 3 hours to build, but it was fun, and I am happy it is done! I finally have a place to put that HDTV of my dreams after weeks of searching, and best of all is that I didn't have to resort to cinderblocks! Here is a catalog pic of the above just so you can have a more clear idea on what it looks like due to the shitty lighting in the room at the time of taking the pic. It is a very nice stand perfect for CRT HDTVs!
71eef6b7.jpg

I also got a Wario Ware poster a friend gave to me, as well as a WiiSports Resort pre-order card I got as a gift. Probably won't get the game since it is not up my alley, but still a nice thing to have!

I am just very happy that I got the stand, because this means that my gaming hub will be done in July. Yay!

Bliddo

XCell9200 said:
how do you like the new shuffle? new control mechanisms look cool. i want one....
I use it when I go jogging, it's great. It's super small and the new controls are well designed.

Gagaman

Kittens! 2 ginger toms to be exact. Only six weeks old but alreday well litter trained and eating well.

2dqtzf5.jpg

I got to name one and my parents the other. The one above is Rocky.

riw0aa.jpg

The more timid of the two (except when playing with Rocky). I don;'t think they've decided on a name yet but Tibbles was one idea. I'm not so sure.

FIIIIGHT!

jhsqp1.jpg

sikkinixx

outsidah said:
its a Mighty Mugg... dont even think about buying one. They are addicting!

Indeed. I started with Han Solo.... and now I have 49 of them cluttering up my office...

^^ and Gagaman's cats have won this page :D

My latest pick-up -

HTPC (it's the thing that is just a little bigger than the wii remote on top of it)-

htpc.jpg

moved my big computer back into my room to sit at my desk, still wanted a machine to watch hd movies and tv shows on in the living room.. bought an nvidia ion motherboard (single core atom @ 1.6ghz) and built it into the smallest case I could find.

Here's my other pick-up for the month - a professional calibration for my Kuro (courtesy of D-Nice @ AVS)

calibration-1.png

HUELEN10 said:
ef0cb0fa.jpg

Why it's an IKEA BESTÅ JÄGRA TV Stand. Bitch took 3 hours to build, but it was fun, and I am happy it is done! I finally have a place to put that HDTV of my dreams after weeks of searching, and best of all is that I didn't have to resort to cinderblocks! Here is a catalog pic of the above just so you can have a more clear idea on what it looks like due to the shitty lighting in the room at the time of taking the pic. It is a very nice stand perfect for CRT HDTVs!

You know I almost got that stand but I decided instead to go with the Lack.

2eeyb6p.jpg

HUELEN10

Solideliquid said:
You know I almost got that stand but I decided instead to go with the Lack.

2eeyb6p.jpg
The Lack is nice, but sadly cannot hold my TV as it is past the weight limit on it by about 60 pounds. I am still happy with my purchase though, and it even has cabinets which are GREAT for putting hist in like games and cables. Still man, nice setup!

krae_man

Infernal Monkey said:

Wow the box art for the PAL version of SNK arcade classics Vol 1 is as bad as the emulation in it.

Take it back and buy the Wii version before its too late. I own both, I hope you enjoy 1/2 to a full second of lag. Honestly its unplayable.

Emulation on the Wii version is way better.

Top Bottom