• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

_dementia said:
Pics? HRAP EX-SE is the sexiest stick Hori has ever released IMO. I regret not owning one.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I kick myself every time I see a picture of one...

Here are my pickups so far...

DSC08222.jpg

Two Drift Tengoku magazines (May and June)
Initial D on bluray
Ryu ga Gotoku 3

I never realized how expensive it is to get Japanese magazines every month...:lol

psy18

_dementia said:
Pics? HRAP EX-SE is the sexiest stick Hori has ever released IMO. I regret not owning one.

w/ stock buttons & stick

100_2874_resize.jpg

w/ LS-40 + Meshball + Seimitsu PS-GN

100_2975_resize.jpg

100_2973_resize.jpg

Flash busted. Need to get a new camera.

DestinRL

Outcast2004 said:
Gotta ask... how much did that cost?
AwRy108 said:
Man, I am so jealous right now... ...how much did it set you back?

I got a really good deal on it. $650 KI Arcade machines usually go for like $1,000 or more, especially when they're in that good of condition.

I already have my initials pretty much covering the entire records screen ha ha.

DestinRL said:
I got a really good deal on it. $650 KI Arcade machines usually go for like $1,000 or more, especially when they're in that good of condition.

I already have my initials pretty much covering the entire records screen ha ha.

Very cool.
I intend on getting a cabinet at some point. Probably for Marvel Super Heroes if I can find one.

DestinRL

Outcast2004 said:
Very cool.
I intend on getting a cabinet at some point. Probably for Marvel Super Heroes if I can find one.

Killer Instinct is like, the only arcade cabinet I've ever wanted to get. It's probably my favorite game ever. I still remember getting sore thumbs from practicing moves until 2am.

HoTHiTTeR

Delivered Monday morning before everyone else got theirs! Thanks bestbuy for the Ea.com cash, and thanks EA.com for the free overnight shipping on friday :lol

1raq0n.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
been waiting for 7 weeks from yesasia for my ffxiii demo and ac movie (Reshipped last week after 6 weeks of waiting)

so i bought the euro version today:

3611222197_699c8ccf9e_o.jpg

3611222847_2b75c7b8fa_o.jpg

also infamous CE

bPod

I wouldn't mind having a pair of yeezys!

Anyways my June pick up thus far...

S6000901.jpg

Saw that Best Buy had a shitload, and I always wanted one so I gave in :D
S6000902.jpg

S6000905.jpg

MidnightScott said:
starfyutada.jpg

I called Best Buy today and they said they had 8 copies of Starfy. I asked them if they were on the shelf and the person said yes. I get there, no where in site. Ask an employee, they say it isn't out until tomorrow. Then I looked for Utada's new album and finally found it. Used the gift card that I got when I bought Punch-Out.

Later on went out to Target and they didn't have it out on their display case. But the employee spent a good amount of time looking on his computer, and then found it in a store room and went to get me a copy. :)

So yay Starfy is mine =D
You're the only one in this thread who's picked up Starfy so far? I thought more people on GAF would have picked it up. How is it? And where is the official thread?

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Nice pickups. There's a lot of good stuff there. It might sound weird but I'd recommend playing the Sly games in reverse order. Because the first is definitely the best.
No don't do that. What are you telling him man.

Yes Boss!

Got a free GBA from my sister. It has been in storage since 2000 and perfect condition. Not so down with the TrU branding so I might pay a few bucks for a replacement screen from NoA. Not like I'll use this...but it will happily go into my Game Boy collection.

P1000980.jpg

MortalMonkey said:

Who did you kill, or what shop did you sleep outside of?!?! I want answers!!!:lol

I want a black pair so bad but I can justify that lovely markup cost. I could cop 2 pairs of J's and take my girl out for a nice dinner...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
eznark said:
Well I had posted pictures of when we started construction. Here' the result!

Sorry, I don't know how to resize pictures in html.

Nice. How much did that set you back if I may ask? Something like that would be around the 500k mark around here.

All I got was another PS3 recently and I'm on the second phase of having a deck built connected to my garage and in the back of my house, besides minor stuff.

1e11jm.jpg

My first stick, didn't need anything fancy at the moment and I'm really enjoying it. So much easier to pull off combos in Street Fighter 4. I've only used joysticks occasionally whenever I come across an arcade but after about an hour of practice with this thing, I can't believe I went this far without owning one, doing moves are so much easier.

I think I may have caught the stick bug and look to geting a MadCatz TE whenever they finally have stock.

i74scj.jpg

Really fun, even better when we get a GAF group going, the opponents don't stand a chance!

Baconbitz

Banned
Mattlikewhoa said:
Who did you kill, or what shop did you sleep outside of?!?! I want answers!!!:lol

I want a black pair so bad but I can justify that lovely markup cost. I could cop 2 pairs of J's and take my girl out for a nice dinner...
Did you sleep with B and B talked to Yeezy?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
-PXG- said:
Wait? So you're only getting the pillow case? Are you fucking kidding me?
Nope, Those are normally 100$+ Investments without even the stuffing. :lol
They really must make killer value off those

IMG_3246.jpg

Put it together and am posting from it right now. Installed Win 7 x64 but I can't find a player that'll play back my HD-DVDs and Blu-rays. =(

Also got this handy-dandy rock:
IMG_3178.jpg

Someone thought it would be a good idea to throw that thing off an overpass on 290W in Chicago at on-coming traffic. Guess whose windshield it went through: my mom's. Yeah...

Defuser

shintoki said:
Nope, Those are normally 100$+ Investments without even the stuffing. :lol
They really must make killer value off those
Dude,it's hinagiku. Fanboys will pay a shitload of anything for her.

Top Bottom