• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

purg3

slept with Malkin
2aet7rm.jpg

Motorstorm Pacific Rift $15 :D
Ninja Blade $19.99@TRU

LiK

dang, i got Ninja Blade for $40 and i thought it was a deal. i guess i'll return it and wait for TRU to have it back in stock.

Vorador

Banned
tha_devil said:
I have the same problem, code doesnt work. I have UK version and dutch psnstore account. I searched on google and apparently you need a store account from the land where u purchased the game to get it to work? Maybe you have the same as me?

Yeah i imported it from UK. Maybe i should create an account in psn UK.

G-Fex

IMG00002.jpg

Target has some badass deals going on, I got 2 seasons of Angel for 20 bucks!! Plus Prototype! Fun game!

IMG00003.jpg

Last but not least, Mountain Dew, FOR THE HORDE!

JimmyV

Banned
G-Fex said:
IMG00003.jpg

Last but not least, Mountain Dew, FOR THE HORDE!

I'm a whore for this kind of stuff. Is that similar to what they did with last year's LE bottles and stuff? Or the Gamer Fuel(sans a new flavor)?

G-Fex

jimmbow said:
I'm a whore for this kind of stuff. Is that similar to what they did with last year's LE bottles and stuff? Or the Gamer Fuel(sans a new flavor)?

Nah i'm pretty sure it's different from that game fuel flavor, I actually really liked this one. It was so tasty I downed it in like a minute. That and I was thirsty.

Yes Boss!

Yeah, we got the WoW dew in at my work...so they out there in So Cal. My store is also a pepsi prototype location. Not quite as cool as the Halo stuff but fun, nonetheless.

Fox the Sly

grap3fruitman said:
Also got this handy-dandy rock:
IMG_3178.jpg

Someone thought it would be a good idea to throw that thing off an overpass on 290W in Chicago at on-coming traffic. Guess whose windshield it went through: my mom's. Yeah...

Argh!! :mad:

That shit is most foul! Is your mom alright? If I ever catch someone doing that it's nut-stomping time.

Yes Boss!

Summer is here! That means I get to try some of the beers that got released since Christmas. First off, from California, is Sierra Nevada's New Torpedo Extra IPA. It is really just an IPA with nothing extra about it...but tasty. Also, bought my Starfy for perfect incongruity with the alchohol.

P1000993.jpg

Yes Boss!

Damn, you guys are getting deals on Pacific Rift. Probably my favorite game released for the Triple so far. Definitely my favorite racer since Amusement Vision's F-Zero.

It's the same flavor. It's just game fuel in another packaging with an alliance flavor which is the baja blast from Taco Bell.

I thought it might be a little different so we did a blind test with an old Halo game fuel and no one could tell the difference.

JimmyV

Banned
VGChampion said:
It's the same flavor. It's just game fuel in another packaging with an alliance flavor which is the baja blast from Taco Bell.
I thought it might be a little different so we did a blind test with an old Halo game fuel and no one could tell the difference.

jizz1uv2.gif

Yes Boss!

Ha!

Like your avatar .hacked! I saw one of those Cube cars on the road. Not nearly as bad as the haters make it out to be. Looks like a car you would fine in France.

eznark

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Ha!

Like your avatar .hacked! I saw one of those Cube cars on the road. Not nearly as bad as the haters make it out to be. Looks like a car you would fine in France.
Please don't encourage him.

Just arrived, my birthday present :)
14dhb8w.jpg

artbook is awesome, too bad mine has some scratches on the spine :°( (I expected it though, from Canada to Italy with standard shipment is a rough journey)

thatbox

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Summer is here! That means I get to try some of the beers that got released since Christmas. First off, from California, is Sierra Nevada's New Torpedo Extra IPA. It is really just an IPA with nothing extra about it...but tasty. Also, bought my Starfy for perfect incongruity with the alchohol.
Delicious beer. Cheers to good taste!

Yes Boss!

thatbox said:
Delicious beer. Cheers to good taste!

I nursed that six pack for eight hours. I hadn't drunk since christmas so I REALLY felt it. :lol

Typically my goto IPA is Stone's Ruination. The Sierra Nevada was good, though. Although, at heart I'm a Belgian trappist drinker.

Which one should I try next? I'm looking for something good that came out since January. Any recommendations?

Proc

25f7td4.jpg

My fun tonight is short lived. Have to go out tomorrow and buy a pci->sata expansion card since this big ass card covers a couple of my hard drive ports.

Nightz

Got my Uncharted 2 schwag bag and shirt from the PSblog contest. Now I can do my own half-tuck! :lol

2jb4gew.jpg

Got a few games as well, will post pics later.

Top Bottom