• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up KZ2 on Monday and RE5 on Wednesday, just not enough hours in the day to play them. :(

2mxlc3o.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just got it this morning!

3332921751_432a486821_b.jpg

The cover is reversible as well, so if you want Biohazard 5, you got it.

3333761742_c65178b348_b.jpg

Dreweyes

I forgot to post a picture of the Street Fighter IV wall scroll Mad Catz sent me because of my Tourny Stick delay, but here is everything else.

I found the retro stuff at MegaCon in Orlando this weekend. Everything was $5 a piece! DK and PacMan have all the inserts and the cartridges look great!

Anyone have an idea on the value on them now?

DSCN0044.jpg

Dreweyes

MortalMonkey said:
wall scroll? How? Did you order through Madcatz

Yeah just go to that site and fill out the info.
I got it in a week from filling it out.

...BTW I forgot to post this, got this tattoo on my left forearm this weekend! :D

combinedtattoos.jpg

nny

I've been wanting to read this manga for quite some time (also, new mp3 player):

DSC04228.jpg

Some downloads:

gog0603.png

peggle.png

LiK

Dreweyes said:

...BTW I forgot to post this, got this tattoo on my left forearm this weekend! :D

combinedtattoos.jpg

kewl, did your arm hurt a lot?

Yes Boss!

fizzelopeguss said:
Man, i'd rub one out over that yakuza ps3. it's obscene.

No shit, if that had BC with Japanese PS2 games I would have bought one for sure. Really sexy looking system...makes the RE5 edition look like a joke.

Amir0x

Banned
Dreweyes said:

combinedtattoos.jpg

I am not geeky enough to get a tattoo like this, but I will still give you props for EB love :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
nny, great pick up!

20th Century Boys is by far my #1 manga series of all time!

I really enjoyed the live movie too! Can't wait for the other 2!

Dreweyes

LiK said:
kewl, did your arm hurt a lot?

A little bit during the beginning, but my arm got numb and it didnt hurt hardly at all during half of it. It actually helps to watch him tattoo on you I think. Everytime I looked away, the pain doubled. :lol

Amir0x said:
I am not geeky enough to get a tattoo like this, but I will still give you props for EB love :D

THX LUV U
emoticon_Heart.gif

schild said:
Is that a Tokyoflash watch?

Are they as shitty as people say?
P1000183.jpg

Yes, it is a Tokyoflash. I wouldn't call them shitty (I would have stopped buying them if they were). The Kisai (Black and Orange) is new as is my Tengu in the back.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Nothing for myself... but got this for my brother...

3334319325_e3bf084470.jpg

And these for my daughter....

3335153280_b31662d79a.jpg

... and from shoe shopping the other day!

3334317689_5c1dd630ed.jpg

3335152742_158ec1979e.jpg

schild

SteveZissou said:
P1000183.jpg

Yes, it is a Tokyoflash. I wouldn't call them shitty (I would have stopped buying them if they were). The Kisai (Black and Orange) is new as is my Tengu in the back.

The only thing that keeps me from buying them is I've heard they break. Like, a lot. Maybe they've gotten better but a few years back I heard it was a common problem so I never put in an order. Sucks, because I wanted the coffee version of the far left one there.

adg1034

CoilShot said:
Do these games work with vista?

No clue. Probably not natively, so I'll have to run some DOSBox magic.

EDIT: Oh my god it's still sealed. 13 years old and it's never been opened.

CoilShot

adg1034 said:
No clue. Probably not natively, so I'll have to run some DOSBox magic.

EDIT: Oh my god it's still sealed. 13 years old and it's never been opened.

I'm going to get a copy myself. I forgot about DOSBox :)

I went from HATING everything about this company..

To owning one of their phones which I despised (if a few remember I had one the first X1's in the UK), and then owning one of their.....

2599_72622776286_707666286_2694628_5422662_n.jpg

Not even a week into using this baby, and I already despise Windows (No help that I work as an IT admin!), but soon the whole household will be Mac OS X

3335768470_01246c4e04.jpg

You beauty...<3

glaurung

Some loot from the first week of March 2009 then.

First off, KZ2, Order of Ecclesia (arrived late February), Dawn of War II and Tom Clancy's H. A. W. X. (which isn't as shitty as the demo led me to believe and contains some
batshit insane sci-fi planes, which I feared would be missing; just check the VIP section
). I don't know how I qualified to get the awesome KZ2 shirt, but I got it, official PS branding too:
march_lewt01.jpg

Since it was my vacation, bought Flower, Noby Noby Boy, the first part of the P-A game and Lumines on PSN.

Then the mandatory Klebitz add-on:
march_lewt02.jpg

And L4D:
march_lewt03.jpg

batch #2 for March!

m9bllx.jpg

Pink GBM from the uk, complete in box ($25 shipped!)
Metroid Fusion
Tingle's Balloon Fight (balloon trip is so fun)

nny

World of Goo (on Steam for 5€ :D)

steam0703.jpg

MarkMan said:
nny, great pick up!

20th Century Boys is by far my #1 manga series of all time!

I really enjoyed the live movie too! Can't wait for the other 2!

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to reading these, a few pages in and is looking very interesting. Didn't know there was a movie, but all skip it for know, don't want to ruin the story )

2x06.jpg

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition and Rise of the Triad are the new purchases for this month. Nostalgia sure is sweet.

MadWorld is to come.

TheExodu5

Banned
adg1034 said:
Well, I lied. It turns out I actually am going to buy games over here in Europe- they just have to be on platforms that are inherently regionless.

NeogafMarchPickups.jpg

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey Limited Edition- containing Dreamfall, The Longest Journey, a soundtrack and an artbook in a sweet-looking sleeve. Next, a bargain-bin copy of Thief: Deadly Shadows- I need to find out what this "Shalebridge Cradle" thing is everyone keeps talking about (yes, I have some inkling). And then, there's Look Around You (Series 2), an amazingly hilarious parody of all those horrible educational science films you had to watch in grade school.

Holy shit that Dreamfall set is hot. I friggin' love Dreamfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom