• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

burgerdog

Amazon came through!

148etro.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Coupon madness for the BDs!
30sejk7.jpg

Went to a book fair at my old Elementary school and picked up this sweet Link bookmark for $1. A six year old made this.......
j8gri1.jpg

Yes Boss!

souvlakispacestation said:
Those are two of the worst shooters ever made. Total shit.

Just wonderful. Very classy. :-(

womfalcs3 said:
She looks much better on that cover than most of her pictures. Still good-looking though.

The cover shot is kinda atypical of her look. Still, she is like the queen of modern post-2000 hindi cinema (in my eyes). Here is a trailer from the above movie in which she cross-dresses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-qcCmxcGsk

Also, my work finally got in the 22 of the new heavily-promoted Bud Light. It is pretty bad but about what I expected. Bud hit a home run with the recent BL Lime and American Ale but this one is flat.

P1020905.jpg

outsidah

Yes Boss! said:
Also, my work finally got in the 22 of the new heavily-promoted Bud Light. It is pretty bad but about what I expected. Bud hit a home run with the recent BL Lime and American Ale but this one is flat.

I thought they did pretty well with the American Ale as well although I havent tried the Lime yet. Would you compare this new one to any other beer? It sounded pretty interesting.

Yes Boss!

outsidah said:
I thought they did pretty well with the American Ale as well although I havent tried the Lime yet. Would you compare this new one to any other beer? It sounded pretty interesting.

Honestly, the first thing that came to mind was some of the Fat Weasel stuff. The problem with this one is that it it just too thin. It probably would be much better as a regular. Definitely give the Lime a try. Very, very refreshing.

Got s'more LittleBigPlanet love in the mail, this time for da PSP in the form of an LBP PSP case (for the 1000, 2000, and 3000 line). :D

2009novpickup13.jpg

It comes with stickers, a cleaning cloth (it's not burlap =P), screen protectors, and Sackboy plushie. :D

2009novpickup14.jpg

2009novpickup15.jpg

2009novpickup16.jpg

2009novpickup17.jpg

It should be out in stores now, I think.

Plus, I'm headed off to San Francisco tomorrow to be a judge an SCEA event for LBP PSP. :D

renzengeki

Neo Member
Mr. Sam said:
Screw it - I'll give it its own post. As requested, WipEout HD Fury:

Inside cover art:
2d6p20y.jpg

Manual and disc:
fw5b7r.jpg

And, as a bonus, a Dragonball GT hat which our good friend Kamaki gave me:
vdpfkw.jpg

He won't let me wear it in public. :(

AWESOME inside cover art! O_O

might pick one soon!

eXistor

grap3fruitman said:
How do you like that calendar? Mind taking a pic of the backside for us?
It's pretty good, not as good as the 2009 Art one though, I'm at work now, but I think I saw a pic online. I 'll check in a few minutes.

/edit. here it is, not my pic.

futurama-calendar-2010-months_by-officer-1bdi.jpg

Traded in my GTAIV a couple of months ago, so missed out on TLATD - so I thought I'd pick TBOGT up too.

Also, wasn't gonna buy MW2 but crazy UK Supermarket pricing means I got it for £26 on launch day ( $43 or there abouts ). Couldn't miss out at that price!

1000877v.jpg

Majmun

Okt/nov game purchases:

fcqhjn.jpg

Also bought Shatter and Trine off of PSN.

Two copies of Ratchet. One for me, and one as a gift for my nephew.
GOW Collection will be last last game I'll be purchasing this year.

kid ness

Bull said:
I also picked up TF2 for $2.49 on Steam. Loved the 360 version so looking forward to trying it on the PC soon.
Where did you get Team Fortress 2 for $2.49 on Steam? When I go to the store, it says $19.99. Was that a deal only for yesterday? :(

nov09billy.jpg

Bunch'a stuff today =0

... How is everyone getting Up on blu-ray already? It's still on at the cinemas here. Is the blu-ray region rocked?

peakish

donkey show said:
Got s'more LittleBigPlanet love in the mail, this time for da PSP in the form of an LBP PSP case (for the 1000, 2000, and 3000 line). :D
:eek: Soooooo hot. Now I'm off to search for cases for my DS, very inspiring!

KurowaSan

Android18a said:
Bunch'a stuff today =0

... How is everyone getting Up on blu-ray already? It's still on at the cinemas here. Is the blu-ray region rocked?

it is region locked. And I approve some of that stuff.

Jim

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Mad Catz "Round 2" TE FightStick. It's awesome!
Really love the reflective monochrome art and the black base. I felt bad taking it out of the box, hah.

Also picked up an octagonal restrictor and a white Sanwa bat top, just in case I feel like switching at one point.

krae_man

Mr. Sam said:
That bad boy come with a back light or are you gonna fit one in or what?

Edit: ^ Nice. Very nice. Very, very nice in fact.

Yes it does. Makes me very mad at Nintendo for not releasing it here.

xero273

kid ness said:
Where did you get Team Fortress 2 for $2.49 on Steam? When I go to the store, it says $19.99. Was that a deal only for yesterday? :(

I think the deal started last week. Probably is over if it is showing up as 19.99

pickup200910a.jpg

Demon's Souls
Now all I need is a PS3 so I could actually play it.

pickup200910b.jpg
pickup200910c.jpg

A IIDX controller and Beatmania IIDX 16 Empress + Premium Best

pickup200910d.jpg

The Wild Bunch
A C64 conversion of an early Firebird budget game originally released for the Spectrum and Amstrad, complete with authentic Firebird packaging.

pickup200910e.jpg

The 8-Bit Book: 1981 to 199X
Similar to the Commodore 64 book and the Spectrum book, covers some 200 games released on systems like the VIC 20, Atari 8 bit, MSX2, BBC Micro, Apple ][, TI-99, etc. Preview of the book.

JiliK

randomlyrossy said:
Adore pretty much all of Garbage's stuff, how does Angelfish compare? I've read that Shirley was in it before Garbage but never sought out anything.

It's pretty good actually. The band have a much rawer, more guitar-orientated sound than early Garbage, but Shirley sounds great as ever and the lyrics are suitably dark.

.hacked

vqmjy9.jpg

wedding invites, Stephen King's Under the Dome and MW2

317i7wy.jpg

140 shot glasses...

34qk2nt.jpg

Wedding favors, friend drew a little cartoon for us.

LRB1983

Banned
neopokekun said:
pickup200910b.jpg

[IG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/neopokekun/pickup/pickup200910c.jpg[/IG]
A IIDX controller and Beatmania IIDX 16 Empress + Premium Best
Awesome, I'm dying to know when will Konami release the PS3 versions of Beatmania IIDX games.

Top Bottom