• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

jaydogg691

This just came in the mail.
DSC00322.jpg

And if anyone is interested, I uploaded high-res pics of the contents of my Moderen Warfare 2 Prestige Edition. Here's the link:

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn14/jaydogg691/Modern%20Warfare%202%20Prestige%20Edition/

Pick-ups for the week:

Fangamer's 'Awesomeness' set (the yo-yo will be arriving in December)
IMG_1268-1.jpg

Close-up of the buttons
IMG_1273-1.jpg

Freebie Keychains
IMG_1274-1.jpg

Nintendo rep stopped by my store, and took this from the box
IMG_1275.jpg

The Beatles (Stereo Set)
IMG_1277-1.jpg

Pixar BDs
IMG_1276-1.jpg

Some manga
IMG_1278.jpg

Shounen GanGan (Nov. issue w/ bonuses)
IMG_1279.jpg

And... my Live 105 Not So Silent Night ticket
IMG_1271-1.jpg

jey_16

Banned
big month....to much money blown :(

Samsung 55B6000
IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

still have to fix up the cabling

Samsung Blu-Ray player
IMG_0634.jpg

i'm a bit worried about keeping my ps3 here, there is plenty of space at the back and on the right for air flow but i'm not sure if its ok?

ViewSonic 24inch 1920x1080 Monitor
IMG_0636.jpg

iPhone 3GS 16GB + Case
IMG_0641.jpg

Games
IMG_0649.jpg

only have to get Assassins Creed 2 and i'm done for the year

What's the point of having a stand alone BD player and a PS3 connected to the same TV? Did you get the BD-player for free with the TV or something?

jey_16 said:
big month....to much money blown :(
Samsung Blu-Ray player
IMG_0634.jpg

i'm a bit worried about keeping my ps3 here, there is plenty of space at the back and on the right for air flow but i'm not sure if its ok?

Not to worry. My setup is almost the same (DVD Player is way thinner than Blu-Ray Player though) for two years and had no problems at all

jey_16

Banned
SlaughterX said:
What's the point of having a stand alone BD player and a PS3 connected to the same TV? Did you get the BD-player for free with the TV or something?

got the blu-ray player cheap with the tv and i'm a bit worried about my PS3, its a launch 60GB and the fans seem to be on all the time now so i limit its usage to games only

ChryZ

UnluckyKate said:
Wait, what ?!

I didn't even know it was planned for a BR release ! I must get this one asap
Yeah, it came pretty much out of left field. This is the US/NA release, but it's all region (A/B/C, aka region free). DTS-HD MA too :D

Maximus.

jey_16 said:

hey man just wondering if you could link me the source to that sick wallpaper :D would be much appreciated.

For your ps3, it should be fine, mine is in a more confined space due to the entertainment cabinet i have, but it gets enough airflow and the surrounding area is cool.

Oxx

SP_A0072.jpg

Finally. Almost exactly 12 months later.

And Namco had the balls to release it in the same week as Modern Warfare 2.

Oxx

True. But they had plenty of time to design it given the disparity between the US and European releases.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Auron_Kale said:
Pick-ups for the week:

Fangamer's 'Awesomeness' set (the yo-yo will be arriving in December)

Close-up of the buttons

Freebie Keychains
Pickup of the month. Very nice sir!

LazyLoki

Ok, that should be it for November.

Two new ties (the last one was some cheap thing for 7 € and doesn't fit properly. These two clock in at 50 € each and are quality stuff)

Modern Warfare 2. I hope we'll get dedicated servers someday :(

IMG00008-20091113-1645.jpg

Chorazin

Today I am partying like it is 09/25/07!

On Monday, I really had an urge to play through Halo 3 on Legendary with friends, since I never got around to doing it when I first had the game (sold is a long while back). I went on eBay to see if I could score a copy cheap, and I happened to find the Legendary Edition with no bids, ending soon, for a really good price. So, I put one bid on it and scored it!

It came in today, and while it was missing the outer black box part, and the box had a few holes in it, the game and essentials discs were both mint and sealed, and then Spartan helmet was mint as well!

4101548954_c48e67f676.jpg

4101548914_0725545e6b.jpg

4100794323_1e949c21bc.jpg

4100794391_fae7e6f58f.jpg

Also picked up two CDs at Heathenfest '09 in Springfield VA! I uh...had Eluveitie's Slania before, but I hadn't bought a copy yet. Irij is the Folk side project of Eluveitie's violinist.

4100794447_a6b179e543.jpg

Wallet am cry. D:

288mde0.jpg

Art Model book - For drawlin'.
Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds - My avatar should indicate why I bought it.

bf4y9y.jpg

Monsters Inc. and Up on Blu-ray.

rvd18p.jpg

Seasons 7,9, and 10 of the Simpsons. $13 each. =3

meppi

Been on a little buying spree myself.
All of these are taken with a crappy cellphone camera, which has the ability to make everything look quite a bit worse than it is for some reason...

PC-Engine briefcase setup. (RGB modded)

PCE1.jpg

PCE2.jpg

Some PC-Engine games as well:

Saphire.jpg

It's new home next to it's big brothers:
Still need to find a nice cabinet to put next to the tv so I can put the Wii and NeoGeo on there.

setup.jpg

Glorious 8-bit sprite art on a 46" plasma screen. :D

PCE4.jpg

A new Japanese PS2 slim

PS2.jpg

Couple of movies as well:

Daysofbeingwild.jpg

pirates.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
JustAnotherOtaku said:
http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz347/justanotherotaku/DSC00160.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Nanoha is the shit, befriendan and beam spam. Just finished StrikerS a few days ago.
[QUOTE=x3sphere]Got my asus 5870 today. Beast of a graphics card. Came in a nice box too.[/QUOTE]
Don't set it on the static bag :[

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
I wanted an iPod nano really but I'm pretty skint atm so I settled for one of these on special for £49.99, not a bad price really for a 16gb mp3 player with 40 hours battery life, just waiting for it to charge now to test the audio quality, the ear-buds look pretty cool and they are a nice snug fit.

2v7uzi0.jpg

2ut53y8.jpg

Top Bottom