• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

jaydogg691

Really nice pick-ups you got there MortalMonkey.

MortalMonkey said:
Drake's Journal! [face_love]

IMG_0193.jpg
For a second I thought it the Fortune Hunter Edition of Uncharted 2. I don't think Sony is ever going to send me my copy. :(

oblo

eXistor said:
I work there too, I hate store logo's on posters, even if it's from the store I work in :). Where do you work if you don't mind my asking? I'm in Roosendaal.
Ghent, Belgium, work at both stores there, one of them is the second oldest under our company's name but I actually grew up near the original one in Merksem, Antwerp, I've been a fanatic window shopper there as a kid from the very start of it, I guess that's why this shitty job sometimes still feels like a child's dream. :lol

Only know Roosendaal for... Well, yeah, you probably know why Belgians come there...

Netto-kun

Hmm, I think that's about it for this month.

- Persona 3 Portable with some special preorder bonus from the local store (a...pillow and mousepad)
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Universal Tuning
- Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star w/ soundtrack and Phantasy Star Portable special demo
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
- Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 2, Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star and ticket for the upcoming Nodame Cantabile

SSL21828.jpg

SSL21829.jpg
SSL21876.jpg

SSL21877.jpg

Netto-kun said:
- Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 2, Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star and ticket for the upcoming Nodame Cantabile

I applaud you on this one,I'm a big fan of the first battle network titles. I hope there will be a US confirm soon.

Took advantage of Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday deal, so I got this:

pspgo.jpg

and should be receiving my $50 PSN credit to go with it. Shall be nice to play my PSOne games on this.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Sevket-Erhat said:
Do you think asian version is worth getting ?

that depends on if it is asian and if you know the asian language, and if you want a figure and a bonus map

if not then just get the regular :p

LRB1983

Banned
I think this will be my last november stuff...
Blood Bowl Special Edition - Dark Elves
iAFVB.jpg

Shaun of the Dead (retitled in Spain as Zombies Party) BD
Lb7go.jpg

and more zombies love:
fXVCA.jpg

The Night of the living dead (special edition) & Day of the dead BD's

Ecto311

Leonsito said:
How is the PQ on the last two?

I have them all on DVD and maybe I will start to upgrade them ...

I have always wondered this also. Did they actually have cameras and equipment that could capture 1080p back then?

LRB1983

Banned
Leonsito said:
How is the PQ on the last two?

I have them all on DVD and maybe I will start to upgrade them ...
Image of these are very good (4/3 ratio for night of the living dead and 2:35 for day of the dead) there aren't granulated image on any of them and If you're used to DVD quality on PS3 you'll can see a great improvement.
The worst thing here is sound quality, Suevia edition is a peace of shit XD, only 2.0 for english and spanish tracks. I got Tribanda edition some month ago and is much better English track is Dolby Digital 5.1.

LiK

MortalMonkey, where's that journal from???

some new arrivals. something major will arrive tomorrow. :D

AC2-LE.jpg

AC2-LE-contents.jpg

nsmb-fightclub.jpg

Kagami

Ecto311 said:
I have always wondered this also. Did they actually have cameras and equipment that could capture 1080p back then?
They made use of an advanced ancient technology known as "film."

Ecto311

I guess I am retarded when it comes to film and thought there was some sort of compression or loss of image.

Hausmeister said:
My pick-ups for november so far:

[MG]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6305/fotopq.jpg[/IMG]

In terms of games I think I'm done for the rest of 2009 :lol

How do yall decide which systems yall will get the games for? i.e. multiplat games......

I figured with all FPS's I am going to stick to the 360.....

(i just bought a PS3 and can't decide if I am going to keep it PS3 exclusive only or actually open up to multi plat games with it as well)

MidnightRider said:
How do yall decide which systems yall will get the games for? i.e. multiplat games......

I figured with all FPS's I am going to stick to the 360.....

(i just bought a PS3 and can't decide if I am going to keep it PS3 exclusive only or actually open up to multi plat games with it as well)

For me, all multiplatform games go to my PS3 while I'm saving my 360 for exclusives and XBLA games.

b.e.r.g

Birthday ftw!

258lz81.jpg

(DS ain't new though)

Man I love Scribblenauts :) All you haters are doing it wrong! Haven't tried Civ yet...

b.e.r.g

XCell9200 said:
Bought it day 1! I wanna love it, but the control makes it hard :(
Yeah that what most people say. I'm not very far into the game yet, world 3 I think, and it haven't been much of a problem so far.

What I see is that if you try to glue together girders and boxes and other junk to create a structure stable enough to reach a higher point, then yes I can see the controls becoming an issue. But, that's what I mean by doing it wrong. If your solution is a total mess then you should try something else. Worked for me so far.

FOOTE

another day, another small haul

Pictures003-2.jpg

*sigh* I thought Order of the Phoenix was in my cart, but it wasn't obviously.. had to make a separate order, should to be here tomorrow.
Pictures004.jpg

Pictures005-1.jpg

b.e.r.g said:
Yeah that what most people say. I'm not very far into the game yet, world 3 I think, and it haven't been much of a problem so far.

What I see is that if you try to glue together girders and boxes and other junk to create a structure stable enough to reach a higher point, then yes I can see the controls becoming an issue. But, that's what I mean by doing it wrong. If your solution is a total mess then you should try something else. Worked for me so far.
I have a clear cut concept of a game because I played three levels.

Baconbitz

Banned
64 gig Ipod touch with 10% off thanks to owning an older Ipod. I got this one 'cause the drive failed in my old one. I got it yesterday but, it already looks like I got it a week ago. My Dad pays me and won't let me get a case.
P1000500.jpg

P1000499.jpg

HoTHiTTeR

Baconbitz said:
64 gig Ipod touch with 10% off thanks to owning an older Ipod. I got this one 'cause the drive failed in my old one. I got it yesterday but, it already looks like I got it a week ago. My Dad pays me and won't let me get a case.
P1000500.jpg

P1000499.jpg

Is there some sort of loyalty program through Apple?

Baconbitz

Banned
HoTHiTTeR said:
Is there some sort of loyalty program through Apple?
If you recycle with them they give you a 10 percent discount off of a new Ipod. I think its only Ipods and I think its only the classic and the touch.

Top Bottom