• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES Classic Edition Thread: Now You're Playing With Power* *Sold Separately in Europe

dallow_bg

nods at old men
These Famicom Mini cases are neat too.

Disk System case
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01MDTNH9F/
510Z3xZO3bL._SL1000_.jpg

61N6tKO8-TL._SL1000_.jpg

51Iv%2BfPulaL._SL1000_.jpg

Carrying Case
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01N8TI8IT/

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Some pics of the Fami version

The Famicom Mini Classic box is identical in size to the NES Mini Classic box

Controller has identically sized buttons and dpad as a Game Boy Micro

Original and baby!

Wow, why did they go down this route and make the controllers so small?

robot

Wow, why did they go down this route and make the controllers so small?

So they can fit on the sides of the tiny Famicom like the original

I held the controllers - they're actually really cool, especially if you're used to the micro.

Ninja Gaiden is my new favorite NES game, I absolutely love the difficulty and precision required to beat stages. I personally think the boss stages are pretty easy, but it's a nice way to relax after going thru difficulty hell with the stages.

Toth

I ordered mine from Best Buy on the 11th and with regular shipping. It is supposed to be here by Friday but it still says "Preparing" as of today. I have received no emails about any delay on it and I have no idea how to contact BB support. What is going on....

Boke1879

Yea I'm not going to keep refreshing a page. Hopefully by next week or before Christmas Nintendo gets their act together in regards to this stuff.

I ordered mine from Best Buy on the 11th and with regular shipping. It is supposed to be here by Friday but it still says "Preparing" as of today. I have received no emails about any delay on it and I have no idea how to contact BB support. What is going on....
You would want to call 1-888-bestbuy for this. The store can't help you. But really, i doubt they can do anything..probably best to be patient.

GhaleonEB

Bummer about the availability, but I'll just wait until they're available from Nintendo (via Amazon) after the holidays. I've waited this long to own an NES, I can wait a bit more.

kaskade

I don't know if the console ever actually went up. I hope I can snag one at some point. My girlfriend really wants one and I wanted to get her one for Christmas.

Boke1879

I still don't understand why Nintendo refuse to just go along with the norm when it comes to this stuff. I'm under the impression you couldn't even preorder these things. Now that makes no damn sense.

I think it just went up and it's sold out lol

Top Bottom