• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Penny Arcade. Take a guess what game it's about.

Ferrio

Banned
20041117l.jpg

SFA_AOK

From Tycho's post:

"Misbehaving with a game's physics system is one of life's great pleasures."

I read that before the comic and I found it funny :)

Sho Nuff

Banned
I would find this funnier if Steam wasn't crashing mid-download and restarting on my HL2 download constantly.

This game had better give me a blowjob to make up for the utter horseshit that is its distribution system.

shuri

Banned
Sho Nuff said:
I would find this funnier if Steam wasn't crashing mid-download and restarting on my HL2 download constantly.

This game had better give me a blowjob to make up for the utter horseshit that is its distribution system.

You should have pre-paid for the game before the street date. Buying it on steam on street date is like showing up at EB at midnight for Halo 2 without a pre-order.

OT - do you absolutely need an internet connection to play the game single player? I'd like to get it to try it out but I don't want to be connected to the computer all the damn time to play it.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
bune duggy said:
OT - do you absolutely need an internet connection to play the game single player? I'd like to get it to try it out but I don't want to be connected to the computer all the damn time to play it.

You need to have it connected the first time you play it, this authorizes your copy. After that, its not needed.

Ferrio

Banned
Suikoguy said:
You need to have it connected the first time you play it, this authorizes your copy. After that, its not needed.

You also need to make sure you check some certain stuff too. Though I don't know how well it works I've always been connected.

BlueLegs

When i did that to a security guard (or whatever they are) he tried to shove his prod down my throat, he gave me a good beating too and then he took some luggage to the head. :D

shuri said:
You should have pre-paid for the game before the street date. Buying it on steam on street date is like showing up at EB at midnight for Halo 2 without a pre-order.

I don't think it's fair to blame the customer for this. I preloaded the game two days before without paying, then paid for it a few hours before release without any problems. However, that doesn't justify the system not working for other paying customers... Especially when they have no choice on whether to use it or not.

Tenguman

It can break a smile if you've played Half-Life2

I've thrown a giant ceramic pot at one guy's face and he went "ow, please don't do that"

Top Bottom