• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Starfox GC art/renders [no 56k]

SantaC

star-fox-2-20040819011839913.jpg

star-fox-2-20040819011840788.jpg

star-fox-2-20040819011841897.jpg

star-fox-2-20040819011842569.jpg

star-fox-2-20040819011845350.jpg

star-fox-2-20040819011844132.jpg

star-fox-2-20040819011843366.jpg

suikodan

Why couldn't they just "cut & paste" the models from SFA... they were just better looking than these ones.

It was never actually confirmed to be delayed was it? The Camp Hyrule site (and the NOAs) all say it's coming out November 29, plus some of the newer commercials are advertising for it, and now they're releasing artwork...

This would suggest that perhaps it's not going to be delayed after all. Not sure why they'd put new art up on the media site otherwise.

SantaC

Kobun Heat said:
This would suggest that perhaps it's not going to be delayed after all. Not sure why they'd put new art up on the media site otherwise.

It's probably just IGN making the usual rumor -> official.

Eric-GCA

Banned
Damn, that Falco pose is pretty awful.

What the F*ck is wrong with Namco? I didn't think any developer could do a worse job than RARE.

SantaC

hirokazu said:
the fur looks much more like carpet... SFA's art had much better fur.

Well the weakness in SFA was obviously the gameplay, not the graphics.

EDIT: It's just an art pose. It's not like he is going to stand like that the whole game ;)

Culex

Banned
Why can't they make the game looks this good? Ug, please just can the on-foot missions. I don't want them, OK Namco?

AniHawk

Claus said:
Wait, where the fuck is Peppy? Don't tell me they replaced him with that Furry whore. :mad:

I can't remember correctly, but I think Peppy is a general now. Too old (he came out of retirement for Star Fox/Star Fox 64, didn't he?).

And I'm beginning to think the November 29 date might be true. It's the only thing I've heard from Nintendo specifically on the game's release.

AniHawk said:
And I'm beginning to think the November 29 date might be true. It's the only thing I've heard from Nintendo specifically on the game's release.
And it really doesn't reek of "placeholder", either; it's not a 1, 15, or a 30...

I usually don't give a shit about character choice or whatever, but including whats-her-ass in the Star Fox team is bullshit. She was a bad idea right from the beginning. "Hey, let's draw an animal that the kids will want to fuck!"

Kobun Heat said:
And it really doesn't reek of "placeholder", either; it's not a 1, 15, or a 30...

I usually don't give a shit about character choice or whatever, but including whats-her-ass in the Star Fox team is bullshit. She was a bad idea right from the beginning. "Hey, let's draw an animal that the kids will want to fuck!"

i agree.. but I guess fox has to have something to stick it to when the going gets tough. Nice renders... pity about the gameplay or lack thereof.

I want to read reviews.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I like Falco's "come on over eyes" and slender hips. :p

Swordian

MrAngryFace said:
Having her in the group is The Beatles all over again!! BRING BACK SLIPPY! I WANT TO SHOOT HIM AND MAKE HIM SUFFER!

Peppy is the one that left. You can still shoot Slippy (theoretically) as much as you want.

Top Bottom