• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Starfox GC art/renders [no 56k]

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ugh, why is Peppy gone? Why'd they use Krystal? Why don't they use Katt? Why'd they make Falco all metro? Why'd they delay the game and give artwork?

I feel a rap song coming on :p

-edit-
Oh, this thing says Peppy was 41 in Star Fox 64 while the others were 18/19. Maybe he is too old to fly anymore.

They still should have used Katt.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
If Krystal returns with the same voic actor, she's welcome back.

Peppy is still in the new game. Watch the trailer. He's no longer a pilot; Krystal took his place. I believe he's still playable in multiplayer.

Gack. I hate the SFA design of Fox. His nose is much too snub for a fox. They should have gone with the goddamn Smash Bros DX model.

melee_fox.jpg

fox.jpg

vortal_pic_17155.jpg

That's a much better looking version of him by FAR.

SFA SUCKS.

Matt

I think all of you are reaching when you call this Falco gay. It’s a little iffy, but not to bad IMO.

PkunkFury

At SIGGRAPH a lot of the resumes posted were from artists who worked on this game, in fact these renders were attatched to some of them. Does anyone know if Namco dropped a lot of the people who worked on this or are they maybe just looking for new options?

Top Bottom