• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-gen Racing Graphics Face-off | (Next-gen means current-gen)

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Yeah sure....

GTS:
granturismosport_20208bke1.png

fh4:
z91h6tk4wbf41.png

As for external view,on one side you have a game that is running on 4 tf machine at 1800p 60fps ,it's obvious that some compromises have to be made to mantain stable framerates
so your admitting from the external view Forza is better?

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
"the worst model in Forza wich is stil high quality"

To me that AE86 on fh4 seems like a ps2 model...probably we have different interpretations of high quality.

The only cars without an interior are some VGT cars,the rest are simply the best car models on the market.
As for lod,it's a trick that everyone uses in order to mantain the framerate stability on weaker hardware..yes on og xbox one also turn 10 uses it even for such a simple graphical game like forza 7 with shitty lighting,inexistent shaders,shitty trees,shitty crowd,shitty pysics,30fps reflections,baked shadows etc...

HqlrrVN.png

And the lod of cars on GT it is different depending on the camera view,for example in cocpit view lod is the same as photomode.

granturismosport_2018gyi0e.png

granturismosport_201828en4.png

As i said before forza on this thread is survivng only thanks to your maxed out pc shots otherwise this thread would have been closed after a few pages.
"To me that AE86 on fh4 seems like a ps2 model " "The only cars without an interior are some VGT cars " lol. Those parts got me :messenger_tears_of_joy: . I can't take you serious anymore. You picked the lowest model in Forza wich in game is still higher quality because its using the full lod for all the views and renders the car entirely. Then you call it PS2 quality, wich is funny because even in your screens you can see that it renders the full car with the interior and all unlike GTS in the picture you posted. So if a car with full rendered interior and exterior is PS2 quality, what quality are those VGT cars then? PS1? GB? maybe wii? And you say that i am the one thats keeping Forza in this thread with PC ultra ( wich is the best version and the version that should be compared) yet you are the one thats comparing Forza on base console against GTS on pro. That says enough about how you feel about Forza's GFX on pc and X, you always whant the worst version so GTS can have a chance when you compare it. And the interior model changes compared to the menu and scape model, its blocky and can look pretty bad on some cars
Look at the steering wheel and the logo
49540535423_2c1ed9eb65_o.png

look at the 3 red knobs and middle consoles corners and such
49541033191_cbe8775608_o.png

again look at the logo, steering wheel, speedometer and the stitching next to the gps
49548932382_ed5740bedf_o.png

As you see each game has its good and bad models, and i didn't even put the VGT cars in wich are just some blocky looking cars with blacked out interior.

Last edited:
"To me that AE86 on fh4 seems like a ps2 model " "The only cars without an interior are some VGT cars " lol. Those parts got me :messenger_tears_of_joy: . I can't take you serious anymore. You picked the lowest model in Forza wich in game is still higher quality because its using the full lod for all the views and renders the car entirely. Then you call it PS2 quality, wich is funny because even in your screens you can see that it renders the full car with the interior and all unlike GTS in the picture you posted. So if a car with full rendered interior and exterior is PS2 quality, what quality are those VGT cars then? PS1? GB? maybe wii? And you say that i am the one thats keeping Forza in this thread with PC ultra ( wich is the best version and the version that should be compared) yet you are the one thats comparing Forza on base console against GTS on pro. That says enough about how you feel about Forza's GFX on pc and X, you always whant the worst version so GTS can have a chance when you compare it. And the interior model changes compared to the menu and scape model, its blocky and can look pretty bad on some cars
Look at the steering wheel and the logo
49540535423_2c1ed9eb65_o.png

look at the 3 red knobs and middle consoles corners and such
49541033191_cbe8775608_o.png

again look at the logo, steering wheel, speedometer and the stitching next to the gps
49548932382_ed5740bedf_o.png

As you see each game has its good and bad models, and i didn't even put the VGT cars in wich are just soemtimes blocky looking cars with blacked out interior.
"You picked"

The ae86 shot was not posted by me lol,not my fault

" model in Forza wich in game is still higher quality because its using the full lod"

In cockpit view isn't higher quality in a milion of years,embaracing for maxed out pc game

"what quality are those VGT cars then?"

At full lod they destroy forza models,yes also the vgt cars

And you say that i am the one thats keeping Forza in this thread with PC ultra ( wich is the best version and the version that should be compared) yet you are the one thats comparing Forza on base console against GTS on pro. That says enough about how you feel about Forza's GFX on pc and X, you always whant the worst version so GTS can have a chance when you compare it

I haven't posted anywhere comparisons of og xbox one forza shots vs GTS ever,what are you talking about?
Interesting that you are complaining about and don't want the (inexistent) comparisions between ps4 pro GTS vs OG xbox Forza but at the same time you're the first one that are using this strategy of maxing out forza (because we all know that on og xbox uses the same tricks as gt to keep stble frame rate) and comparing it to GT.
As for gfx of forza 7 on xbox x and pc there are plenty ofcomparision videos that show that can't touch GT on visual aspect (let alone physics)

look at the 3 red knobs and middle consoles corners and such etc.

Probably those toned down models on GT are better than forza full lod model on pc,let alone the full lod cars

Turk1993

"You picked"

The ae86 shot was not posted by me lol,not my fault

" model in Forza wich in game is still higher quality because its using the full lod"

In cockpit view isn't higher quality in a milion of years,embaracing for maxed out pc game

"what quality are those VGT cars then?"

At full lod they destroy forza models,yes also the vgt cars

And you say that i am the one thats keeping Forza in this thread with PC ultra ( wich is the best version and the version that should be compared) yet you are the one thats comparing Forza on base console against GTS on pro. That says enough about how you feel about Forza's GFX on pc and X, you always whant the worst version so GTS can have a chance when you compare it

I haven't posted anywhere comparisons of og xbox one forza shots vs GTS ever,what are you talking about?
Interesting that you are complaining about and don't want the (inexistent) comparisions between ps4 pro GTS vs OG xbox Forza but at the same time you're the first one that are using this strategy of maxing out forza (because we all know that on og xbox uses the same tricks as gt to keep stble frame rate) and comparing it to GT.
As for gfx of forza 7 on xbox x and pc there are plenty ofcomparision videos that show that can't touch GT on visual aspect (let alone physics)

look at the 3 red knobs and middle consoles corners and such etc.

Probably those toned down models on GT are better than forza full lod model on pc,let alone the full lod cars
Again you are not serious, if you really think cars with no interiors are better than fully modeled cars with interiors and engines than you are really hallucinating. Also you posted this
"on og xbox one also turn 10 uses it even for such a simple graphical game like forza 7 with shitty lighting,inexistent shaders,shitty trees,shitty crowd,shitty pysics,30fps reflections,baked shadows etc... " and you posted a image of the base game vs X wich had nothing to do with the comparison, because whe compare the best version of each game. But you still wanted to gave Forza a dig by showing lower quality lod on base model. And maxed out pc is allowed in this thread if you didn't know. This is not console vs console, this is game X vs game Y in there best form. If GTS was on pc then i would post that one also from my pc. And those "toned down" interiors are not higher quality than Forza btw
49549200426_6bdf1107e6_o.png

49549178196_a8d47fe320_o.png

and from the outside view when its rendering everything, they are generation apart
49549862292_62dddc6d1d_o.png

49549753572_fda4e59e80_o.png

even the photomode lod can't be compared to the gameplay model in Forza, and keep in mind this is fully rendered 4K photomode in GTS vs gameplay in Forza
49549860937_792ee76abb_o.png

49549744017_b2b5d2e76c_o.png

49549130953_4890dd39ef_o.png

49549514951_f608069024_o.png

Again you are not serious, if you really think cars with no interiors are better than fully modeled cars with interiors and engines than you are really hallucinating. Also you posted this
"on og xbox one also turn 10 uses it even for such a simple graphical game like forza 7 with shitty lighting,inexistent shaders,shitty trees,shitty crowd,shitty pysics,30fps reflections,baked shadows etc... " and you posted a image of the base game vs X wich had nothing to do with the comparison, because whe compare the best version of each game. But you still wanted to gave Forza a dig by showing lower quality lod on base model. And maxed out pc is allowed in this thread if you didn't know. This is not console vs console, this is game X vs game Y in there best form. If GTS was on pc then i would post that one also from my pc. And those "toned down" interiors are not higher quality than Forza btw
49549200426_6bdf1107e6_o.png

49549178196_a8d47fe320_o.png

and from the outside view when its rendering everything, they are generation apart
49549862292_62dddc6d1d_o.png

49549753572_fda4e59e80_o.png

even the photomode lod can't be compared to the gameplay model in Forza, and keep in mind this is fully rendered 4K photomode in GTS vs gameplay in Forza
49549860937_792ee76abb_o.png

49549744017_b2b5d2e76c_o.png

49549130953_4890dd39ef_o.png

49549514951_f608069024_o.png
A generation apart my ass...
Again your comparision are pointless, ultra settings full lod shots vs ps4 pro (and even that the difference is not massive,rather on the most of the cars the interiors are much more detailed on GT,you only just finded some that have some lod bug ). And why don't you compare the full lod scapes models on GTS,thats what would you obtain if GT was running on pc, Are you afraid? lol

" and you posted a image of the base game vs X wich had nothing to do with the comparison"

I posted that because you were saying that on forza ingame models are always the same as photomode wich is a lie since also turn 10 uses the same trick on weaker hardware and always used it also on the old cosoles.

3DqMpDV.jpg

Only the maxed out pc version it has the same lod as photomode and maybe xbox one x (but im not sure snce i don't have the console),but it's due to the hardware,nothing special as you are trying to sell it

By the way on GT not all the cars have the same lod,you are making sure to pick up the cars that have the worse lod to compare against forza

Look at this nsx for example it has way better lod than the Subaru
granturismosport_2018k1cks.png

granturismosport_2018ari21.png

granturismosport_20181cevn.png

Last edited:

l2ounD

At its best the sti still has room for improvement, still pretty good looking though. I hope they do a little touch up to bring into GT7. But Knowing PD itll probably be delayed and we'll get a PS5 GTS first.

yRj4j9g.png

pBdB2El.png

qKv1fiF.png

qhvxq1S.png

Even with the lower lod model that should be improved upon a lot more, I'd still take it over forzas. But I'm probably seeing a lower poly version, maybe one of you horizon guys can max out the poly graphic things and match the comparison shots below to change my mind.

l2ounD said:
And those "toned down" interiors are not higher quality than Forza btw..

mN28Rlb.png

bt6GcLE.png

zODYB8V.png

15BElFA.png

g1lXdOT.png

3LQMk1v.png

otG0qas.png

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Again your comparision are pointless, ultra settings full lod shots vs ps4 pro (and even that the difference is not massive,rather on the most of the cars the interiors are much more detailed on GT,you only just finded some that have some lod bug ). And why don't you compare the full lod scapes models on GTS,thats what would you obtain if GT was running on pc, Are you afraid? lol

" and you posted a image of the base game vs X wich had nothing to do with the comparison"

I posted that because you were saying that on forza ingame models are always the same as photomode wich is a lie since also turn 10 uses the same trick on weaker hardware and always used it also on the old cosoles.

3DqMpDV.jpg

Only the maxed out pc version it has the same lod as photomode and maybe xbox one x (but im not sure snce i don't have the console),but it's due to the hardware,nothing special as you are trying to sell it

By the way on GT not all the cars have the same lod,you are making sure to pick up the cars that have the worse lod to compare against forza

Why you using forza 4?

Magik85

And why don't you compare the full lod scapes models on GTS,thats what would you obtain if GT was running on pc, Are you afraid? lol
Because under no scenario you get to play those models.
Were comparing actual in-game graphics....not imaginary one lol.

As for external view,on one side you have a game that is running on 4 tf machine at 1800p 60fps ,it's obvious that some compromises have to be made to mantain stable framerates
First od all....they allready made those compromises by removing real time TOD and weather change (which were avaiablr in GT5/6).
Secondly...its just an exuse. No matter the reason, the fact is that GTS in-game models (which you claimed to be "simply the best car models on the market") are lacking polycount compared to other games. Theyre often blocky.
Not only compared to FH4 but also other games like Project Cars 2

granturismosport_2020x5jc4.png

projectcars2_20181009u6jfu.png

The same goes for interiors:
granturismosport_2020jdjkr.png

projectcars_201603090j5jxw.png

And before you go with "but teh 4.2TF" excuse.....its all from standard PS4...the 1.8TF one xD
And yes....those are models used in-game.

FukuDaruma

Wow! This looks amazing.

I also want to add that I think ACC has the sound department won. The Lexus RC GT3 comparison against GTS really made it apparent.

Despite being a 2014 game, I think the original Assetto Corsa still has the best foundation. The superb FFB, physics, sounds, moddability... my current AC folder is 300GB already... :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Working on the new 0.3 version of the mod, more optimized for better performance.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Yeah on pc and xbox x the lod is better for obvious reasons
So this can be the excuse for all comparisons then. We can't have Ps4 v XB1 1.84 tf v 1.31 tf and so on and so forth . We can only have base PS4 games v base Ps4 games etc. May as well have had separate threads for each console and PC after all this time if this always going to be brought up every time.

Puskas

Booted up some Forza Horizon 3 and Driveclub back to back and Driveclub's lighting and shading look a whole generation better
I’m playing DC as we speak and it’s still one of the best looking racers out there. Imagine just how good DC would’ve looked if it got the Pro treatment.

Fucking Sony. Still haven’t got over the closure of Evo.

All this FM/FH vs. GT talk is giving me a good chuckle though.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I’m playing DC as we speak and it’s still one of the best looking racers out there. Imagine just how good DC would’ve looked if it got the Pro treatment.

Fucking Sony. Still haven’t got over the closure of Evo.

All this FM/FH vs. GT talk is giving me a good chuckle though.
It's crazy how good Driveclub looks and yeah it's unfortunate about Evo :( they could've made an open world racer in the vein of FH3

Turk1993

3DqMpDV.jpg

Yeah, after this i don't take you serious anymore, now you go back to last gen in a next gen thread. And you pick a game thats almost 10 years old wich let me to believe that you think that GTS in game models are more comparable to Forza 4 maybe 🤔. And the lod is still low quality in game even for that NSX its not a bug for some cars,its just lower lod for all the cars in gameplay
49553667278_a4f99983cc_o.png

and the photomode lod is 1 lod higher as always
gameplay (the rear view mirror is missing vs the photomode and the interior is much lower quality)
49553665943_6cfd83156b_o.png

photomode
49553665313_eb71e38c5b_o.png

gameplay (look at the inner sides of the wing and the interior)
49554401942_c338c9f307_o.png

photomode
49554159461_4944d12a08_o.png

and a bonus for you, since you talked about Forza Motorsport 4. When you are in rivals, hot lap or time attack mode with 1 car on the track, the car lod is the same as photomode even on the xbox360. And the same goes for base Xbox One with later Forza's. So in game Forza Motorsport 4 has even higher lod on some modes than GTS, even if you pick 1 car on the track in GTS its still doesn't use higher lod as i did above.
49554514912_0229e1a1ef_o.png

49554277436_49ee162bb6_o.png

now look at this, same car in game with 1 car Forza Motorsport 4 (2011) Xbox 360 vs GTS (2017) PS4
49554516942_8506282fcc_o.png

49554292521_04b80a66ab_o.png

as you see it doens't even have the same lod model as Forza Motorsport 4 and you said that it was nothing special on pc and Xbox X. GTS in game car models are really far behind the comeptition and its not even close.

Turk1993

At its best the sti still has room for improvement, still pretty good looking though. I hope they do a little touch up to bring into GT7. But Knowing PD itll probably be delayed and we'll get a PS5 GTS first.

yRj4j9g.png

pBdB2El.png

qKv1fiF.png

qhvxq1S.png

Even with the lower lod model that should be improved upon a lot more, I'd still take it over forzas. But I'm probably seeing a lower poly version, maybe one of you horizon guys can max out the poly graphic things and match the comparison shots below to change my mind.
Again scape model thats never been used in game, in game the model is much higher quality in Forza as shown. But you say that you would pick the blocky version with flat rendered interior over the one in Forza wich is weird because the parts you are showing you can't even see them in gameplay outside that speedometer and buttons wich looks better in Forza in game. And you ignored my gameplay shot where Forza in game is clearly superior in and out. But you keep looking for details and say that they are more future proof in GTS wich is not even the discussion of tis thread. Like do you know that they are gonna use the scape models in game next gen? Like i told you the last time also, the same was said for GT6 models and they told us that it was PS4 ready and you guys tought they would use it in game. Look what happend, they upgraded the models even further and used the same low quality lods in game. And you are constanstly bringing scape models in the argument and how its offering more detail in the cockpit ( wich is true for the most cars) but completely ignore this side of Forza
49553850768_7caee6b543_o.png

atleast in Forza you had something to compare for the interiors in photomode, how are you gonna compare this?

Yeah, after this i don't take you serious anymore, now you go back to last gen in a next gen thread. And you pick a game thats almost 10 years old wich let me to believe that you think that GTS in game models are more comparable to Forza 4 maybe 🤔. And the lod is still low quality in game even for that NSX its not a bug for some cars,its just lower lod for all the cars in gameplay
49553667278_a4f99983cc_o.png

and the photomode lod is 1 lod higher as always
gameplay (the rear view mirror is missing vs the photomode and the interior is much lower quality)
49553665943_6cfd83156b_o.png

photomode
49553665313_eb71e38c5b_o.png

gameplay (look at the inner sides of the wing and the interior)
49554401942_c338c9f307_o.png

photomode
49554159461_4944d12a08_o.png

and a bonus for you, since you talked about Forza Motorsport 4. When you are in rivals, hot lap or time attack mode with 1 car on the track, the car lod is the same as photomode even on the xbox360. And the same goes for base Xbox One with later Forza's. So in game Forza Motorsport 4 has even higher lod on some modes than GTS, even if you pick 1 car on the track in GTS its still doesn't use higher lod as i did above.
49554514912_0229e1a1ef_o.png

49554277436_49ee162bb6_o.png

now look at this, same car in game with 1 car Forza Motorsport 4 (2011) Xbox 360 vs GTS (2017) PS4
49554516942_8506282fcc_o.png

49554292521_04b80a66ab_o.png

as you see it doens't even have the same lod model as Forza Motorsport 4 and you said that it was nothing special on pc and Xbox X. GTS in game car models are really far behind the comeptition and its not even close.
Again on OG xbox onew Forza don't use the max lod,same as GTS

HqlrrVN.png

"So in game Forza Motorsport 4 has even higher lod on some modes than GTS"

So from this what you are saying we can deduce that forza 4 has higher lod than fm7...emabarassing for an half assed game with an old gen engine...

"GTS in game car models are really far behind the comeptition and its not even close. "
I
On nterior view the competition are a generation behind lol,deal with it

Last edited:

BigLee74

What's embarrassing is the amount of times you have spelt embarrassing wrong.

Anyway, thanks for reposting the same pictures and gifs over and over, because nobody saw them the first time. At least you didn't pull out xbox 360 images again I suppose...

l2ounD

And those "toned down" interiors are not higher quality than Forza btw..

You say this and then I showed you plenty of examples where thats not true. I was actually hoping there was a higher forza lod setting I was missing.
mN28Rlb.png

And this is the same lod as gameplay cockpit view but you seem to focus on the three big knobs that are lower poly as the picture you posted. But things I notice are how how the air-vent slots are modeled to hold blades. And how the center console fits in tightly against the dash. Which equate to higher quality to me. Looking at the forza version, there is no fitment it just goes through. If you know a thing about 3d modeling you can see a lot of hard edges in forza models too which is just kind of an eye sore.

The engine being modeled is cool, definitely something that took a lot of time. But I wish they spent that time making the interior super tight or at least made it higher poly with better materials. Still pretty cool to see.

Fyi higher lod pics were from the livery editor that people spend hours upon hours on.

Its funny people in this thread go its a graphical thread, go max settings or this is game X vs game Y in there best form;
But for GTS its, no scape, no livery, no replays, no photomode, no cockpit. Let me only see this low lod, no high allowed. If I dont see it, it doesnt exist.

I just want to see amazing graphics :)

Last edited:
You say this and then I showed you plenty of examples where thats not true. I was actually hoping there was a higher forza lod setting I was missing.
mN28Rlb.png

And this is the same lod as gameplay cockpit view but you seem to focus on the three big knobs that are lower poly as the picture you posted. But things I notice are how how the air-vent slots are modeled to hold blades. And how the center console fits in tightly against the dash. Which equate to higher quality to me. Looking at the forza version, there is no fitment it just goes through. If you know a thing about 3d modeling you can see a lot of hard edges in forza models too which is just kind of an eye sore.

The engine being modeled is cool, definitely something that took a lot of time. But I wish they spent that time making the interior super tight or at least made it higher poly with better materials. Still pretty cool to see.

Fyi higher lod pics were from the livery editor that people spend hours upon hours on.

Its funny people in this thread go its a graphical thread, go max settings or this is game X vs game Y in there best form;
But for GTS its, no scape, no livery, no replays, no photomode, no cockpit. Let me only see this low lod, no high allowed. If I dont see it, it doesnt exist.

I just want to see amazing graphics :)
"Its funny people in this thread go its a graphical thread, go max settings or this is game X vs game Y in there best form;
But for GTS its, no scape, no livery, no replays, no photomode, no cockpit. Let me only see this low lod, no high allowed. If I dont see it, it doesnt exist."

This.
They are pretenting like the photomode,scapes,replays,cockipit are not part of the game engine lol becaouse they know that forza haven't a chance apart on external camera with max settings

Last edited:
"Its funny people in this thread go its a graphical thread, go max settings or this is game X vs game Y in there best form;
But for GTS its, no scape, no livery, no replays, no photomode, no cockpit. Let me only see this low lod, no high allowed. If I dont see it, it doesnt exist."

This.
They are pretenting like the photomode,scapes,replays,cockipit are not part of the game engine lol becaouse they know that forza haven't a chance apart on external camera with max settings
Maybe because all of those aforementioned things don't represent the actual gameplay so they're dismissed as irrelevant, because they are wholly irrelevant to the gameplay.

Don't try to misrepresent the arguments here, it's petty disingenuous bullshit.

l2ounD

Also;
Maybe because all of those aforementioned things don't represent the actual gameplay so they're dismissed as irrelevant, because they are wholly irrelevant to the gameplay.

Only to a certain type of person, others can spend hours playing with that fidelity putting decals on their cars or taking photos. You can dismiss it all you want but I enjoying seeing those graphics and level of detail. And its not even perfect but they still look pretty damn good

Last edited:

I don't know what type of gamer you are but usually for racing games when you are on the track you have focus on the driving (but i understand that for a typical forza player driving is not an important thing seeing the online in that game...) , how to attck that corner faster etc., when i want to see the details of the car i go in the apposite section (and if you are a true car enthusiast there is no better game than GT on this aspect since it has simply the best car models), and also this is part of the gameplay...so the one who are saying bullshit is you.

Last edited:

Also;

Only to a certain type of person, others can spend hours playing with that fidelity putting decals on their cars or taking photos. You can dismiss it all you want but I enjoying seeing those graphics and level of detail. And its not even perfect but they still look pretty damn good
Run through all the semantics you want to try and misrepresent the gameplay, but son that ain't it. Those are aspects of the game, but they are not the gameplay.

That's about as lameduck as trying to associate menu navigation as gameplay, you can be better than this if you lose the fanboy optics you know.

Last edited:

l2ounD

Run through all the semantics you want to try and misrepresent the gameplay, but son that ain't it. Those are aspects of the game, but they are not the gameplay.

That's about as lameduck as trying to associate menu navigation as gameplay, you can be better than this if you lose the fanboy optics you know.

Yeah yeah, please go on and on projecting what you are to others. I can appreciate a good menu navigation when I see one though. I loved dirt 2s inside the trailer menu and slick transition to racing.
Are you like other guys that say they are happy with forza interiors and think they are the highest quality? Cause I would like an upgrade

otG0qas.png

And I'm not even fully impressed with GT's but I can enjoy whats there for the time being and hope for better

Yeah yeah, please go on and on projecting what you are to others. I can appreciate a good menu navigation when I see one though. I loved dirt 2s inside the trailer menu and slick transition to racing.
Are you like other guys that say they are happy with forza interiors and think they are the highest quality? Cause I would like an upgrade

otG0qas.png

And I'm not even fully impressed with GT's but I can enjoy whats there for the time being and hope for better
Projecting what? You people can't even understand the difference between photomodes, replays and menu systems as they do and do not relate to gameplay. You guys aren't the greatest diplomats in terms of making a sound argument.

Could Forza interior be better? Sure, it's excellent in some cars and not so much in others but thus is the crux of managing a field of cars which is 7x larger than your competition.

l2ounD

Projecting what? You people can't even understand the difference between photomodes, replays and menu systems as they do and do not relate to gameplay. You guys aren't the greatest diplomats in terms of making a sound argument.

Could Forza interior be better? Sure, it's excellent in some cars and not so much in others but thus is the crux of managing a field of cars which is 7x larger than your competition.

I believe it was that forza guy that couldnt understand the difference between replay and gameplay :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Three

Yet I see photomode shots with blur and nongameplay camera angles for all games here without the same bullshit. How is cockpit view not gameplay btw?

Last edited:

Patrick S.

Banned
I don't know what type of gamer you are but usually for racing games when you are on the track you have focus on the driving (but i understand that for a typical forza player driving is not an important thing seeing the online in that game...) , how to attck that corner faster etc., when i want to see the details of the car i go in the apposite section (and if you are a true car enthusiast there is no better game than GT on this aspect since it has simply the best car models), and also this is part of the gameplay...so the one who are saying bullshit is you.

You dickhead are incapable of typing up a single one of your stupid posts without bashing Forza, are you?

LostDonkey

You dickhead are incapable of typing up a single one of your stupid posts without bashing Forza, are you?

I think its taken personally by people because its the better overall series. They get very defensive because all theyve ever played is GT or theyve spent time with a demo and think they have a valid opinion.

They cant handle the fact the majority of people are enjoying another game and theyre missing out I suppose. But they will never admit it.

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
I think its taken personally by people because its the better overall series. They get very defensive because all theyve ever played is GT or theyve spent time with a demo and think they have a valid opinion.

They cant handle the fact the majority of people are enjoying another game and theyre missing out I suppose. But they will never admit it.
Does the demo state it isn't reflective of the final game as well?

So now you are trying to sell that the majority of people are playng in forza motorsport... In what universe are you living? 😂

Last edited:
well there is another thread where GTS has 8.2 mill players and Forza had above that so if the other thread to believed he isn't wrong
If you are talking about FH4 it's a game that you can play free with the game pass and a multiplatform game, it'easy to reach a high number of players , also Driveclub reachedmore than 10 milion players when they gifted it with playstation plus when in reality it sold only 2 milion copies, it's the same with forza horizon 4...as for forza 7 it was a flop, even turn 10 admitted it...

Last edited:

LostDonkey

Where did they say more people played Forza? If anything, “because all they’ve ever played is GT” implies more people played GT.

Im having trouble following. I guess its the nature of the ignore feature. But if Im guessing someone has got the wrong end of the stick and its now trying to twist it as usual.

Im referring to the results on GAF in regards to the polls/voting. Forza is enjoyed by the majority.

Edit: I suppose its partly my fault for not clarifying I was referring to GAF. But still.

Last edited:
Top Bottom