• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Super Smash Bros. discussion thread, Community Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I keep seeing a ton of Captain Syrup love. While I didn't mention her among my predictions, she's certainly high on the list of characters I definitely want to see make it into Smash U. She'd be perfect to represent the "Wario Land" aspect of the series that's been overshadowed by the WarioWare side. Plus, we could always use more female fighters.

Also she's hot. She's really, really hot. Definitely the sexiest Nintendo character next to Zero Suit Samus and Nell from Advance Wars.

Hey junior, I'm pretty sure visible tits are bad.

Also ewww, macro.

why is she a giant

Someone's into macro.

Welp, that's that.

KevinCow

Banned
Also ewww, macro.

dude

come on

there are like three fetishes you're allowed to say ewww to

scat
tentacles
...actually I can't even think of a third

two, then. scat and tentacles. the only things I can think of that rank below muscle furries on the fetish weirdness scale.

edit: maybe that one where they make everyone fat. I don't even know what it's called.

GamerSoul

I keep seeing a ton of Captain Syrup love. While I didn't mention her among my predictions, she's certainly high on the list of characters I definitely want to see make it into Smash U. She'd be perfect to represent the "Wario Land" aspect of the series that's been overshadowed by the WarioWare side. Plus, we could always use more female fighters.

tumblr_m8jwuiUW5E1qbe7n1o1_500.png

Also she's hot. She's really, really hot. Definitely the sexiest Nintendo character next to Zero Suit Samus and Nell from Advance Wars.

hehe, I'm impressed you found that pic. I've only seen it like in one place. And the artist did an amazing job.

Keep spitting that truth, my friend. lol. Realistically, her chances are not the best because we have somewhat of an idea of who will end up on the roster but the potential, especially as another great Wario Land rep is, is definitely there so, imo, she deserves a mention. A genius, greedy, female villain with her own ship/island/crew? Why not. Nintendo sure doesn't make them like that anymore.

dude

come on

scat
tentacles

two, then. scat and tentacles. the only things I can think of that rank below muscle furries on the fetish weirdness scale.

edit: maybe that one where they make everyone fat. I don't even know what it's called.

hah, I'll agree with you. And the fat one....I have no idea what it's called either.

Boss Doggie

Is that genie girl Shantae nintendo?

dude

come on

scat
tentacles

I think that's just fat fetish. And to be fair I also hate super muscle. It looks really weird.

I eww at macro because I keep seeing it like five times an hour*.

*gross exaggeration

KevinCow

Banned
what do you do that makes you see macro like five times an hour

also what is your opinion on macro muscle furries

by the way ookami, you know we bros and I just like fuckin with you right

Boss Doggie

Wario isn't exactly a tall guy.

There was actually a pic before that involving Syrup, tits, and a big building she was sitting on.

what do you do that makes you see macro like five times an hour

also what is your opinion on macro muscle furries

by the way ookami, you know we bros and I just like fuckin with you right

Well you know...

Also I hate macro muscle furries. There's this user who keeps making Fox/Falco macros that it's making my mind explode.

And I know :3

Azure J

ridley is too big to be in smash bros

Totally off topic, but I love that this was a troll so deep and powerful, you still see it here and there in fighting game streams of all things. :lol

Geno is in the new smash as Square's third party rep riding atop of a too big ridley who uses cloned starfox character moves, this new character slot is gained by sacrificing Lucario, the final smash changes the games engine to either brawl or melee style.
This character is known as Cycle, this news brought to you by Zelda informer.

I want 3 copies of this game immediately.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8jwuiUW5E1qbe7n1o1_500.png

I endorse the content of this post. Gunsou is a scholar.

shaowebb

Theres only one character I demand.

CAPTAIN N FOR LEFT FIELD CHARACTER.

Believe.

No, this is not a joke post. I want to play the man with the zapper, pause button, and whose dash looked like a jolly standing version of Akuma's shadow dash going in for Raging Demon. Captain N 4 life.

Believe.

No, this is not a joke post. I want to play the man with the zapper, pause button, and whose dash looked like a jolly standing version of Akuma's shadow dash going in for Raging Demon. Captain N 4 life.

Nonspecific Action Figure can kick Captain N's ass.

Anth0ny

Believe.

I think we all do.

But Japan doesn't know that guy exists.

Azure J

All else fails, they could tack all those attributes onto Mike Jones (StarTropics), my #1 pick for newcomer in Smash 4 as he fits the mold for a "ordinary American boy turned hero". :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Believe.

I disagreed :p

I prefer to see Laughing Dog (Duck Hunt Dog) since he can use his own accessory, Zapper.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
All this talk about Syrup being taller than Wario reminds me that Wario used to be double the size of Mario. The Mushroom Kingdom really is messed up when it comes to sizes. Then again thy retconned Super Mario as Mario and Mario is now mini Mario just so he was the shortest person in all of history.

In Brawl Fox's reflector doesn't have enough invincibility frames to make it act like a counterattack. Also Wolf doesn't push enemies, making them vulnerable from his reflector.

And Wolf's Up B is only useful for a vertical recovery. It's pretty shitty compared to Wolf Flash.

And like I said, that comparison was meant to be spotty because they only "look" similar (i.e. recovery move that originally moves in a straight line that curves).

Ah I see, I did not know of these different reflector properties.

So for no reason I just thought of the worst gimmick stage ever, it's Bowser's Castle except you fight over the Bridge with podoboos jumping everywhere and every now and then the axe/switch pops up allowing one player to destroy the entire stage killing everyone else.
It's so Tournament ready, plus you can only get hit off the left side of the screen

GamerSoul

She was gone for a decade, Wario land 2 was 1998 and her latest debut in Shake it was 2008. It doesn't happen too often. Pit's last appearance in KI before Uprising (2012) was in 1991 on the GameBoy. I know this doesn't really mean shit but it's still interesting that they chose an older character.

Wouldn't that cut your tongue?

Well there's only one way to find out, it's either all papery tasting like ink or tastes like some sort of odd confectionery like Liquorice or Aniseed/Black Jacks.

You know since he turns into an Octopus i'm guessing ink, this is a normal conversation right here, no we are not starved for information at all.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just crack open a quartz display and drink the liquid*. That's the taste of Game and Watch.

*I am not responsible for any damages to your health if you decide to go through with this.

You people have such weird discussions.

Y'know, if Namco is making the game, maybe they'll be so kind as to include playable minigames during the loading screens! Ha ha! Ha... ha... ha. Wait, how often do they even use that patent? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom