• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Super Smash Bros. discussion thread, Community Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Every time I would get one I'd take it to school and burn it in front of everyone who was desperate for it.

Azure J

I never got the Charizard card growing up. :(

I did get Dragonite, Blastoise and based Arcanine though. Also, Kokonoe, I wish if that was a version of the clip with the original music. That was the single most hype moment in the early days of Pokemon, especially since that arc was the start of new episodes on Kids WB here in NYC. :lol

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Here is my wishy washy crazy dream list. My list isn't finalized yet, so I'm still working on the list.

Mushroom Kingdom
Mario
Princess Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

Paper Mario
Mario

Luigi's Mansion
Luigi

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi

Warioware
Wario

Wario Land
Captain Syrup

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link

Pokemon
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff

Kid Icarus
Pit
Palutena
Medusa/Hades

Kirby
Kirby
Metaknight
King Dedede

Fire Emblem
Marth
Roy
Ike/Chrom

Metroid
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

Star Fox
Fox
Wolf

Earthbound
Ness
Lucas

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow

Ice Climber
Ice Climbers

Advance Wars
Andy/Sami

Balloon Fights
Balloon Fighter

Rolling Western
Dillon

Joy Mecha Fight
Sukapon

Tomato Adventure
DeMille

Pikmin
Captain Olimar

Game and Watch
Mr. Game and Watch

Animal Crossing
Tom Nook

Golden Sun
Isaac/Felix/Matthew

Xenoblade
Shulk

Gyromite
R.O.B.

Wii
Mii

Star Tropic
Mike Jones

The Mysterious Murasame Castle
Takamaru

Punch-Out!!
Little Mac

Duck Hunt
Laughing Dog

Metal Gear Solid
Solid Snake

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic

Mega Man
Megaman

Bomberman
Bomberman

Removed
Falco
Lucario

Just forget one more character, but I have to downsize the list for realistic one.

I tried out ROB for the first time today at my friend's place. I still don't like ROB the...whatever, but apparently fighting game fundamentals got me far enough with him to go on a winning streak. Also, tombstone piledrivers.

GamerSoul

I tried out ROB for the first time today at my friend's place. I still don't like ROB the...whatever, but apparently fighting game fundamentals got me far enough with him to go on a winning streak. Also, tombstone piledrivers.

I have a friend who annoyingly good with him. ROB, has it all. I don't like him either.

What's not to like ROB outside of his shitty aerials?

I meant ROB itself, not ROB as a capable fighter in Brawl. Funny thing now that I remember; all the Lucario mains I know have pretty much agreed that eventually all Lucario eventually flock to ROB. Doesn't matter if they stick with Lucario or not, they always have a pocket ROB just in case.

Kokonoe

Banned
Brawl actually introduced three characters I'm not too fond of either.

Lucas
Olimar
R.O.B.

I was actually happy to see Wolf because him being in the intro to the first game made made it seem like he was in Melee. However, I think they could have done a lot better for a power version of Fox/Falco. Technically Falco was this, but it seems Wolf is the most of it with some endurance to back it up.

They should have a James Mccloud costume for Fox in the next game with the shades.

Wait. All this time you've never played as ROB?

Nope. Today was my Day 1 ROB, and I was making people look silly by winning with him too. One of my friends is a ROB main, so I had a vague idea of how to use him. Basically, don't do the same things that he does in fights. :p

I forgot about the hat, I prefer it like this.

l1q9G.jpg

Forget the hood. Bring on the armor.

nUcN0.jpg

But seriously- both would make great alternate costumes if we get those in SSB4.

Jewel Man is the best MM9 robot master, he's fabulous.
10's were a lot weaker on the whole.

Since Mega Man is a frequent fixture of SSB threads, what would his stage actually be? it's not really anything i've put much thought into.

Jewel Man is the best MM9 robot master, he's fabulous.
10's were a lot weaker on the whole.

Since Mega Man is a frequent fixture of SSB threads, what would his stage actually be? it's not really anything i've put much thought into.
Quick Man's stage. Constantly descending, and you have to do so as well - quickly, before the instant-KO lasers hit you.

(But seriously, considering there's no one single "iconic" stage from Mega Man like there was with most of these franchises, it's up in the air.)

Dr. Wily's Castle Stage 2, if only for the music and Mecha Dragon.

Either that or the Robot Master museum from MM7. Lots of cameos to be had with that one.

Quick Man's stage. Constantly descending, and you have to do so as well - quickly, before the instant-KO lasers hit you.

(But seriously, considering there's no one single "iconic" stage from Mega Man like there was with most of these franchises, it's up in the air.)
Oh man, that would be brutal.

Dr. Wily's Castle Stage 2, if only for the music and Mecha Dragon.

Either that or the Robot Master museum from MM7. Lots of cameos to be had with that one.
Never played MM7 but it sounds like an interesting idea.

If Mega Man got in, then I would bet that they are going to use Dr. Light Lab or Dr. Willy Lab for a stage.
I'm figuring some sort of generic Wily Fortress is the most likely approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom